05/23/17 at 02:08:39
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Maia ~ Bio & Feedback ~
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 47
(Read 21610 times)
Maia
God Member

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Maia ~ Bio & Feedback ~
03/03/14 at 19:07:35

Ok, so thought it was time to Update this.

I Read in a variety of different ways, depending on the person. I have however, stopped using obe states for this temporarily as they are needed elsewhere for things at the moment.

I prefer to Read in all cases with a picture of the person I'm connecting to, as in real life I prefer face to face Readings, I like to feel as if your sitting here with me.

Please don't include pictures with living children in them, I will not be able to Read you.

So, I Read as a direct connection to your higher self, these Readings are more based upon your own energy, wisdom and insights, very much just helping your higher self let you know what's going on and often advice on how to overcome and grow stems from this. I also use Nature in these Readings, especially clouds.

Many people feel me connect to them via shivers, tingles or whispers in the ear, don't be alarmed! I don't bite lol!

I am challenged by past loved ones, I can't ever really say what messages will come through or what's involved, in this kind of connection, for me its mostly a one way conversation coming from them, I don't ask questions, I just relay what I get.

I do not leave myself to open with this though as I can get overloaded. so in general I work opposite way round to alot of people, I will reach out to connect to them, rather than have them just turning up, so I use the photo of them, to find as well as connect, it's a big space out there!

The only times this doesn't apply is when someone has recently passed and the people left behind are struggling to move forward and in the throes of intense grief. I always leave the door wide open for those times.

If I am doing a higher self Reading, often spirit will come through then, and often both types of ways I Read combine, that's all good with me and as its meant to be!

Lastly an experiment, involving times of events, I have no idea if these will be accurate though and it requires feedback over a period of time. This is just something im dabbling with and is no way directive or dictative. For this I would need to be told the situation, I will be simple and short in response, then it's just a case of giving me feedback at those times. I have no idea if it will work, and I feel it would need to be a situation your currently involved in and waiting for some type of confirmation/resolution on.

Please no love Readings.

I do not relay info on past lives or guides, the only guide I see in you will be your higher self.

And as always, take what you can and leave the rest!

Always sent with love.

« Last Edit: 09/09/14 at 23:12:28 by Owlscrying »  

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

valentinearabella

United States
Re: Maia ~ Bio&feedback~
Reply #1 - 03/06/14 at 23:46:39

Hi Mia!

I would love a reading and would be happy if you practiced on me! Would it be all right if I PM'ed you my photo? I would appreciate any insight you get and I wouldn't mind if you posted it on your thread in the forum.

Thanks so much!

IP Logged

Maia
God Member

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #2 - 03/07/14 at 09:38:58

Hey there Valentine, thanks for the message, will checkout the picture soon, firstly though are you seeking a general reading or on something specific? Smiley

Maia

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

Maia
God Member

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #3 - 03/07/14 at 20:32:13

Ok going with it Smiley intuitive for you Smiley

Ok first thing is self that comes through. You spend alot of energy, in containing your happiness, joy or other emotions as the responsibility of 'something else' This seems to be down to a confusing over active flow of energy (aka hyper!)

Your highs and lows arent so much down to your 'self' as much as what you do to energize it, its like you almost redirect the point, into something.. rather than be it,

So self, thats through because you, in order to gain what you transcribe as order in life, has to come from you, being organised firstly, you will attract a jumble if you are one!

Its like a hopping from one thing to the next to the next, constantly seeking out consistency in your undecided nature, it cant happen like that,

In simple terms, stop searching out and start looking at the core of what you are within. The essence of what you feel you need right now is just one thing, manifesting in a multitude of ways, life is trying to show you, and will keep this craziness up untill you pay note. Its time to seek the source of this not the symptoms. You are loveable.

I see a need for acknowledgment and i see this at present, as more of an obstacle, than something transitioned to progression, you dont need other people to acknowledge your worth, because that is transient.. and i feel this is something your personal life plays out as, a habit almost. Always seeking the next way to feel needed and wanted. When you are and always will be amazing, your the catch.. not in an egotistical way, but feel its important you realise, its not just about you being amazing for the person your with, you almost miss out there, cause if you let that go, they may be more able to see how clearly amazing you are to! Self confidence...

ITs important you realise taking care of the self and being happy in your own skin, is the most attractive thing. I feel there is alot of work to be done on feeling at one with yourself, before any relationships can expand on that. it will take courage, you may feel alone at times, but hold with it, what you seek is right there, waiting, just for you to be all you can be, untill it taps on your shoulder hehehe.

i see a negative male presence in your life to, which may well stem from the above advice in its flow, made to feel you should be a certain identity, for them to be proud. I felt also tho a change recently in that, but more from how you dont let it impact you, feel uplifting, slow but sure.

Your very able to get into pretty much any work you want to right? lol intelligent lass, but your focus is to much on other things, every other thing.. i see shamanistic background suddenly in your pic, and psychics or biology.

I also see instruments, but leading more into you sing?? i hear a beautiful voice hehehe!

So random bits and bobs

13th comes thru as important, and march.
Vivid dreamer.

Grnadmother figure, who says about markets? strong link to churches. Would not of approved of sex before marriage hahaha, (sorry say whati get!)

Throws roses has there been a recent wedding in family or a love ecelebration of your older relatives?

she makes me feel like your in a situation that you could very eaily mess up, due to emotions, she reminds you to keep hold of them, sounds important, dont mess this up!

And i wanna say a happy birthday lol

Time for some self exploration, calming of hyper energys and think about what it is you heart calls to, rather than seeing what happens when it happens upon something. some focus to what it is that makes you happy and searching for that internally, before you take it to the external, may stop some crazy hazy times hehe!

Intentions , take time to consider what yours are, it might make life seem a little more simple Smiley

And I see you playing a ball game to finish hehehe!

xx

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

IP Logged

valentinearabella

United States
Reply #4 - 03/08/14 at 01:27:47

Maia wrote on 03/07/14 at 20:32:13:
Ok going with itintuitive for you

Ok first thing is self that comes through. You spend alot of energy, in containing your happiness, joy or other emotions as the responsibility of 'something else' This seems to be down to a confusing over active flow of energy (aka hyper!)

Your highs and lows arent so much down to your 'self' as much as what you do to energize it, its like you almost redirect the point, into something.. rather than be it,

So self, thats through because you, in order to gain what you transcribe as order in life, has to come from you, being organised firstly, you will attract a jumble if you are one!

Its like a hopping from one thing to the next to the next, constantly seeking out consistency in your undecided nature, it cant happen like that,

In simple terms, stop searching out and start looking at the core of what you are within. The essence of what you feel you need right now is just one thing, manifesting in a multitude of ways, life is trying to show you, and will keep this craziness up untill you pay note. Its time to seek the source of this not the symptoms. You are loveable.

Yes, you are absolutely right! I'm very restless! I might have ADHD, since it's so difficult for me to stick to dedicate myself to one thing! Especially school, I'm finding it so difficult to study! Although, I know it's important, especially for my career, but I drive myself crazy sometimes wanting to do a lot at once! You said it girlfriend...in a very interesting way, especially since I'm studying medicine to become a doctor.

I see a need for acknowledgment and i see this at present, as more of an obstacle, than something transitioned to progression, you dont need other people to acknowledge your worth, because that is transient.. and i feel this is something your personal life plays out as, a habit almost. Always seeking the next way to feel needed and wanted. When you are and always will be amazing, your the catch.. not in an egotistical way, but feel its important you realise, its not just about you being amazing for the person your with, you almost miss out there, cause if you let that go, they may be more able to see how clearly amazing you are to! Self confidence...

Yeah, I guess I do! I'm very hard on myself and try to always be perfect! It's exhausting! But I'm slowly learning to let that go! I've always been really self conscious...I'm currently working on that! One day, I will get there!

ITs important you realise taking care of the self and being happy in your own skin, is the most attractive thing. I feel there is alot of work to be done on feeling at one with yourself, before any relationships can expand on that. it will take courage, you may feel alone at times, but hold with it, what you seek is right there, waiting, just for you to be all you can be, untill it taps on your shoulder hehehe.

Yes, very true! I've always been a little uncomfortable in my own skin. I've always been single, until I met my boyfriend of 4 months. I've been a little shy in that department because I've always been self-conscious about my body, primarily because when I was growing up, I was teased about my weight, shape, etc...but I'm slowly opening up and considering the possibility of being more open and intimate with him!

i see a negative male presence in your life to, which may well stem from the above advice in its flow, made to feel you should be a certain identity, for them to be proud. I felt also tho a change recently in that, but more from how you dont let it impact you, feel uplifting, slow but sure.

Your very able to get into pretty much any work you want to right? lol intelligent lass, but your focus is to much on other things, every other thing.. i see shamanistic background suddenly in your pic, and psychics or biology.

I don't know if you're referring to my boyfriend or my dad. My dad and I are no longer on speaking terms, he basically disowned me for not going down the educational route he would have preferred me to go! He finally apologized to me after over a year of not speaking. However, I haven't decided yet whether I want to forgive him or not. I just don't feel as if his apology was sincere or perhaps it's because I feel he has ulterior motives.

With my boyfriend, I feel as though he likes me for certain reasons, my looks, my educational background, pretty much everything I represent on paper. Sometimes, I feel like I have to be perfect for him. But sometimes, I like that he challenges me intellectually and motivates me to keep myself up (looks wise by exercising, eating right...all good things that I should be doing even if he wasn't in the picture).

Gosh, I hope I get a job after all this schooling! Otherwise, that would be very tragic! My grades aren't up to par as they should be! I guess it's my life situation and distractions that have hindered me from working to the best of my ability on my studies. You're very spot on! I have seen a shaman recently and I've consulted other psychics to get better clarity on my life situation. I've been through very confusing times these past couple of years! I've also studied biology in undergrad and I'm currently studying medicine, so that would make sense!

I also see instruments, but leading more into you sing?? i hear a beautiful voice hehehe!

I don't sing, but my boyfriend loves to! I may have to give in and go to karaoke with him one day! Maybe I might have a beautiful voice...only in the shower though!

So random bits and bobs

13th comes thru as important, and march.
Vivid dreamer.

Hmm...my mom's birthday falls on the 13th, but not in march. Hopefully, that day will be a good one! I could definitely look forward to better days! I've been told that, but I rarely ever remember my dreams! It's as if I never have any when I sleep!

Grnadmother figure, who says about markets? strong link to churches. Would not of approved of sex before marriage hahaha, (sorry say whati get!)

Oh yes! This is probably my grandmother on my mother's side! I'm not sure about the markets, but she was definitely a devout Catholic! So the churches would make sense! Haha, it's funny that she would say that because I was thinking of taking the next step with my boyfriend (and I'm not talking about marriage)!

Throws roses has there been a recent wedding in family or a love ecelebration of your older relatives?

Hmm...this I'm not sure about. My parents will no longer be married soon enough. So it may or may not be a celebration according to them!

she makes me feel like your in a situation that you could very eaily mess up, due to emotions, she reminds you to keep hold of them, sounds important, dont mess this up!

Yes, that sounds possible! Perhaps my mixed emotions about my dad or my boyfriend. So far, things are good with him...but I don't have clear insight about our future! This could potentially mess up my career prospects as it may be affecting my dedication to school.

Time for some self exploration, calming of hyper energys and think about what it is you heart calls to, rather than seeing what happens when it happens upon something. some focus to what it is that makes you happy and searching for that internally, before you take it to the external, may stop some crazy hazy times hehe!

I can definitely agree with my hyper, restless, ADHD energy! I've gone through so many different phases in my life trying out different thing, traveling aimlessly, and not really focusing on the specific things that will make me happy in the future.

Hmm...I'm not entirely sure what you mean about that last bit! What advice would you recommend for me to find happiness internally before I look externally? Don't both go together?

Intentions , take time to consider what yours are, it might make life seem a little more simple  

Hmm...that makes sense! I kind of jump from one thing to another without giving one thing a real chance in my educational pursuits. My boyfriend that I'm with now is my first, so I can't really say I know what my intentions are with him. Or what his intentions are with me. But I guess only time will tell.

And i wanna say a happy birthday lol

Really? Why is that? My birthday is in June!

I'm not sure if this refers to my career or to my relationships regarding what my heart calls to.

And I see you playing a ball game to finish hehehe!  

Hmm...I haven't played basketball since middle school! I have been trying to get back in shape though! So could be possible!

Thanks so much for all your help! I really appreciate it!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 47