Feb 28th, 2017, 7:36am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Maia ~ Bio & Feedback ~
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
(Read 20685 times)
Maia
Grande Fellow

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Re: Maia ~ Bio & Feedback ~
Reply #200 - Nov 21st, 2015, 9:03pm

rockymthorserider wrote on Nov 10th, 2015, 2:43am:
Hi Maia, You did a partial pic reading of me Sat and when a spirit came in disrupting the reading, you asked me to come back at 1:30Pm Pacific time on Sun. of which I did. I was there for about 3 hrs but did not see you. The partial reading u did for me on Sat was very interesting as you talked about my throat area needing healing. Yes, I have a lung and throat condition from being forced to breathe 2nd hand smoke for 25 yrs while married. Would love to get healing and am seeking it. You were spot on talking about me shouldering much responsibility and missing out on my own nurturing. Then the reading was interrupted lol. Would LOVE to talk to you again as I felt much goodness and sincere love from you. Thank you Wink

Welcome back hehehe!

You have a beautiful energy yet very very private, it feels a little like you share your love with everyone but the actualitys of your life and whats happening, how you feel etc is a very personal matter to you. Therfor i asked more for spiritual advice that actual specific scenes and memorys retrivals, as i felt you would be more at ease with that Smiley Thankyou for allowing me the pleasure of your spirit family and yourself .

This place your spirits been in, your past, seems far removed from where your heading, it feels like for you the time has come, alot of fears have been dissolved alot of acceptance has been realised, at the moment you may feel more altruistic as your own spirit grows quietly for now with this. Its still a very fragile state your heart is in, but its like the sigh of relief is coming, alot of tears have been shed, alot of questions about your existence and meaning in life have been contemplated and the fears, are being overcome with the courage, a part of your heart is emerging thats been hurt and scared for a while now, a part that finally takes into consideration its own being, dont let yourself get caught up in this being a selfish thing, you so deserve this time to be quietly at peace with yourself, as this grieving settles and begins to return to its true light, of recognising love at this new heightened vibration, which overspans all, like an ultraverse, it shows that your being is coming to be aware of the real truth that love lives on, so many losses in your life has given you this awareness, which at first felt like nothing but heartbreak and sadness, but now you realise Its time to reign in those inner doubts and send them back to the universe with love, a truimphant personal and spiritual achievement, as you continue to open your heart to others needs, you MUST remember all that you give with love is sent back to you, let yourself be loved therfor, more wholey without fear, if there was anything spirit feel your higher self deserves to know to help you now, its to accept love and  remind yourself to recieve this love. For you give so much and  this is the natural way of things to be returned to source, The rest flows within you beautifully, even though you dont totally get that yet  do you , your only a step off the end of the rainbow with it Wink

But your heart does speak out about you allowing love in again, you focus almost entirely on giving it out, over time you have built many layers, as pain deepened and directed that in your utter giving to others, but your heart misses a gentle touch sometimes, a cuddle thats for you, not from you Wink Youve overcome so much and been so strong, it would be nice to see you be able to drop that guard down a bit now, to reach out for some reassurances sometimes, to learn how to be as kind and gentle to your own needs more often Smiley

You have alot of spirit family around you, the lady with the stomach issues waves in acknowledgement still!
There is an older male here to start with, he stands to your side and would of been 3-5 inches taller than you! Dark hair medium build, sends alot of love your way, as he stands by your side he breathes in deep the air and says mmm thats good! Like that is a joke between you and something you do up there on that mountain top! Back in his day he shows me him in a casual kinda suit, loved his job but didnt take anything to seriously in life, he said you often go on walks together and smiles, not sure if he means when he was alive, or now with you in spirit, or both! He also lovingly brings through an older female, he adores this lady and her him, they hug, she says hello to you and oozes out alot of loving energy towards you, this lady talks about being very quiet towards the end of her passing and was in life a very passive and calm person, people rallied around her wishing to take care of her, wishing to be in her company, very much loved and she wants you to know, she is proud of how far youve come emotionally and says dont be a pushover! Sometimes you need to assert yourself and your needs! She ssays although she left the earth plane, she never left your side in love, she is safe and well and reuninted Smiley Lastly i see this paperwork again, shown a memory of you sat at a table, whatever this is are big decisions, important things, she supports you as does the universe, be brave.

Take what you can with love and leave the rest hun Smiley

Luv n hugs Maia xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #201 - Nov 21st, 2015, 9:04pm

Evie, I have pm'd the reading for your cousin Smiley

Luv n hugs maia xxxxxxxxxxxx

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

honeyandclover5
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #202 - Dec 7th, 2015, 4:27pm

Hi Maia,
I was interested in a reading. Do I PM you my picture? I do have a specific question.
Please and Thank you!

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #203 - Dec 7th, 2015, 6:39pm

hi honey, I have no problem with giving you a reading hun, but have you read my bio intro?

Questions are something im more inclined to give intuitive advice about, and would be happy if you have something specific you wish a perspective on to do this together with you.

A photo reading will entail purely what I receive of which I ask nothing specific from, as I believe you will already have the answers your seeking hidden within your energy, its a connection you lead, as I simply tell you back what your already expressing Smiley

So let me know how you wish to go forward Smiley

Luv Maia xxxxx

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

IP Logged

honeyandclover5
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #204 - Dec 7th, 2015, 10:16pm

I will do a picture reading. I need some insight on myself right now! Thank you so much and here is a picture

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #205 - Dec 9th, 2015, 12:36pm

I have sent you a message hun Smiley

Lu Maia xxxxxx

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

IP Logged

honeyandclover5
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #206 - Dec 9th, 2015, 2:27pm

Maia wrote on Dec 9th, 2015, 12:36pm:
I have sent you a message hun Smiley

Lu Maia xxxxxx

I received your message. As of right now I am feeling overwhelmed and I began to think of my father and I was wondering if he would have any advice for me, if that makes sense. I feel as though he is there alot, but I cannot communicate with him. So here is a pic of my father. Thank you so much. I am working on changing myself and sometimes, it I can feel lost and that is how I am feeling right now

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #207 - Dec 10th, 2015, 7:28pm

Ok hunni give me a few days and I be with you Smiley

Luv Maia xxxx

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #208 - Dec 13th, 2015, 9:54pm

It will be ready tomorrow honey, haven't forgotten, just long weekend at work!
Catch you soon hun

Maia xxxxxxxx

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #209 - Dec 14th, 2015, 9:59am

Heya honey, sorry for delay, I hopesome of this makes sense to you and as always, take what you can with love and leave the rest Smiley xx

I keep hearing lotsa D names, like hes trying to say hello to so many people, dan david dean (im rubbish with names!) lol He shows me memorys of him hugging and being affectionate with his close friends&family, like he always greeted you enthsiasticly shall we say!, his face always raised a genuine smile when he saw someone he cared for. Its something people remember fondly.
There quite a crowd of people he brings foward in a group in symbology of those closest to him, still living.He makes me feel like there was a group of friends, a team of something he wants to acknowledge the people in to.
Hes very proud of you he gleams with love for his baby girl! Of which you'll always be to him he says with a smile,he talks of you needing to get out there more, enjoy yourself, let yourself go a bit.
He keeps mentioning pink and wanting to tease you about it, shows me a picture of you with a bow in your hair and coyly laughs about it.
He moves into his passing with a sadness, how it affected you all, he keeps showing me the bottom areas of his body to do with this,like from kidneys down, but i cant really work out what he means, He also refers to his side area, more so the left side and some blood loss.
He talks about wishing he had of had the time to say a few more goodbyes, and how much he loves you all dearly.
He also shows me a bouncy lovely little dog, like spaniel size, cute little fella he loves very mmuch!
His presence is everywhere and with you all,he shows me you sitting near a wooden box small a little carved, with some special meaning for you.
He keeps showing me the nuber 3 and 8 or its 38 as relevant.
Yellow daffodils under a tree in a park,
a small container that he used to carry around with him everywhere and lastly he asks me to pass on that your beautiful just the way you are and he loves you very much Smiley

I am working on changing myself and sometimes, it I can feel lost and that is how I am feeling right now

When we have held ourself prisoner for some time, change although inevitable, is met with high opposition initially, this manifests its expression through any myriad of emotions,from nervous excitement to anxiety, defesiveness and often fear among some, its symptoms then contain this nature of feeling lost,as we step out our carefully crafted comfort zones, into a space we are exposing ourselves in, without all our barriers, we are allowing ourself to be vulnerable, to experience life in its changing formats, to let things free flow and really stop holding onto to old habits,a time of facing some fears,a time when your higher self recognises itself again.
Dont be afraid to step out these comfort zones,although there is an energy of not expecting with this. Dont step out of one world and walk into one where you already have it all planned out, right now is a good time for you to learn how to let your head lead without your head getting caught up in expectations of how things will go. You shut off such a big part of your potential experiences like this, its great to have goals, but make them about yourself right now, its a good time to understand that what you need first and foremost isnt someone else to validate your existence, when its far more significant that you stand in your own power, in your own validations, that you learn firstly to love and honour all you are. you seek far to much outside yourself and this journey your taking will appear unfamiliar to you, as you discover who you are without anything external, its a beautiful time, imagine the lost feeling as just pure unadulterated loving space, where you are safe to be, safe to express, without fear of opinions and wether its good or not, let yourself flow in the energy of freedom, use your heart to recognise this lost feeling as misunderstood, that in its pure light the universe is giving you a place, to open up your authentic self and learn how not to hide her, then the decisions you make, will be based on your own highest good.
If you do something, do it not to achieve a set of outcomes outside of yourself, reach into your desires and passions, YOURS. Try not too involve anyone or anything else whilst you do this, and ask yourself what is it you love about yourself and how you can share this with our universe.
Love is always there, but often it isnt realised through frantic flurrys of want and need,and more often than not, whilst were out there doing what we love, using our full potential, beleiving and enabling our dreams, our faith in our own creative and loving self to always be able, thats when love comes to find us Smiley

Your a beautiful soul, pushing so hard for things to fall into place, dont miss the journey through this tho, sometimes it isnt about filling up the empty space we create as we step further out of our routines, sometimes its about seeing what comes in of its own free will, as we expand our life to be the best that we can be, by default, all we need arises Smiley
Make your own path follow your own lead and let the universe do the rest.
If your in quiet space dont panic, your not lost, you just need to turn the light on Winkeverything you see, was all you really are anyway Smiley

Maia xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.s I keep getting refernces to commercial music to I want to mention beyonce! lol

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

IP Logged

honeyandclover5
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #210 - Dec 15th, 2015, 1:12am

Hi Maia!
I have to say I am surprised! A lot of this connects with me. I am beginning the change and the thought of not knowing is scary. I just want to succeed so much and the thought that I might be stuck here scares me. I am starting therapy for this because it is suffocating. Like for winter break I am panicking to get a seasonal job that I am mentally exhausted. I decided to enjoy my break because my part time job will be there when school starts back and I can overwork myself, but I was raised in a family of overworked so it is hard to change.

IP Logged

honeyandclover5
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #211 - Dec 15th, 2015, 5:13pm

When you mentioned the small bouncy dog I cried. I is my Jack Russell who died a couple of years back. It is nice to know she is with him Smiley

IP Logged

Esteban
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #212 - Feb 17th, 2016, 9:06pm

Hello Maia. I have read some amazing feedback regarding your readings and would like to receive one from you. As a recent college graduate after many years, my life long dream is to pursue a profession for what I went to school for, something I have dreamed of since I was a child. I would like insight into that. I have been becoming frustrated and impatient regarding getting my first opportunity to show my capabilities. I also welcome any other messages you get for me, whether from passed loved ones or about a bad heartbreak that I suffered many years ago about which there are many unanswered questions. I thank you in advance for taking the time to do so when it's most convenient for you. I have attached a picture but keep in mind it's from several years ago. I still essentially look the same but with considerable more wisdom.

0006_003.bmp (225 KB | 58 )
0006_003.bmp

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #213 - Feb 18th, 2016, 8:07pm

Hiya Esteban, thankyou for your message, I would not be able to give you a reading quickly, but I can promise once I get some free time, to have a little look and see what is going on. But just need to make you aware that it could take a little while, as much is happening at the moment.
I will revisit this post when I can do this for you and if you still would like too receive one, happily connect and take things from there Smiley

Keep smiling!

Luv n hugs Maia xxxxxxxx

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

IP Logged

Mayflower
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #214 - Feb 19th, 2016, 3:22am

Hi MAia, i would love to get your reading...these days are extremely difficult for me, chaotic , need som guidance...please what do you need to read me, shall i post a picture or how does it work...please let me know mayflower

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #215 - Feb 20th, 2016, 9:44pm

Mayflower wrote on Feb 19th, 2016, 3:22am:
Hi MAia, i would love to get your reading...these days are extremely difficult for me, chaotic , need som guidance...please what do you need to read me, shall i post a picture or how does it work...please let me know mayflower

Hi mayflower, i am sorry to hear things appear chaotic for you, life can throw so many twists and turns sometimes it feels like no peace is out there, its at these times, when the one thing we rarely consider doing can often be so helpful, which is to just stop and breathe a while. A busy head in a busy world rarely serves us with the insights we need.

As i explained to esteban, right now i have commitments, but once i am able if you are still wanting to, then i can connect for you.

If you feel you need help imminently, then please remember there are many beautiful and wise people within this site that you could ask for a more speedy reply.

I will revisit these requests as soon as i am able Smiley

In the mean time.....

luv n hugs Maia xxx

rock_nottom_001.jpg (11 KB | 30 )
rock_nottom_001.jpg

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

IP Logged

arianna
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #216 - Feb 22nd, 2016, 2:23pm

Hi dear

how are you? hope all is well with you. I would like to request a reading for my dad if possible. please let me know what info you need eg a pic or dob. if anything.

thank you.

blessings
arianna

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #217 - May 8th, 2016, 8:08pm

hi guys, been a while, havent read in a while either, but happy to try again if you still want them, let me know.

Also Arriana, is your dad still with us and if so is he agreeing to this?

Luv n hugs Maia xxxxxx

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

IP Logged

Quicksilver
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

UK
Reply #218 - May 10th, 2016, 10:07pm

Hi Maia,

I would love a reading when/if you are able to. I can PM you a picture of myself if you are able.

Hugs and blessings,

Amy

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #219 - May 11th, 2016, 10:12am

hi Esteban, thankyou for your email and letting me know you still would like a reading, I have not read in a while so maybe bit rusty to say the least. but will get a connection going with you this week and have it up by weekend Smiley hugs for your patience lovely Smiley

Hi quicksilver, your energy seems awful familiar! I have a few people I had to ask to wait a while due to my life getting super busy, so I will be honouring those readings first. but will post back up once I am able to get round to connecting with other people.

Thanks for your patience guys Smiley

Hugs n luv Maia xxxxxxxxxx

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12