11/21/17 at 13:29:54
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Maia ~ Bio & Feedback ~
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47
(Read 23689 times)
Maia
God Member

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Re: Maia ~ Bio & Feedback ~
Reply #215 - 02/20/16 at 21:44:38

Mayflower wrote on 02/19/16 at 03:22:05:
Hi MAia, i would love to get your reading...these days are extremely difficult for me, chaotic , need som guidance...please what do you need to read me, shall i post a picture or how does it work...please let me know mayflower

Hi mayflower, i am sorry to hear things appear chaotic for you, life can throw so many twists and turns sometimes it feels like no peace is out there, its at these times, when the one thing we rarely consider doing can often be so helpful, which is to just stop and breathe a while. A busy head in a busy world rarely serves us with the insights we need.

As i explained to esteban, right now i have commitments, but once i am able if you are still wanting to, then i can connect for you.

If you feel you need help imminently, then please remember there are many beautiful and wise people within this site that you could ask for a more speedy reply.

I will revisit these requests as soon as i am able Smiley

In the mean time.....

luv n hugs Maia xxx

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

arianna

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #216 - 02/22/16 at 14:23:11

Hi dear

how are you? hope all is well with you. I would like to request a reading for my dad if possible. please let me know what info you need eg a pic or dob. if anything.

thank you.

blessings
arianna

IP Logged

Maia
God Member

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #217 - 05/08/16 at 20:08:33

hi guys, been a while, havent read in a while either, but happy to try again if you still want them, let me know.

Also Arriana, is your dad still with us and if so is he agreeing to this?

Luv n hugs Maia xxxxxx

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

Quicksilver
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

UK
Reply #218 - 05/10/16 at 22:07:04

Hi Maia,

I would love a reading when/if you are able to. I can PM you a picture of myself if you are able.

Hugs and blessings,

Amy

IP Logged

Maia
God Member

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #219 - 05/11/16 at 10:12:09

hi Esteban, thankyou for your email and letting me know you still would like a reading, I have not read in a while so maybe bit rusty to say the least. but will get a connection going with you this week and have it up by weekend Smiley hugs for your patience lovely Smiley

Hi quicksilver, your energy seems awful familiar! I have a few people I had to ask to wait a while due to my life getting super busy, so I will be honouring those readings first. but will post back up once I am able to get round to connecting with other people.

Thanks for your patience guys Smiley

Hugs n luv Maia xxxxxxxxxx

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47