Feb 28th, 2017, 7:37am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Maia ~ Bio & Feedback ~
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 
(Read 20687 times)
Quicksilver
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

UK
Re: Maia ~ Bio & Feedback ~
Reply #220 - May 11th, 2016, 5:06pm

Does it?,

Thank you,

Bless you

xxxx

IP Logged

Viveka
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #221 - Jul 24th, 2016, 5:20pm

Hi Maia Smiley

I'd love to get a reading from you when you're able. It's currently a confusing time in my life, and I would love to know how I could correct that, or at least, be able to shed some light on what's going on. Feels a bit like I'm going astray, and I'm not too sure why.

I'll post my picture here, as I cannot PM you given that I'm very new to this site.

Thank you very much and take good care,
Viveka

DSCN0692_002.JPG (189 KB | 15 )
DSCN0692_002.JPG

IP Logged

Kaddoura
Newbie Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #222 - Jul 28th, 2016, 8:57am

Hello Maia,

I'd like to get a reading from u whenever its possible, i feel like i am going on the correct road then i feel that no, there is something wrong,

I can heal people as u know but i still dont have the vision ability, or i do but its very weak... i want to know about my life in general,

My pic is posted here Smiley

& Thanks in advance.

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Reply #223 - Jul 31st, 2016, 8:50pm

Hi hun, two things, firstly i am not reading at the moment due to a passing in my own life, secondly there are guidelines on requesting readings hun and im afraid you are not yet able to request one from this part of the forums.
Please read guidelines for this so you can be aware how it works Smiley

You can however post up your picture in picture reading part of forums and people will if they feel connected, offer to read you there Smiley

I hope this helps you understand a little how this site works, thankyou for your request though and remember, often when life is found to be a muddle of confusion for us, its lifes way of redirecting you to learn more about yourself, which often turns out to be a blessing.Keep ya chin up and Good luck Smiley

Maia xxx

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

KristenNicole
Interim Member

Gypsy soul
Jackson, TN
Reply #224 - Aug 20th, 2016, 10:34am

Hi Maia. I would love a reading from you.
I am including a picture of myself. I hope to hear from you soon Smiley[color=#ffff00][/color]

KristenNicole

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #225 - Aug 20th, 2016, 10:38am

Hiya guys and ty for requests Smiley Im not really back reading at the moment, only occasionally, I do have a gentleman that is top priority for when I am back as he has been very patient with me and will be first Smiley

Once im back up and running I will post on thread to see if your still interested though, but don't forget there are pic reading classes on a sunday you can join and also the piccy reading thread on forums to Smiley

Luv n hugs Maia xxx

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

KristenNicole
Interim Member

Gypsy soul
Jackson, TN
Reply #226 - Aug 20th, 2016, 10:54am

Hi Maia. I saw where you were wanting to do picture readingshows of passed loved ones as well.
I'm including a picture of me and a gentleman who has passed.
Anything you pick up would be greatly appreciated.

KristenNicole

IP Logged

KristenNicole
Interim Member

Gypsy soul
Jackson, TN
Reply #227 - Aug 20th, 2016, 12:20pm

No problem at all Maia.
I will will be patiently awaiting your response

KristenNicole

IP Logged

becca9125
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #228 - Dec 18th, 2016, 10:12pm

i would like you to do a reading on me

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #229 - Dec 22nd, 2016, 9:54am

hi becca thanks for request, I do tend to check that people haven't recently been read before I agree to read, as many times, multiple readings can just cause confusion! So I would suggest perhaps we can try in a few months, as I noted you've had a reading recently.
IF there is anything you would like to chat over with someone though, im always happy to listen Smiley

Maia xxx

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

IP Logged

piscesdreamer
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago
Reply #230 - Dec 22nd, 2016, 5:18pm

Hi can I have a reading pls? I've asked 4 other readers and I try to check the chatroom but they're not in there when I am too or they have their status says they're away. I've been waiting a month to get a reading from one of them but I think the problem is the timezones bc I think she's in the UK and I'm in Chicago. I'm really desperate about something and its depressing me. Sad

IP Logged

Silvatiousgray

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #231 - Jan 3rd, 2017, 1:53am

Hi Maia I would love a reading on my boyfriend and I. That wouldn't count as a love reading right? Since we've been dating for almost 5 years.  The question I'd like to know I'd what do you see in the future for us?  Do we get married? Anything would be helpful thanks.

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #232 - Jan 5th, 2017, 9:34am

hi pisces, sorry ive only recently checked back in here, things are a bit hectic my end, I see you have made few requests for a reading, have you now received one?

Heya sil, I do avoid relationship readings such as those your questions focus on, I am a big believer in true will and am also desperately aware, that your future is essentially what you strive to make it, as I stated I wont make predictions, things can change in an instance, so all I can offer you is to say, if you are inlove, then do all you can to keep it alive, live in each moment and don't fret the future, incase you miss out on the beauty that is happening in every moment now.
I wish you both the very best Smiley

Maia x

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

IP Logged

piscesdreamer
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago
Reply #233 - Jan 8th, 2017, 5:41pm

No, everyone is busy or I probably can't be in the chatroom when they are because of timezones

IP Logged

Naddi
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #234 - Feb 22nd, 2017, 1:29am

Hi Maia!

How are you? I hope everything has settled for you Smiley

Well I am knew to this forum but I read everything with a lot of excitement. I would love to have a reading from you. I like the way you express yourself. I am mainly curious but I wonder if there is a specific message coming through... Roll Eyes

I send a lot of light and love,

Naddi

IMG_0273.JPG (284 KB | 2 )
IMG_0273.JPG

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12