04/30/17 at 06:10:43
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Maia ~ Bio & Feedback ~
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 
(Read 21384 times)
piscesdreamer

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago
Re: Maia ~ Bio & Feedback ~
Reply #230 - 12/22/16 at 17:18:10

Hi can I have a reading pls? I've asked 4 other readers and I try to check the chatroom but they're not in there when I am too or they have their status says they're away. I've been waiting a month to get a reading from one of them but I think the problem is the timezones bc I think she's in the UK and I'm in Chicago. I'm really desperate about something and its depressing me. Sad

IP Logged

Silvatiousgray

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #231 - 01/03/17 at 01:53:59

Hi Maia I would love a reading on my boyfriend and I. That wouldn't count as a love reading right? Since we've been dating for almost 5 years.  The question I'd like to know I'd what do you see in the future for us?  Do we get married? Anything would be helpful thanks.

IP Logged

Maia
God Member

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Reply #232 - 01/05/17 at 09:34:08

hi pisces, sorry ive only recently checked back in here, things are a bit hectic my end, I see you have made few requests for a reading, have you now received one?

Heya sil, I do avoid relationship readings such as those your questions focus on, I am a big believer in true will and am also desperately aware, that your future is essentially what you strive to make it, as I stated I wont make predictions, things can change in an instance, so all I can offer you is to say, if you are inlove, then do all you can to keep it alive, live in each moment and don't fret the future, incase you miss out on the beauty that is happening in every moment now.
I wish you both the very best Smiley

Maia x

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

piscesdreamer

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago
Reply #233 - 01/08/17 at 17:41:17

No, everyone is busy or I probably can't be in the chatroom when they are because of timezones

IP Logged

Naddi
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #234 - 02/22/17 at 01:29:04

Hi Maia!

How are you? I hope everything has settled for you Smiley

Well I am knew to this forum but I read everything with a lot of excitement. I would love to have a reading from you. I like the way you express yourself. I am mainly curious but I wonder if there is a specific message coming through... Roll Eyes

I send a lot of light and love,

Naddi

IMG_0273.JPG (284 KB | )
IMG_0273.JPG

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47