Jan 20th, 2017, 3:44am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Maia ~ Bio & Feedback ~
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 39
(Read 19762 times)
valentinearabella
Fellow Member

United States
Re: Maia ~ Bio&feedback~
Reply #6 - Mar 8th, 2014, 9:08pm

Maia wrote on Mar 8th, 2014, 9:46am:
Thankyou for the detailed feedback, very much appreciated Smiley

I do stand strong in the celebrations thing, so maybe hold out for that news!

Glad it made some sense to you and thankyou ever so much for the practice, really appreciated.

Will try the obe thing tonight with you. If I get anything will pop it back in here, if not, once again thankyou for your connection, If you have any questions just holler will do my best to try and clear it up, if possible.

Maia x Kiss

Maia, you're absolutely right about the wedding celebrations! I've just been asked to attend one today this June around my birthday!

Thanks so much! You have a true talent!

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Reply #7 - Mar 9th, 2014, 4:50pm

Hahaha, thankyou for feedback on that and congratulations to the happy couple!! Gonna be a good birthday huh Wink

Hugs Maia x

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

Brittstemp
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #8 - Mar 11th, 2014, 4:40am

Hi Maia, I saw your other post about wanting practice reading. I'd love a reading if you're still wanting practice.

-Brittany Smiley
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2014, 4:43am by Brittstemp »  

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #9 - Mar 11th, 2014, 9:40am

Hi there Britts and thanks for the mail Smiley

There are rules here in ABT regarding readings, so I do check the profiles of those who ask, and im afraid I don't think you've been here quite long enough or have enough posts for this to happen yet, im sorry.

If you go to the reading rules part of the site it explains everything in there as to how it works, and the wonderful community that this is, I wouldn't wish us to break those terms and conditions.

Once you are eligible for a reading do shout me up again and aslong as your over 18, id be happy to.

Thanks for your understanding Smiley

Maia

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

rosegirl
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #10 - Mar 12th, 2014, 12:14pm

Hi Mia, I'd be grateful for a reading if it's ok with you . Can you focus on my love life ? Turned 30 last year and it's starting to look like I will end up alone as never any love interests around me really...Thanks.

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #11 - Mar 12th, 2014, 4:18pm

Hi there rose Smiley

Ok how it flows with me and the way im practising at the moment, I cant really guarantee specific answers to questions or future, (I can try) but I read more on a what comes, comes basis, intuitively so far it often seems with me more soul/self based,  soo...

2 ways around this..

1) you could send me your piccy and I could do a intuitive read for you, and also dig out a tarot deck or set of runes to ask that specific question, or...

2) Maybe another reader on this wonderful site would be more suited to your questions.

I am happy with either and hope you get what you need regardless Smiley

Will do my best whatever Smiley

Maia x

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 39