06/17/19 at 14:55:43
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumMembers (Community) Forum BoardsScary Stories & Tales › haunting brought out for all too see!!!!
Pages: 1 2 
(Read 1935 times)
MayFlyz89

I Love The Paranormal

USA SOUTH CAROLINA
haunting brought out for all too see!!!!
11/08/14 at 04:44:01

When I was about 6 my mother was having a party with all her friends over the house. I was sent to bed. I had my night light on,cozy under my blankets, and a cement poodle door stopper holding my door open 'cause I was scared of the dark. Well I was starting to try to go to sleep I remember having the feeling of something scary hanging over my bed, so i tucked down, and placed blanket up to my eyes. At the time music was playing, everyone was drinking, partying, etc. when it came out of no where. The blanket was pulled off of me, then the night light went out, the poodle was thrown into the middle of the living room floor where the party was going on, my door was slammed shut and dead bolted locked, and then i was drug out of bed by my ankles. Everyone heard what was going on, and shocked 'cause when the poodle landed in the middle of the floor everyone stopped. One man a friend of my mothers tried to kick in the door, as i was screaming for help. After the third or fourth try he was able to come in the room. The look on his face said it all. At the preside moment he saw me hanging upside down in mid air i dropped to the floor and light came back on. My mother still don't know what to think of it till this day, and only thing i can think of is it knew i knew he was there. Not long after the house burnt down, and nothing of the such happened there again, even though it was completely remodeled. But this has been with me my whole life, and one reason fear blocked me out for so long. Now I know how to protect myself and I am relearning my abilities, and reopening up.

http://anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/paranormal-forums/YaBB.pl?num=1414001794/8#8   click link to leave me some feedback ty   love and light be with you Sinserly MayFlyz89

IP Logged

EMPstrike
God Member

Always seeking-

Re: haunting brought out for all too see!!!!
Reply #1 - 11/10/14 at 23:10:27

Soudns traumaic o.o

Not many people go through somethign that intense

IP Logged

MayFlyz89

I Love The Paranormal

USA SOUTH CAROLINA
Reply #2 - 11/11/14 at 02:07:40

it was a living nightmare took years to overcome and deal with but since i learned to ground shield and protect i dont worry

http://anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/paranormal-forums/YaBB.pl?num=1414001794/8#8   click link to leave me some feedback ty   love and light be with you Sinserly MayFlyz89

IP Logged

ThePrimeRadiant
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Idaho
Reply #3 - 11/14/14 at 03:31:11

That is quite the story! I am glad you were able to move on from it!

IP Logged

MayFlyz89

I Love The Paranormal

USA SOUTH CAROLINA
Reply #4 - 11/14/14 at 03:34:43

ty yea me too

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2