Feb 23rd, 2017, 4:16pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal General Discussion Board › Sex with a Spirit Husband
Pages: 1 2 3 
(Read 6995 times)
Rooster2016
Full Member Level 4

Sex with a Spirit Husband
Dec 13th, 2014, 10:55pm

Has anyone ever experienced this? It's happened to me... First timer and just want to make sure that I'm experiencing it correctly

IP Logged

AvaAdora
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Sex with a Spirit Husband
Reply #1 - Dec 14th, 2014, 7:05am

Actually, I have heard about spiritual husbands happening more in West Africa and Eastern Europe. Often times, these spiritual husbands are ancient gods, incubuses, and even djin. However, it sounds like you might have more of incubus than a spiritual husband.  In addition, there are Ancestral spiritual husbands and wives.Of course, the most famous spiritual husband is Asmodeus from the book of Tobit. Interesting enough, many West Africans have talked about ancient Roman gods such as Bacchus and Mercury being their spiritual husbands. I hope this helps you Smiley

Here is this Christian blog talking about the spiritual husband thing more:

http://takeyourmarriagebyforce.blogspot.com/2010/07/all-about-spiritual-marriage...
« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2014, 7:08am by AvaAdora »  

IP Logged

Mr Nem
Fellow Member

Knight of Pentacles
Wales, UK
Reply #2 - Jan 31st, 2015, 11:53am

This is kind of embarrassing, but I had an 'experience' with a spirit when I was a teenager. This spirit was not my spouse. They visited me repeatedly by standing at the foot of my bed and waking me from sleep. After about two months, I never saw them again and I'm not entirely sure why it happened.

IP Logged

pink jasmine
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - Feb 2nd, 2015, 11:10pm

I would advise to save sex for the material world. Light spirits do not feel the need to have sex with humans.

IP Logged

Mr Nem
Fellow Member

Knight of Pentacles
Wales, UK
Reply #4 - Feb 3rd, 2015, 10:14am

Are you saying only negative spirits do this? Lol that has me worried now  Cheesy

IP Logged

pink jasmine
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Feb 4th, 2015, 9:59am

What I meant is: why would someone allow to go through having sex with a spirit, allowing conection with a entity like that, as it was sugested by the 1st message. LOL I do need to improve my communicatios skills  Tongue

IP Logged

Mr Nem
Fellow Member

Knight of Pentacles
Wales, UK
Reply #6 - Feb 4th, 2015, 3:18pm

pink jasmine wrote on Feb 4th, 2015, 9:59am:
What I meant is: why would someone allow to go through having sex with a spirit, allowing conection with a entity like that, as it was sugested by the 1st message. LOL I do need to improve my communicatios skills Tongue

Lol that's alright, I just got a bit confused :p

Do you mean, why would someone let a spirit have sex with them?

Or why would a spirit choose to have sex with someone living?

IP Logged

pink jasmine
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #7 - Feb 4th, 2015, 9:49pm

Why would a living person allow sex with a spirit. I imagine only a "dark" entity would do something like that.

IP Logged

Mr Nem
Fellow Member

Knight of Pentacles
Wales, UK
Reply #8 - Feb 5th, 2015, 3:30pm

Well, I guess I didn't know any better at the time, being so young. But other people who do know better? I'm not sure. I read a book about sex with spirit entities, supposedly a man who was meditating attracted a spirit who eventually ended up becoming like his ghostly girlfriend. But from what he described, the spirit wasn't a succubus or anything like that, she just genuinely adored him.

All I can say is that for me personally, I don't think the spirit was evil or 'dark'.

IP Logged

4th Horseman
Grande Fellow

GOR
Reply #9 - Feb 5th, 2015, 4:08pm

I've been trying to get on a list for a Succubus, does anyone know who has it ??   Angry

... "One day DEATH will smile upon us all. On that day all you can really do is smile back."

IP Logged

Mr Nem
Fellow Member

Knight of Pentacles
Wales, UK
Reply #10 - Feb 5th, 2015, 4:19pm

4th Horseman wrote on Feb 5th, 2015, 4:08pm:
I've been trying to get on a list for a Succubus, does anyone know who has it ?? Angry

You could try Devillish Brides, they've got a broad variety of attractive Succubus women in search of a living husband, but I heard their prices start at at 1 x human soul, which I thought was a bit pricey.

IP Logged

4th Horseman
Grande Fellow

GOR
Reply #11 - Feb 5th, 2015, 4:23pm

Okay so where can I get one of these souls ??

... "One day DEATH will smile upon us all. On that day all you can really do is smile back."

IP Logged

Mr Nem
Fellow Member

Knight of Pentacles
Wales, UK
Reply #12 - Feb 5th, 2015, 4:24pm

You'll have to sacrifice someone to their accounting department LOL

IP Logged

4th Horseman
Grande Fellow

GOR
Reply #13 - Feb 5th, 2015, 4:59pm

It is Tax time perhaps the IRS has a few of them they would be willing to sell............... Wink

IP Logged

Mr Nem
Fellow Member

Knight of Pentacles
Wales, UK
Reply #14 - Feb 5th, 2015, 5:07pm

Grin sounds like a plan

IP Logged

Jin604
Full Member Level 5

Reply #15 - Mar 2nd, 2015, 7:11am

Well this is a controversial topic. Let's just say ya, it happens. Is it always bad? Well.. as long as it's not a spirit that's literally draining, crossing over your personal boundaries, harming you, doing this without your actual consent and overall harming you. If it ruins your physical relationships then you should prob stop if that's the case.
Is there a chance that this could be a bad thing? Ya, of course, like with anyone. Having sex with a stranger that is allowed to stay around(and can stay without your consent) can be risky whether its living or dead lol, depends on who it is.
I've had bad experiences with spirits that wanted to do this type of stuff which was scary and not voluntary. Although it's rare, I've also had more hm.. intimate encounters with certain spirits that were completely harmless. Yes, it actually proved to be harmless, if it were, it could've done something during the period of time at which it was here. So do be aware, spirits that have sex aren't necessarily " bad" but its definitely possible. Perhaps look up incubus/succubus experiences ( although its not limited to incubus and succubus).

Anyhow, you're not alone. However, do be extremely vigilant about what's there. If there's any force or hindrance of your life, if you feel like something isn't ok then make sure you do something about it.

MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Mr Nem
Fellow Member

Knight of Pentacles
Wales, UK
Reply #16 - Mar 2nd, 2015, 1:36pm

Jin604, do you still have experiences like this?

For me, it only happened once, and the spirit as it turns out is one of my spirit guides. So I know it wasn't an incubus/succubus, and while it wasn't a bad thing technically, it's complicated my relationship with my guides. But that's a personal issue, more related to trust as opposed to sexual interaction.

IP Logged

4th Horseman
Grande Fellow

GOR
Reply #17 - Mar 2nd, 2015, 5:42pm

Okay I have a more serious question. Now I have been "Ghost Hunting" for better than 30 years, and in that time have had my fare share of experiences, from being touched, to being touched in what felt like a cold mist over parts of my body, except there was no moisture involved. So if ghosts have no caporial bodies, then is the sex more mental than physical with them ?

IP Logged

Mr Nem
Fellow Member

Knight of Pentacles
Wales, UK
Reply #18 - Mar 2nd, 2015, 6:04pm

That's a really good question...My experience was in a dream-like state, so for me I'm gonna say mental. But I've heard stories where people have been wide awake and felt it physically. I guess it's a similar sort of question to 'how do poltergeists move objects without physical form?'

IP Logged

4th Horseman
Grande Fellow

GOR
Reply #19 - Mar 2nd, 2015, 8:10pm

Ya because basic experience from, slaps, scratches, shoves, tugs, and touches are all burst energy happening once or maybe twice. But they are not prolonged contact such as petting, hand holding etc....psychical contact is often brief, unless someone is asleep, or just waking up. But in each case these individuals were in a form of sleep state, and describe being held down, or sexually manipulated. Making me wonder if it is more of a mental manipulation rather than physical ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3