08/24/17 at 09:45:39
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal General Discussion Board › Sex with a Spirit Husband
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12
(Read 8168 times)
RoosterCrowed

Sex with a Spirit Husband
12/13/14 at 22:55:44

Has anyone ever experienced this? It's happened to me... First timer and just want to make sure that I'm experiencing it correctly

IP Logged

AvaAdora
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Sex with a Spirit Husband
Reply #1 - 12/14/14 at 07:05:02

Actually, I have heard about spiritual husbands happening more in West Africa and Eastern Europe. Often times, these spiritual husbands are ancient gods, incubuses, and even djin. However, it sounds like you might have more of incubus than a spiritual husband.  In addition, there are Ancestral spiritual husbands and wives.Of course, the most famous spiritual husband is Asmodeus from the book of Tobit. Interesting enough, many West Africans have talked about ancient Roman gods such as Bacchus and Mercury being their spiritual husbands. I hope this helps you Smiley

Here is this Christian blog talking about the spiritual husband thing more:

http://takeyourmarriagebyforce.blogspot.com/2010/07/all-about-spiritual-marriage...

IP Logged

Mr Nem

Knight of Pentacles
Wales, UK
Reply #2 - 01/31/15 at 11:53:43

This is kind of embarrassing, but I had an 'experience' with a spirit when I was a teenager. This spirit was not my spouse. They visited me repeatedly by standing at the foot of my bed and waking me from sleep. After about two months, I never saw them again and I'm not entirely sure why it happened.

IP Logged

pink jasmine

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - 02/02/15 at 23:10:41

I would advise to save sex for the material world. Light spirits do not feel the need to have sex with humans.

IP Logged

Mr Nem

Knight of Pentacles
Wales, UK
Reply #4 - 02/03/15 at 10:14:49

Are you saying only negative spirits do this? Lol that has me worried now  Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12