07/18/19 at 10:12:20
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Tenoth's Bio and Feedback!
Pages: 1 2 
(Read 2792 times)
TENOTH

Heroic Soul
United Kingdom
Tenoth's Bio and Feedback!
02/21/15 at 02:29:56

Greetings!

Tenoth here! I have been on my spiritual, psychic and paranormal journey as long as I can remember. Although not being reincarnated to spiritual or religious family and not having friends until my teenage years, I was amazed at much I self taught myself and how much it all came natural to me. It wasn't until around my 14th birthday start to begin to understand everything. Now 18 and up I finally have a good grip on everything going on in and around me on all levels, but just like everyone else I'm still learning and always will be.

I totally believe everyone is in some form psychic and really hope through my readings I can help empower you to take control of your life for the greater good.

Now on to my work haha!

I offer three types of readings. Please note at this time I'm only doing general as I feel and believe this gives you - the sitter - an overview of different areas of your life and gives you a clearer image and peace of mind on what's coming up or decision making when it all comes together as a whole.

- Tarot -
I work with Tarot in a number of ways, such as using one I have that I may possibly be drawn to in particular in which I will also mention which deck in the reading so you can also look up and perhaps even buy the deck if you so choose to. The other way is by using online tarot and which ever site I'm drawn to at the time which I've used many times before with accurate results in ABT Chat. With reading Tarot, I don't use any books with written meanings at all,  I use my Clarasentence/Empath/Sensitive ability.

- Something I like to call, The Power Within -
A general reading using no physical tools, just using all the abilities I have inside and attuned to. What comes to me I will explain in as much great detail in the reading.

- Photo Readings -
I do photo readings of yourself (Preferably as recent as possible) Sometimes photos can show things hidden in plane site, but also allows me to pick up on certain things that I may not have been able to in a general reading. This normally work solely on the present.

Please remember to read to guidelines and respect the rules before posting as always guys! <3 Much love

I look forward to working with you all!

Namaste my fellow brothers and sisters <3

I AM Tenoth.
Old soul, ascended master, earth angel/archangel, member of Ashtar Command, Starseed, lightworker/lightwarrior, psychic, medium, very spiritual, passionate about my mission, indigo, felt universal love, know twin flame reunion will happen this lifetime, Remembers past lifes, had a past life in atlantis.

Curious about a past life in germany munich, my starseed origins and twin flame.
IP Logged

valentinearabella

United States
Re: Tenoth's Bio and Feedback!
Reply #1 - 02/21/15 at 19:19:08

TENOTH wrote on 02/21/15 at 02:29:56:
I totally believe everyone is in some form psychic and really hope through my readings I can help empower you to take control of your life for the greater good.

an overview of different areas of your life and gives you a clearer image and peace of mind on what's coming up or decision making when it all comes together as a whole.

Hi Tenoth,

Your bio spoke to me as I've been on a spiritual quest to learn as much as I can to use the gifts that I'm slowly discovering in practice to help others.

I could definitely use some insight regarding an overview of my life and clarity and peace of mind on what's coming up in order to make more optimal decisions for a better future.

If you don't mind if I PM you my photo.

Thanks so much! Wink

IP Logged

TENOTH

Heroic Soul
United Kingdom
Reply #2 - 02/22/15 at 18:03:01

valentinearabella wrote on 02/21/15 at 19:19:08:

an overview of different areas of your life and gives you a clearer image and peace of mind on what's coming up or decision making when it all comes together as a whole.

Hi Tenoth,

Your bio spoke to me as I've been on a spiritual quest to learn as much as I can to use the gifts that I'm slowly discovering in practice to help others.

I could definitely use some insight regarding an overview of my life and clarity and peace of mind on what's coming up in order to make more optimal decisions for a better future.

If you don't mind if I PM you my photo.

Thanks so much! Wink

Greetings Valentinearabella!

First I just want to say thank you so much for posting! Smiley
That is beautiful! I'm sure your be of great help to others along your journey. (My guides also say your also be of great help to yourself, which to me feels like you sometimes put others before yourself, or suppress some of your needs? So I feel really drawn to tell you to put some of your needs that you've may suppressed - Which may have been unconsciously - first. They feel important to your wellbeing and mental state, which comes to wanting peace of mind.)

Thank you for sending me your photo. I have received it and will now continue do your photo reading! Smiley What I feel drawn to do and what my guides say, is that I will work with some of your guides as I feel you got some important things coming up. I'm sensing two main guides at this time a male and female and there's another male guide which I'm unsure about right now. Also the name Lucas or Lewis is coming up, a male name beginning with L. I'm unsure if this is a guide name or someone in your life. I feel it's someone close or use to be close.

Photo Reading:
I'm very drawn to what is your right eye (From looking at the photo POV its left lol) I feel as if you've been getting some kind of pain or itch or vision concerns. I feel like it either started or you noticed it from when there was an eyelash stuck there. I feel also there was a small spot or pimple on the lower area of the eye that was irritating it. I feel this is important to get checked out as I feel something might be going on at around the side to the back of the eye. My guides tell me It is important to tell you this first for your wellbeing. Your guides tell me that It has been of irritation recently, but because of having things to do and a little worry, you've pushed this concern to the back of your mind. I really hope everything is okay with the eyes and sight especially in that right eye. <3 I don't mention this to worry you at all, but to make sure it is checked out and all okay as I feel there is slight fear to have any kind of issues round the eyes and the sight. My guides keep telling me of how important it is. Hmm..Do you wear glasses sometimes? I keep seeing small visions of you wearing brownish glasses, or perhaps someone close related that looks like you, like a mother? I apologise if this is incorrect. It's something that wont leave my mind and my guides keep nudging me about.

Anyway.. I feel when your with people you love and care about, you often smile and are happy and feel some kind of relief and freedom. I feel when your alone or got a list of things to do you get stress, panicky and get this feeling of scared dread in your heart area, almost like a weight dropping down on the diaphragm, which I can actually feel myself. It feels work related, but also some personal family things with a hint of friendship.

I keep getting these white and blue and green and orange and yellow and slight red sparkles around you. Mostly White, blue and green keep coming up. I feel you've got a lot of angels around you currently and some spirits of both those who've never lived on earth and those who are close that are deceased right now who are all supporting you and guiding you gently as not to alert or panic you. I keep seeing a large and medium angel standing behind your right shoulder (Looking at the photo point of view the left lol) This shows you are being watched over and protected, although there are something that require personal shielding and common sense to be protected from. Did you recently call on some angels? I feel some of the arch ones as well as some non arch ones. I also see a vision of you sitting on a bed talking to spirits and angels. Can you see spirits and angels? Something is telling me you can or can just about see an outline or ripple in the energy and air. I feel this is a gift you will have great progress in soon with lots of practice, if your busy though it will take a little longer, but I defiantly feel in the few years you will have great progress with this gift.

I see a vision of you holding your arms or hands when posing for the photo. That or what I'm getting is when your around family and children. I feel some sadness when the topic of children comes up. Do you want them or perhaps have had a miscarriage? I feel there is wanting for children, I keep getting the image of a baby girl and a small toddler boy. I feel you either have or will have a girl and boy and maybe even a third child. Is there an issue with relationships? Did you recently break up with a boyfriend or have a particular love interest? I feel within the next few years you be at the happiest you've ever felt. Your have a lot of things you've wanted in your life and some things you felt you wanted, but wasn't as important as you felt you will feel as if you don't need it so much anymore. I see great happiness and the sun behind you surrounded by loving family and friends.
Something tells me to say "Although it may not look like much right now, everything will be okay in the end. Keep going and fighting for it girl! Your make it through in the end." Hmm was this something your mother might of said? It might be your female guide. But it feels like your recognise this and it will make sense somehow.

In terms of work, there is some kind of shield there that wont permit me to look into that right now. I feel your guides telling me that it really is something personal or something I cannot help with at this given time. I do see one small vision of a success, which might be a small project you've got completed. Perhaps a subject you've passed if you've gone to study for something. Other than that, I'm afraid I can't seem to see what's beyond this shield as of this time. I do get the feeling its all very mixed and going in many different directions quickly. Oh! They've permitted me so see something. An argument with a boss or older man. Hmm I see a large meeting or class room. There's a large table and presentation board next to you and the man. I feel there's a certain project or two that is off worry right now. Unfortunately that's all I've been permitted to see as of this time. I really wish you the best of luck <3 And hope everything goes okay!

Lastly I get something about the clothes your wearing or state of fitness. Are you trying to get a desired body shape or wanting some kind of new look or appearance? I also feel the top you were wearing is something of big importance to you. Was it given to you by someone special or close? I feel everything will be okay with fitness and appearance if it has been of something our considering changing or working on.

I feel overall your a big family person and love spending time with them, especially younger children of the family. I feel you have a very loving and gentle soul and I'm seeing green, blues and some whites in your aura! Lovely reading and beautiful energy!

Thank you for allowing me to read you! ~

Namaste my fellow brothers and sisters <3

Please don't forget to give some feedback when you have time! As it really helps me out. I apologise deeply if a lot of it didn't make sense, I'll continue to work harder as always as it is my dream to help others through my gifts Smiley x

I AM Tenoth.
Old soul, ascended master, earth angel/archangel, member of Ashtar Command, Starseed, lightworker/lightwarrior, psychic, medium, very spiritual, passionate about my mission, indigo, felt universal love, know twin flame reunion will happen this lifetime, Remembers past lifes, had a past life in atlantis.

Curious about a past life in germany munich, my starseed origins and twin flame.
IP Logged

valentinearabella

United States
Reply #3 - 02/22/15 at 20:45:26

Thank you so much for your reading Tenoch! I've sent you detailed feedback via PM. I hope you don't mind due to the personal nature. Thank you once again!  I really appreciate your help! You are very talented! Your visions are spot on!

IP Logged

Lanky_Danky

I Love The Paranormal

NJ
Reply #4 - 02/23/15 at 01:12:19

Tenoth you can read me if you want.  Thank you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2