06/25/17 at 16:31:42
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsSkeptic? › How do you handle skeptics?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
(Read 5004 times)
mark
God Member

medium and paranormal
investigator

Re: How do you handle skeptics?
Reply #35 - 12/11/16 at 11:30:53

bring  on  sceptics ,its  healthy ,its  a  pathway  for  us  all ,well   thats  what  i   believe

please note everything i say is only my opinion and i would like to make this crystal clear please

IP Logged

Arwen
God Member

Naomi Edwards
Wales
Re: How do you handle skeptics?
Reply #36 - 02/23/17 at 02:12:05

I respect the beliefs of anyone, whether I agree with them or not. I do not even attempt to prove or impose my beliefs on anyone who does not agree as that conversation will no doubt always turn sour. Smiley

In turn however I have met some people who have been open minded skeptics. They have come to me simply not understanding and therefore not believing in a certain issue. After a conversation and explanation, they can come around to my way of thinking.  Smiley That is rare, but does happen  Smiley

There's a certain breed of skeptic that exists soley to try to belittle, disprove and demean the views of spiritualistic people. To those people I just go  Smiley Smiley

To summerise we do not have to change the mind of anyone. We do not have to have our minds changed by anyone. We are all unique, all different and even while many of us agree with one another in this community even WE disagree on certain topics. If you can judge the person and not their opinions then you're doing fine.  Cool

Smiley

xoxo

GTalk | Skype/VoIP | YIM  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8