06/18/19 at 06:40:59
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumMembers (Community) Forum BoardsScary Stories & Tales › My Parents house.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 2652 times)
emsky
YaBB Newbies

Yorkshire, UK
My Parents house.
06/07/15 at 20:59:08

The first experience I ever remember was when I was around 8 or 9, I was playing in the bedroom with my friend for a good few hours when we decided to go outside and play. As we got to the top of the staircase, what I can only describe as a deep grunting (like a pig) came from another bedroom, it was loud and we both froze and stared at each other before scrambling down the stairs. We burst outside hysterical, my dad was in the garden and found it amusing, but nether the less went and checked the bedroom for us... Nothing.

Around a week later I had gone to the bathroom and had just come out when again, a grunting pig like sound, this time it sounded different, more higher pitched, but terrified I ran downstairs and into the room where my parents were. Again hysterical I was sobbing, saying I had heard the noise again, seconds later there came footsteps running down the stairs and my sister burst into the room hysterical. She admitted that she had done it the second time to scare me but as she was listening to me downstairs had heard the grunting, saying it was right behind her.

Another time when I was still young and asked my mum always to leave the landing light on, of course she always turned it off when she went to bed. One time I woke up and the light was off, though the street light from outside cast some light on the landing and my door was open. There was the shape of someone stood half way across the doorway. I remember calling out to my dad as I thought it was him, but whatever it was didn't move so I put my head under the covers and laid there until I dropped back off.

I have a fair few stories about that house but they are the most terrifying for me.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

IP Logged

SeraphicSoul
YaBB Newbies

I wish I belonged...
In dreams...
Re: My Parents house.
Reply #1 - 06/15/15 at 18:51:04

THAT IS SCARY!!!!! Especially being so young omg  Smiley
Reading this really made me scared.

IP Logged

daisypetals
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - 06/29/15 at 23:59:38

did you ever find out who was the spirit in the house?

IP Logged

Corbin

Skeptical Student
Massachusetts
Reply #3 - 07/01/15 at 16:34:51

Creepy. I would be interested to know if you found out what it was. Do your parents still live there?

IP Logged

blackswan237

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #4 - 11/06/16 at 09:07:31

You are quite brave. I would have asked my parents to vacate the house n move elsewhere after that just 1 experience.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1