08/19/17 at 02:33:44
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Angelicslullaby BIO, reading requests and feedback topic
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
(Read 5588 times)
Angelicslullaby

I Love The Paranormal

Angelicslullaby BIO, reading requests and feedback topic
09/20/15 at 19:04:55

I am here to practice my spiritual work.
The way I see it is that I am merely a channel for spirit messages.
I am empath.
I feel deeply.
I am medium.
I see and communicate with spirits.
I can hear guides, spirits, and angels
I know.

If you a request  I will see how I feel connected to you. If I don't feel connected, I will have to refuse reading you.
Please do not drag the readings on with + 10 questions. I am open to questions, but not open to energy abuse.

Here to serve.
All my love,
Angelics

IP Logged

Maia
God Member

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Re: Angelicslullaby BIO, reading requests and feedback topic
Reply #1 - 09/20/15 at 19:58:04

Just received a beautiful reading from angelics  Kiss

There was a warm and loving connection, which picked up on decisions ive only recently commited to, and infact very few know about, what was great was towards end of reading how you got the fact that it was a pull back to my spiritual nature and to be in service to others. It is an artistic and personalised project, which helps those grieving loved ones, designed exactly for them, great work there angelic very impressive!

I am going through turbulent times and the advice to let it flow, is something I really should heed right now, so thankyou for that validation xx

I have recently started work in a new service which is where I think the advice on the woman situation will become apparent. Ive not been using my energy much lately but there is someone in there, who I don't feel quite right around and I think you may of just hit on why, so thankyou for that hunni.

So great to see you out there giving over your beautiful gift to help others grow and flourish, your a precious soul and it was amazing to connect with you, as always Smiley

Hugs and love Maia xxx

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

valentinearabella

United States
Reply #2 - 09/21/15 at 04:49:14

Hi Angelicslullaby,

If you'd like to practice on me, I could really use any help and advice from messages you may get for me if you feel drawn. Thank you so much!

IP Logged

Angelicslullaby

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - 09/27/15 at 17:07:55

valentinearabella wrote on 09/21/15 at 04:49:14:
Hi Angelicslullaby,

If you'd like to practice on me, I could really use any help and advice from messages you may get for me if you feel drawn. Thank you so much!

Hello Valentinearabella

Somehow i get that you have had a lot of insecurities as of late.
It seems that a lot of people around you have opinions on what you oughta be doing with your life, and because there's so many different ones i think it confuses you. I see tossing and turning in the night. Your head is full. You should start to trust your own heart more and let it lead you. Opinions of others are just opinions. Follow the signs that are right for you. Connect with your intuition Step back a little to see the bigger picture. I find that you might need to write some things down for yourself to help you do that. Like journaling. This way your thoughts and emotions will have a place, but you can view it from a different perspective the next day.
I also feel that a seperation of the romantic kind has left you feeling unnerved. I feel this refers to a past love you had. I think theres important things from this relationship that you should overthink. See what lessons you took from this relationship and redirect your life in the now with those. This may be a time where you are not exactly sure where to go but trust that things are going to unfold and resolve. Believe in your own inner compass.

IP Logged

valentinearabella

United States
Reply #4 - 09/29/15 at 20:42:23

Angelicslullaby wrote on 09/27/15 at 17:07:55:
valentinearabella wrote on 09/21/15 at 04:49:14:
Hi Angelicslullaby,

Hello Valentinearabella

Somehow i get that you have had a lot of insecurities as of late.
It seems that a lot of people around you have opinions on what you oughta be doing with your life, and because there's so many different ones i think it confuses you. I see tossing and turning in the night. Your head is full. You should start to trust your own heart more and let it lead you. Opinions of others are just opinions. Follow the signs that are right for you. Connect with your intuition Step back a little to see the bigger picture. I find that you might need to write some things down for yourself to help you do that. Like journaling. This way your thoughts and emotions will have a place, but you can view it from a different perspective the next day.
I also feel that a seperation of the romantic kind has left you feeling unnerved. I feel this refers to a past love you had. I think theres important things from this relationship that you should overthink. See what lessons you took from this relationship and redirect your life in the now with those. This may be a time where you are not exactly sure where to go but trust that things are going to unfold and resolve. Believe in your own inner compass.

Thanks so much for your reading! I appreciate the help that you've given me! I'm currently still with my boyfriend. Perhaps you may be seeing that he and I will break up in the future? Or are you seeing someone I've been thinking about from my past, that although wed did not date, I felt a loss that was similar to that of a separation of a romantic relationship when our lives moved in different directions. You're right I've been uncertain about my current relationship for some time. I don't know whether this relationship is the one that will go the distance. I have been journaling for 3 years now. I don't do it every day, but whenever I need to get my thoughts out, I whip out my laptop and just let my thoughts flow.

I've been having difficult following my own inner compass. Sometimes, I try to avoid people and overthink things to the point that it drives people away. I'm not certain if the thoughts and feelings I have are due to insecurities or if they are truly due to my inner compass telling me that I should be aware of the people and events that are in my life to be aware of them and brace myself for an ending and thus a life lesson.

Thank you again!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7