Feb 26th, 2017, 5:30am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Angelicslullaby BIO, reading requests and feedback topic
Pages: 1 2 
(Read 4470 times)
Angelicslullaby
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Angelicslullaby BIO, reading requests and feedback topic
Sep 20th, 2015, 7:04pm

I am here to practice my spiritual work.
The way I see it is that I am merely a channel for spirit messages.
I am empath.
I feel deeply.
I am medium.
I see and communicate with spirits.
I can hear guides, spirits, and angels
I know.

If you a request  I will see how I feel connected to you. If I don't feel connected, I will have to refuse reading you.
Please do not drag the readings on with + 10 questions. I am open to questions, but not open to energy abuse.

Here to serve.
All my love,
Angelics

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Re: Angelicslullaby BIO, reading requests and feedback topic
Reply #1 - Sep 20th, 2015, 7:58pm

Just received a beautiful reading from angelics  Kiss

There was a warm and loving connection, which picked up on decisions ive only recently commited to, and infact very few know about, what was great was towards end of reading how you got the fact that it was a pull back to my spiritual nature and to be in service to others. It is an artistic and personalised project, which helps those grieving loved ones, designed exactly for them, great work there angelic very impressive!

I am going through turbulent times and the advice to let it flow, is something I really should heed right now, so thankyou for that validation xx

I have recently started work in a new service which is where I think the advice on the woman situation will become apparent. Ive not been using my energy much lately but there is someone in there, who I don't feel quite right around and I think you may of just hit on why, so thankyou for that hunni.

So great to see you out there giving over your beautiful gift to help others grow and flourish, your a precious soul and it was amazing to connect with you, as always Smiley

Hugs and love Maia xxx

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

valentinearabella
Fellow Member

United States
Reply #2 - Sep 21st, 2015, 4:49am

Hi Angelicslullaby,

If you'd like to practice on me, I could really use any help and advice from messages you may get for me if you feel drawn. Thank you so much!

IP Logged

Angelicslullaby
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - Sep 27th, 2015, 5:07pm

valentinearabella wrote on Sep 21st, 2015, 4:49am:
Hi Angelicslullaby,

If you'd like to practice on me, I could really use any help and advice from messages you may get for me if you feel drawn. Thank you so much!

Hello Valentinearabella

Somehow i get that you have had a lot of insecurities as of late.
It seems that a lot of people around you have opinions on what you oughta be doing with your life, and because there's so many different ones i think it confuses you. I see tossing and turning in the night. Your head is full. You should start to trust your own heart more and let it lead you. Opinions of others are just opinions. Follow the signs that are right for you. Connect with your intuition Step back a little to see the bigger picture. I find that you might need to write some things down for yourself to help you do that. Like journaling. This way your thoughts and emotions will have a place, but you can view it from a different perspective the next day.
I also feel that a seperation of the romantic kind has left you feeling unnerved. I feel this refers to a past love you had. I think theres important things from this relationship that you should overthink. See what lessons you took from this relationship and redirect your life in the now with those. This may be a time where you are not exactly sure where to go but trust that things are going to unfold and resolve. Believe in your own inner compass.

IP Logged

valentinearabella
Fellow Member

United States
Reply #4 - Sep 29th, 2015, 8:42pm

Angelicslullaby wrote on Sep 27th, 2015, 5:07pm:
valentinearabella wrote on Sep 21st, 2015, 4:49am:
Hi Angelicslullaby,

Hello Valentinearabella

Somehow i get that you have had a lot of insecurities as of late.
It seems that a lot of people around you have opinions on what you oughta be doing with your life, and because there's so many different ones i think it confuses you. I see tossing and turning in the night. Your head is full. You should start to trust your own heart more and let it lead you. Opinions of others are just opinions. Follow the signs that are right for you. Connect with your intuition Step back a little to see the bigger picture. I find that you might need to write some things down for yourself to help you do that. Like journaling. This way your thoughts and emotions will have a place, but you can view it from a different perspective the next day.
I also feel that a seperation of the romantic kind has left you feeling unnerved. I feel this refers to a past love you had. I think theres important things from this relationship that you should overthink. See what lessons you took from this relationship and redirect your life in the now with those. This may be a time where you are not exactly sure where to go but trust that things are going to unfold and resolve. Believe in your own inner compass.

Thanks so much for your reading! I appreciate the help that you've given me! I'm currently still with my boyfriend. Perhaps you may be seeing that he and I will break up in the future? Or are you seeing someone I've been thinking about from my past, that although wed did not date, I felt a loss that was similar to that of a separation of a romantic relationship when our lives moved in different directions. You're right I've been uncertain about my current relationship for some time. I don't know whether this relationship is the one that will go the distance. I have been journaling for 3 years now. I don't do it every day, but whenever I need to get my thoughts out, I whip out my laptop and just let my thoughts flow.

I've been having difficult following my own inner compass. Sometimes, I try to avoid people and overthink things to the point that it drives people away. I'm not certain if the thoughts and feelings I have are due to insecurities or if they are truly due to my inner compass telling me that I should be aware of the people and events that are in my life to be aware of them and brace myself for an ending and thus a life lesson.

Thank you again!

IP Logged

amo
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Oct 2nd, 2015, 6:18pm

Thank you so much for the reading today Angelic,

Great job!  You really read a lot of what has been going on with me spiritually.  Even what I was having visions of.

It was such a inspirational message too.

It really helps me in my confidence.

Don't quite know how to thank you enough!

You are so wonderful to share your amazing gift!

Amy <3

IP Logged

Eyaru
Senior Member Level 2

Be the best "You" that
you can be. :)
Florida
Reply #6 - Oct 16th, 2015, 6:28pm

Wanted to thank you for your reading. I was looking for answers the night before and I think the first thing you told me in that reading was something I needed a reminder of. Thank you for offering and giving me that message. I appreciate it a lot.

Strength is not measured in how powerful you are, but in how hard you fight.

IP Logged

Angelicslullaby
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #7 - Oct 16th, 2015, 7:45pm

Hey kalli,

So I can definitely confirm for you that he was trying to emotionally detach. I feel that his last girlfriend put him through hard times and he's lost some of the trust that he used to have in love.
it's not that he doesn't love you, because I can feel love on a soullevel here. He really needs to stop being so scared, but you can't push him out of that fear. That is something that he will need to do. You know what I mean? Yes he is feeling the pressure, and his head just feels so confused. I think distance is a good thing right now. And I feel that you will stay in touch, but I also feel that both of you will be with other people. Or at least you will both have the opportunity. I think you already did a heartfelt apology to him about being untruthful about the pills, but repeat it again. He needs to hear it again. Communicate from your heart and without fear! I feel that he will remain special to you and i don't feel that you will completely give up talking, but again space is good.
And let the rest unfold as it should.

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #8 - Nov 2nd, 2015, 1:35pm

Heya sweetie. I was wondering if you could do me a favour with your deck, ive got a very important decision to make and if I put the question to you like this.

Which would be my better option, A or B?. Do you think you could have a tinker for me and see what they say?

Thankyou in advance hunni.

Luv n hugs maia xxxxx

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

Angelicslullaby
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #9 - Nov 3rd, 2015, 8:29am

It will be my honor Maia!
I will get to it today for you  Wink

IP Logged

Kalski
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Europe
Reply #10 - Nov 3rd, 2015, 3:44pm

Angelicslullaby wrote on Oct 16th, 2015, 7:45pm:
Hey kalli,

So I can definitely confirm for you that he was trying to emotionally detach. I feel that his last girlfriend put him through hard times and he's lost some of the trust that he used to have in love.
it's not that he doesn't love you, because I can feel love on a soullevel here. He really needs to stop being so scared, but you can't push him out of that fear. That is something that he will need to do. You know what I mean? Yes he is feeling the pressure, and his head just feels so confused. I think distance is a good thing right now. And I feel that you will stay in touch, but I also feel that both of you will be with other people. Or at least you will both have the opportunity. I think you already did a heartfelt apology to him about being untruthful about the pills, but repeat it again. He needs to hear it again. Communicate from your heart and without fear! I feel that he will remain special to you and i don't feel that you will completely give up talking, but again space is good.
And let the rest unfold as it should.

Thankyou angelicslullaby! for your response, I'm happy you can see that my instincts was correct and he was infact emotionally dettaching. I saw him last night and he explained to me he is scared to get into another relationship with me, and I gave him a heartfelt apology as you had said many times. He said he is just so confused and that he loves me very much and would die for me. H said he is leaning on giving us another shot and that we will talk about it indepth on sunday but he is scared I might go to bad habits again and i promised him i wouldnt. He said his friends tell him that if he is still confused then he already knows his answer. But then he mind fucked me and started talking about if we are together by christmas then we should go somewhere nice together.... Its constant hot and cold. I hope there is some comclusion by sunday.  I have included his most recent photo. I would be forever appreciative if you can possibly pic up anything else! xxxx Kiss

IP Logged

Angelicslullaby
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #11 - Nov 4th, 2015, 7:12am

Maia wrote on Nov 2nd, 2015, 1:35pm:
Heya sweetie. I was wondering if you could do me a favour with your deck, ive got a very important decision to make and if I put the question to you like this.

Which would be my better option, A or B?. Do you think you could have a tinker for me and see what they say?

Thankyou in advance hunni.

Luv n hugs maia xxxxx

Option A: Will bring transformation, rebirth and (quick) development. You will learn new skills and be succesful.

Option B: is focussed on soulfamily, friendship, loyality and happiness, and will bring you the development that you look for.
This feels like a good combo!

Feel your heart when bringing up these both options.. on which one does it tingle?

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #12 - Nov 4th, 2015, 7:23am

Thankyou sweetie, I will have a think on these and get back to you, as always I appreciate your time and energy here, lots of love to you Smiley

Maia xxxxxxxxxxxx

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

IP Logged

ravenswings
Full Member Level 2

Columbus Ohio
Reply #13 - Nov 5th, 2015, 2:08am

congrats angelicslullaby, can't wait to see you at it, you're such a sweetheart-hugs-xx

IP Logged

Angelicslullaby
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #14 - Nov 6th, 2015, 9:58am

Thank you ravens sweetheart!
So glad to see you are participating as well <3

IP Logged

Angelicslullaby
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #15 - Nov 7th, 2015, 3:27pm

On the fair this weekend I will be doing intuitive readings
And also I will be hosting some wonderful meditations and circles
Be sure to check out my room Smiley

IP Logged

Angelite
Full Member Level 4

Fairy Dust
Arizona
Reply #16 - Nov 7th, 2015, 6:53pm

Hi Angellicslullaby. You gave me a reading and it was so spot on! I am in college at the moment and trying to figure out what I would like to do as a career as well as worrying about my finances a bit. I do listen to others opinions, but sometimes I worry that following what they say won't make me happy so I often find myself at a standstill. I do think it's important to follow my heart like you said. You mentioned new opportunities coming which is encouraging. Also, at the beginning, you mentioned I was in tune with spirit. I often talk to spirit a lot although often I feel like I am not very psychic because I can't see images or hear things vividly from spirit, but I think about spiritual things a lot. You mentioned you sensed a presence with a mother-like feel. Someone else also told me they sensed someone like that too. I have not lost anyone in my family, but my dad lost his mother at a young age. I wonder if that is her? Or it could be my other grandma who died, or maybe a guide I do not yet know. Either way it was very encouraging and I loved your reading. Thanks!

IP Logged

starry
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #17 - Nov 8th, 2015, 1:00pm

hello there ty very much  for your lovely reading  yes i feel past lives come to me and  never go away   i always feel i should be remembering  something to take to this life
but  have not fathomed what yet  the wiccan link is great  my family are from pendle hill as well me having a past life at the time the witches was burned  i did practice witchcraft back then but i  was not  one of the  witches tried  ty very much for bringing in some clarity to me it always helps from another perspective xx

thankyou amazing read xxx

IP Logged

Apurva
Newbie Level 2

Discovering...
India
Reply #18 - Nov 8th, 2015, 2:29pm

Hey angelicslullaby.... Firstly, thankyou so much for the reading. It was amazing and helped me greatly. I'm highly obliged to you for doing that. A few of these inputs were some subdued thoughts and you were so accurate about how lost I am. Thanks for showing me a path to get back to self appreciation and love. You're an amazing person and a reader... Carry on with the good work... and Thankyou. :*

I don't know anything about the psychic world or how it functions, except that I was seeking help and unexpectedly bumped into some really nice people. My belief system gained questioning grounds as I was such a non-believer. I don't why I am here but all I have to add is that I am here because I want to be and I don't need reasons for the same.

IP Logged

lue
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #19 - Nov 8th, 2015, 3:24pm

Hi Angelic, you Read for me nov 8 2015.
You were completely on the money,  starting with the YES! Someone Very special to me is opening the door to us communicating again. It not that we have not talked its a door that is deeper  pure love. I have always let my insecurities get in the way. So your point on focus on strength is huge for me to remember and shifting my perception.

The time of problem solving is also very relevant both in the relationship but also in my life personally... a lot od little stuff to clean up and clear out of my path , just things like studies, work life, home care etc..  

and the water... Well that is directly related to both the weight loss and him.  he is very active and loves the out doors.... I have muscular dystrophy So again the water is so important in keeping energy flowing to the muscles and it also Changes my perception of what I am physically capable of. hence I don't feel like I am slowing him down. I also think more clearly.  So you should be Shocked & Grin cause you were very  Cool to listen to! Thank you

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2