Feb 26th, 2017, 5:29am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Bararuku's Zombie Bio
Pages: 1 2 
(Read 2668 times)
Bararuku
Interim Member Level 3

Just me being me.

Bararuku's Zombie Bio
Oct 18th, 2015, 8:14am

Hello and welcome to my corner! My name is Bararuku and I am a medium that uses a rather unusual tarot deck to help you in the right direction or just to give you a 360 perspective on something that's going on that you need to know about. I prefer to use tarot because it is more structured and helps me organize what I can help you with.

Now before I go on about the deck I'll tell you a little bit about myself. My soul is a rather unusual one because there are actually three parts of a whole. To give you a better idea, think of the three fates from Greek mythology and you'll get a pretty good idea what I mean when I say I'm like that. Bara is the bear and Ruku is the dragon and I am the one that brings them together. Now I don't tell the future in tarot even though it comes up a lot in the formats in the book I have, but if you feel it can be applied to it then it most likely might Smiley. As for the readings go, they might be long but there more in-depth and I will make sure to go over them with you for as long as you need.

Now the deck I use is a Zombie Tarot which is funny sarcastic, and is blunt about what it will say. Don't be afraid to drop me a message or catch me in chat if you need a reading but if I cant get to you right away, leave me a message here and I will do my best to get back to you. Example of cards and formats i use below. On a side note, Judgment and Temperance are my cards Tongue

Be like water.

IP Logged

minerva2345
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Bararuku's Zombie Bio
Reply #1 - Oct 18th, 2015, 4:51pm

Bararuku sorry for leaving
but I like your reading that you did me
it was great love it
spot on Smiley

I love help peoples
I send healing

IP Logged

Rene Blue
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - Dec 20th, 2015, 12:29pm

Hello Bararuku,

I enjoyed the reading you gave me today and i have to say it has given me a lot of food for thought.

The reading was PRECISE, and to the point, the deck answered me in a clear way outlining my options.  The insights it provided were helpful and did describe the issue to a great depth.  

No wishy washy stuff, just clear cut truth and options.  

It felt amazing to receive such a clear and deep reading and i do whole heartedly thank you for it.

Looking forward for an update reading...

Rene Smiley

IP Logged

Shell.
Moderators

Hello Friends ... smile
it confuses them <3
Sydney Australia
Reply #3 - Apr 9th, 2016, 7:06am

im posting on behalf of starsadjust

Bararuka, ty for choosing me to read for -i realize it take time effort and patience -all of which u showed -i appreciate your personal thoughts after the card meaning was described -your very good at expressing your own thoughts and being kind at the same time. All of which I appreciated being the sitter. I think your cards were spot on and your own words even better . TC bararuka it was nice meeting u -see u in the room 😊
Starsadjust xx

Smile... It Confuses Them <3

IP Logged

lillydancer
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #4 - Apr 11th, 2016, 12:25am

hey
     thank you for the read this morning you were spot on love how you read keep it up hugs lillydancer Kiss

IP Logged

daisypetals
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Apr 11th, 2016, 5:07pm

Hi Bararuku

May I request a reading? The usual love/career stuff. Whenever you can.

IP Logged

Bararuku
Interim Member Level 3

Just me being me.

Reply #6 - Apr 12th, 2016, 2:55am

Sure thing ^^ I'll be on tomorrow around 8 A.m. if your up to it. If not we can work out a time that better suits you.

Be like water.

IP Logged

Rene Blue
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #7 - Apr 12th, 2016, 3:11pm

Bara,

Thank you for a great reading.  Accurate description of the progress in the situation as well as thoughtful insights.  A great reading to probe nto issues and get a glimpse of potential outcomes.  Excellent read which was both enjoyed and appreciated much !!

Rene

IP Logged

iko

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #8 - Apr 12th, 2016, 4:21pm

Hi bara,

Thank you for your lovely and special reading. I know it was a strange question to ask but I got many answers from you and it made me think about a lot of things and how to approach it. Thanks again!

IP Logged

daisypetals
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #9 - Apr 12th, 2016, 5:13pm

Bararuku wrote on Apr 12th, 2016, 2:55am:
Sure thing ^^ I'll be on tomorrow around 8 A.m. if your up to it. If not we can work out a time that better suits you.

i can try to make it. 8 am which time zone?

IP Logged

Bararuku
Interim Member Level 3

Just me being me.

Reply #10 - Apr 12th, 2016, 5:16pm

est is my time, so maybe try again tomorrow morning same time?

Be like water.

IP Logged

daisypetals
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #11 - Apr 12th, 2016, 7:08pm

perfect, i can make it.

IP Logged

Arwen
Grande Fellow

Naomi Edwards
Wales
Reply #12 - Apr 13th, 2016, 2:53pm

First off I would like to say at first I was slightly sceptical of the "zombie cards". This was due to the fact I had never witnessed a reading done in this style. I found it to be a new, bold and refreshing style of reading. Also, I felt the zombie cards took out the seriousness of the situation out of the reading, without losing it's accuracy. For me what with the reading being conducted in open chat, the humour was very much needed and welcomed. It was a surpirsing and accurate reading. I cannot sing the praises of the reader highly enough.

My question/area of concentration was of my future and becoming a mother as I am trying for a child.

Bararuku: Ten of hazards, The end of a cycle is upon us, bringing the family close and the zombies even closer. Your able to see them as an asset instead of a problem even if they require nightly muzzels. Surely the other adversaries in your life seem tame by comparison.

My interpretation: End of cycle could mean literally cycle's of womanhood. Thus relating to the womb etc.  This relates to my question 100% of course. Asset instead of a problem definately shows how I have changed from NEVER wanting a child and how I saw having a baby as a "problem instead of a asset" to my life in more ways than one. Yes, all other problems seem to pale in comparrision with being a mother, however I welcome this challenge.

Bararuku: The two of cups represents the union of two people, the two of cups speaks of a happy balance between two parties who can finally sit down at the dinner table without fighting. After all, what's a minor zombie infection among friends? This could be the beginning of a budding romance.

My interpretation: Union of two people, my marriage. Happy balance yes, this has come about recently (within last say 18 months). The seeing of a argument just needing to blow over, rather than it meaning it's time to give up. I have realised that you need to fix things, not throw them away in this area.New relationship would be bond with baby. So yes, very accurate.

Bararuku: Page of swords, he may always have his nose in a book, but you can bet hes mapped out an effective escape route. Intelligent, thoughtful, and curious, the page of swords represents a young person in (or about to enter) your life. He's not afraid to ask a lot of questions; he will help you get all the facts before you make an important decision.

My interpretation: This represents my husband. At first the "young person" threw me...however the reader (Bararuku) cleared up the age when he nailed the exact age of my husband. Yes he is intelligent and is always reading (he is reading right now lol) and he is thoughtful and EVER SO curious! And yes he will research something to do with my health (like a pregnancy etc) to the Nth degree! Very good.

Bararuku: The sun, Sweet success! The morning sun has risen and the rescue teams have arrived. After foiling a hostile takeover by the undead, you've earned a one-way ticket to a safer place. Now it's time to make plans for the future: consider traveling to warmer climes or getting a new job. There's good money in corpse disposal nowadays...

My interpretation: Of course I take this as success in my endevour to have a child.

Bararuku: The priestess, The High Priestess keeps secrets close to her snake-covered chest but teases you to discover them. She often speaks in riddles; don't expect her to give you a literal explanation. It's possible the information you seek can be discovered only in a dream state; when faced with a difficult question, consider looking to your intuition for the answer.
Bararuku: you must be a really sarcastic person.

My interpretation: Yes, I know it may not SOUND pleasant but this card is me. The dream state was VERY intertesting to me as I have been having repeated dreams of a certain situation that's linked to my question. Not just that, I have also been getting heavily involved in lucid dreaming and astral projection lately. Oh, and yes, I am VERY saracastic.

Bararuku: The queen of hazards, Tough as nails on the outside, the queen of hazards is gooey as gumdrops when no one's paying attention. She's a real material girl and she works hard for her money, but her obsession with financial security can be all-consuming. She has a nurturing side, but don't expect any hugs. She may symbolize a friend or employer who expects to much of you in return.

My interpretation: This is my sister. It describes her to the tee. She would deinately be a massive support if I did get pregnant. However her materialistic, all consuming financial obsession does present a slight hurdle...

Bararuku: so starting with the five of hazards, We've come to another turning point. The Five of Hazards represents desperation and the inability to find a happy place. When you're wandering the dark and lonely city, it can seem like there's no end to the carnage and mayhem. But buck up little zombie slayer. The next alley just might have the escape route you've been searching for... This one feels like its talking about your anxiety and the current doubts you expressed. like you shouldnt let them effect you as much as they were.

My interpretation: Yes, this is tuning into my anxiety issues. I am glad the escape route was there though! That to me, is a huge relief!

Bararuku: so the Emperor, Viewing every obstacle as a challenge, the Emperor uses logic and common sense to counteract the chaos raging outside the abandoned house you're holed up in. He may represent an older male in your life or an authority figure whose guidance and protection you count on when others are (literally) losing their heads

My interpretation: I must admit I struggled to pin this down to one person. I was in doubts as to whether this was my father or my husband. However my father does not use much logic...I would also never ask my father for guidance about this (baby making) issue.

Bararuku: Alright your last card is the Ace of cups, Here's to new beginnings! The Ace of Cups indicates the start of a new relationship. It could be a new love, or maybe it's friendship with a fellow zombie slayer. Either way, this card encourages you to enjoy the early stages of this new relationship. With zombies all around, you can't take anyone for granted.  this is a really awesome card for you because i feel like its talking about a very

My interpretation: What a wonderful card! I take this new bond to be of that with my unborn child in the future. The fact that it encourages me gives me new found hope too.
So as you can see, a new and refreshing way of reading! However it's very effective and accurate. Thank you sincerly for this reading.

Smiley

GTalk | Skype/VoIP | YIM  
IP Logged

daisypetals
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #13 - Apr 13th, 2016, 3:43pm

Hi Bararuku

Thank you so much for the reading, you were accurate in so many aspects. Plus, your zombie cards are fun!
You are a great reader, keep up the good work!

Smiley

IP Logged

doe
Senior Member Level 4

xoxo

Reply #14 - Jun 29th, 2016, 5:59pm

Hi!
I believe I had a picture reading with you in chat today - amongst other readers, you shared a great insight! you have a great way to put things, even the bad things.

Your tarot deck looks interesting btw  

I can't find everybody's feedback page hosted by Amo, but it sure was a great reading, thanks again!
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2016, 6:01pm by doe »  

IP Logged

Cevin North
Full Member Level 3

.. Extracting data from
the cloud .... 1%...
2%...

Reply #15 - Jun 30th, 2016, 6:20pm

Hello Bara,

Thank you for your nice reading today. You were quite accurate and in quite a few details spot on. Sometimes its not easy putting a timetable and combination of 2 events towards your own life to get the fix on what you mean but you gave more than enough clues to make it a lovely and accurate read.

It was fun to see a zombie deck being used.

IP Logged

strangerlady

Live and Let Live :) Be
Happy & Peaceful at Heart

Reply #16 - Jul 24th, 2016, 6:46pm

baraku thank you for giving me a relationship read... it somewhat reflected the situation i am in.... i hope and  pray that things work in my favour ... and thank you for guiding ... wish you all the best...

IP Logged

homebound
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #17 - Jul 25th, 2016, 4:17am

I saw you read and you get good feedback, so may I have a reading please. Hope to see you in chat.

IP Logged

Bararuku
Interim Member Level 3

Just me being me.

Reply #18 - Jul 25th, 2016, 1:10pm

homebound wrote on Jul 25th, 2016, 4:17am:
I saw you read and you get good feedback, so may I have a reading please. Hope to see you in chat.

Of Course, I'm currently in chat as of now and will try to stay on till 12. Hopefully I'll catch you this morning. If not we can work out a better time ^^

Be like water.

IP Logged

homebound
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #19 - Jul 25th, 2016, 5:16pm

Bararuku,

Thank you for your read today. Wow, it was insightful and relevant to what I asked about. Lots of guidance was given that I could understand and relate to and will be useful as I move forward.

Thank you! Very good job indeed, BearDragon (  Smiley )

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2