12/14/17 at 00:36:08
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Bararuku's Zombie Bio
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
(Read 3526 times)
Bararuku
YaBB Newbies

Just me being me.

Bararuku's Zombie Bio
10/18/15 at 08:14:16

Hello and welcome to my corner! My name is Bararuku and I am a medium that uses a rather unusual tarot deck to help you in the right direction or just to give you a 360 perspective on something that's going on that you need to know about. I prefer to use tarot because it is more structured and helps me organize what I can help you with.

Now before I go on about the deck I'll tell you a little bit about myself. My soul is a rather unusual one because there are actually three parts of a whole. To give you a better idea, think of the three fates from Greek mythology and you'll get a pretty good idea what I mean when I say I'm like that. Bara is the bear and Ruku is the dragon and I am the one that brings them together. Now I don't tell the future in tarot even though it comes up a lot in the formats in the book I have, but if you feel it can be applied to it then it most likely might Smiley. As for the readings go, they might be long but there more in-depth and I will make sure to go over them with you for as long as you need.

Now the deck I use is a Zombie Tarot which is funny sarcastic, and is blunt about what it will say. Don't be afraid to drop me a message or catch me in chat if you need a reading but if I cant get to you right away, leave me a message here and I will do my best to get back to you. Example of cards and formats i use below. On a side note, Judgment and Temperance are my cards Tongue

Be like water.

IP Logged

minerva2345

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Bararuku's Zombie Bio
Reply #1 - 10/18/15 at 16:51:56

Bararuku sorry for leaving
but I like your reading that you did me
it was great love it
spot on Smiley

I love help peoples
I send healing

IP Logged

Rene Blue
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - 12/20/15 at 12:29:10

Hello Bararuku,

I enjoyed the reading you gave me today and i have to say it has given me a lot of food for thought.

The reading was PRECISE, and to the point, the deck answered me in a clear way outlining my options.  The insights it provided were helpful and did describe the issue to a great depth.  

No wishy washy stuff, just clear cut truth and options.  

It felt amazing to receive such a clear and deep reading and i do whole heartedly thank you for it.

Looking forward for an update reading...

Rene Smiley

IP Logged

Shell.
God Member

Hello Friends ... smile
it confuses them <3
Sydney Australia
Reply #3 - 04/09/16 at 07:06:41

im posting on behalf of starsadjust

Bararuka, ty for choosing me to read for -i realize it take time effort and patience -all of which u showed -i appreciate your personal thoughts after the card meaning was described -your very good at expressing your own thoughts and being kind at the same time. All of which I appreciated being the sitter. I think your cards were spot on and your own words even better . TC bararuka it was nice meeting u -see u in the room 😊
Starsadjust xx

Smile... It Confuses Them <3

IP Logged

lillydancer

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #4 - 04/11/16 at 00:25:31

hey
     thank you for the read this morning you were spot on love how you read keep it up hugs lillydancer Kiss

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5