04/24/17 at 14:23:49
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › ravenswings bio and feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 
(Read 1683 times)
ravenswings

Columbus Ohio
ravenswings bio and feedback
10/29/15 at 04:24:23

Lets keep this nice and simple to start, shall we?  Wink

I am relatively new to ABT and so appreciative to have found a place to grow and learn alongside friends and guides.
About me, I am empathic and have been from a very young age, only now I know the meaning of what I was experiencing then. Intuitive, highly. I will use tarot cards from time to time during a read, but prefer to go it alone. My goal and purpose here is to help above all else. Provide guidance, love and understanding to those starting down the same path we all chose towards spiritual awakening and enlightenment. Welcome, glad you made it Wink I've come to understand it happens when we're ready. I learn from you as much as I hope you learn from me and for that I'm grateful. Always here to lend an ear...... Love and Light *raven*

Would like to add, love readings are not quite my thing as of yet, maybe someday? and speaking of someday, I cannot foretell you're future, only try and help you find your way. Smiley

IP Logged

Maia
God Member

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Re: ravenswings bio and feedback
Reply #1 - 10/29/15 at 08:53:57

Nice to see your bio up Smiley

Luv n hug maia xxx

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

amo

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - 11/01/15 at 23:04:45

Raven,

Your  pic read on my grandmother was incredible!  WOW!!!

Everything you said was spot on.  I am totally amazed. I am her 4th grandchild.She supported and encouraged me much more than my mother.

We were close and similar.  We like to joke around but are very spiritual.  She loved music, the color purple, and butterflies.

Thank you so much for sharing your gift!

Amy <3

IP Logged

ravenswings

Columbus Ohio
Reply #3 - 11/02/15 at 12:52:50

Amo, Thank you for sharing her with us. Was so happy to be a part of the experience. Love ya sweets! Xx

IP Logged

ravenswings

Columbus Ohio
Reply #4 - 11/05/15 at 02:02:13

and thank you Maia, appreciate the support hugs- xx

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3