10/17/19 at 19:55:46
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsDemons, Evil Spirits, Attachments & Clearings › How to get rid of demons/darkness
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
(Read 4328 times)
Starcore

How to get rid of demons/darkness
02/15/16 at 23:21:56

Do you think you carry something dark with you? This world is a mess, I know!

I tell you how to clear yourself from the darkness and more:

If you smoke or drink, quit it! Drugs too.

Do you have any defining moments in your life? Something you still blame yourself for? If you ever hurt others. You know what you did is wrong. Fine. You should stop blaming yourself for that and start helping other people instead.
But there's one thing you should not blame yourself for! Is being a burden to your parents as a child. If your parents got separated because of you or whatever. That's not your fault! True parents would never give up on their child. Whether he/she is adopted or not.
Being a parent isn't a game! If you give up on them, you destroy them! Parents who give up on their children are the greatest criminals ever! Angry However, Father carries the greatest responsibility. Because he has to be there for his wife as for his children. However, if you take revenge on them now, this will make you no different than them!!

True parents will do anything (moral) to school their child so he/she can have a real future!

If you're a bad parent, don't expect heaven in the afterlife! I highly recommend you to go back and clean up your mess while you still live! If your child suffers or commit suicide because he/she couldn't make it in life. It will be very bad for you! Sad

Find yourself!

One more thing! If you had a bad childhood. You still got no right to let it out on others! Wink

I hope this could help you! Cool

IP Logged

LunaSea
God Member

usa
Re: How to get rid of demons/darkness
Reply #1 - 02/27/16 at 15:32:14

Are you a parent? Do you have any experience as a parent? Sometimes it is very easy to blame your parents for everything even when you are an adult and use it as an excuse to act however you want to everyone else. Have you ever had a child so hell bent on destroying themselves no matter what you do as a parent? Being a father is no different then being a mother as they are both equal in responsibility for their child. Adopted or not, if you are a parent then yes you put upon yourself a set of responsibilities that should be taken seriously. Why is this posted on clearings, demons and attachments? It has nothing to do with the topic. Smoking, drinking and drugs is something you did not even expand on which was part of the thread in the first place. I don't think any parent ever gives up on a child... The child however as it grows up needs to give the proper respect to the parents as well. You can not as a child disrespect the parents and expect to be respected in return. Telling people they won't get to heaven because they are a bad parent is beyond ridiculous! Who are you to be judge and jury to people you do not know or understand the circumstance?! To me your entire post reeks of lack of compassion or empathy as well as speaking in a general sense of children and parents without obvious experience. Sounds like you had  crap childhood and decided this was a great place to vent your anger over it and under the guise of helping others. Lastly a parent can not save their child however old of the choices they decide to make weather it be suicide or not they can only do so much and for you to place blame on the parent is very nasty as some here who perhaps have had this happen and could do nothing to prevent it you are not helping the issue which in alot of cases wasn't the fault of the parent at all. perhaps learn some compassion and empathy! This is my opinion based on having a horrific childhood myself and as a parent, not to mention what suicide does to a family who has it happen.

"I don't suffer from my insanity I enjoy every minute of it!" ~Sherrlilyn Kenyon~

IP Logged

HG9ine

Ignorance is bliss. Knowledge
is power.
USA
Reply #2 - 02/29/16 at 22:48:47

Just to put in a different insight about the whole 'demon/darkness' deal. What if the way to truly 'rid your demons' is to learn to appreciate them? A negative entity would learn to torment a being by tapping into their weaknesses and fears to use against them. By having this entity dig up what is potentially detrimental experiences could also give a person a chance to conquer their fears.

Not even Jesus could walk upon this Earth without demons and darkness because that is just part of the deal when we are in this reality. He was as good as they come, so I am not quite convince that 'being a good person' or 'walking in the path of light' rids a person from such negative entities.  I think it is more about the mental and emotional capability of dealing with our own imperfections.

It does sound like you have a lot of anger towards your parents. As children we grow up believing our parents are godlike because they are our providers. But they are not God, they are just people trying to learn and evolve just like the rest of us.

Forgiveness is not meant to give a pass for the person at fault, it is meant to free yourself from the dysfunction that had occurred. If you still harbor ill feelings about something then you truly had not forgiven it. In my opinion, acceptance is forgiveness, and if you cannot accept something than true forgiveness is not yet possible.

Hope this helps.  Smiley

IP Logged

LunaSea
God Member

usa
Reply #3 - 03/01/16 at 02:21:38

Hey Nine good input there!  and i do agree with you on many points there! thanks for adding to the topic at least it was related to demons ect lol  Wink

"I don't suffer from my insanity I enjoy every minute of it!" ~Sherrlilyn Kenyon~

IP Logged

HG9ine

Ignorance is bliss. Knowledge
is power.
USA
Reply #4 - 03/01/16 at 17:05:32

Grin

Fun times!!

Yeah demons, pffft, easy stuff. What we need is a thread about getting rid of pesky elementals like brownies and sock gnomes!

Ya know sock gnomes??? Little guys that live in dryers and steal socks. But only just the one, never a pair, so you're left with bunch of mismatches.......dicks.......

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

PS. Smudging didn't work.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5