10/14/19 at 11:59:05
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsDemons, Evil Spirits, Attachments & Clearings › how to distinguish
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
(Read 4719 times)
paininworld
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

how to distinguish
02/17/16 at 06:31:50

how to know weather its a demon or spirit?

IP Logged

Starcore

Re: how to distinguish
Reply #1 - 02/20/16 at 00:40:18

paininworld wrote on 02/17/16 at 06:31:50:
how to know weather its a demon or spirit?

I posted a topic how to get rid of darkness:
http://www.anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/paranormal-forums/YaBB.pl?num=1455578516

IP Logged

Pugs

Reply #2 - 03/19/16 at 04:09:46

This is not an easy question as the concepts of spirits and demons are based on individual beliefs (religious or otherwise). Indeed, some (such as myself) might argue that there is no such thing as a demon; that it's just a dark energy and nothing more.

The most common theory is that spirits used to be human, whereas demons never were. As for telling them apart, I would suspect that it would not be difficult to know when you’re dealing with a demon (or dark energy) as your level of fear would easily surpass that caused by any spirit (good or otherwise). Chances are, you'd pee your pants and then some.

IP Logged

TooLate

Reply #3 - 03/19/16 at 13:40:13

Demons get a bad rap; it's so easy to blame them for all that plagues the world. And ever notice how no one ever looks at the bright side of a possession, like being able to do all sorts of bad things and having someone else to blame?

Joking aside, chances are you will never encounter a demon, even if you wanted to. Indeed, chances are they don't even exist (except perhaps in human form). Sure some bible thumpers are convinced that demons are everywhere and that we are all susceptible to them, but I frankly think that a fear tactic, nothing more.

I'm with Pugs on this one. There is good energy and bad, and one simply has to trust one's own instincts to sort out which is which.

IP Logged

Pugs

Reply #4 - 03/20/16 at 23:53:48

Oh yeah, possession. Forgot about that. Apparently, demons can possess people (and animals), spirits cannot. Anyway, this is where the Vatican will probably come in handy, maybe even a psychiatrist or two. Personally, I'd call in the Navy Seals.

Interestingly, demonic possession is one of the most widely-held religious beliefs in the world and exorcisms (outside the Vatican) are fairly commonplace (albeit mostly on people who are emotionally or mentally disturbed - not possessed).

According to the Vatican, signs of demonic possession include an aversion to holy water, superhuman strength, and the ability to speak in unknown languages. Other signs include: spitting, cursing, and excessive masturbation. And that just about covers every male in the world lol.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6