10/23/19 at 01:54:22
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsDemons, Evil Spirits, Attachments & Clearings › I still need help
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
(Read 4262 times)
kuurt

I Love The Paranormal

Re: I still need help
Reply #10 - 05/15/16 at 16:00:22

You are all wrong I'm afraid.  If you are psychic, you need to check your psychic ability because it's not working very well.  I did have several voices, now I'm down to two.  And I have also seen and felt things.  And they can say anything that want like a normal person.  They are not limited to certain things that fit a pattern.

IP Logged

Claws

I Love The Paranormal

Netherlands
Reply #11 - 05/15/16 at 17:32:49

you got the pattern idea and how that audio thing works down all wrong but it doesn't matter.. so overnight you went from a lot of spirits down to just two? what sorcery is that lol?

IP Logged

kuurt

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #12 - 05/15/16 at 21:01:14

There were a lot, they told me there were 50, but someone else told me there were about 20 when this started.  Then I try to help them go to the white light a couple of times which i think might have helped some of them.  Then i went to a psychic who said there were still 5 left which made sense to me because that was about how many voices i was still hearing.  I have no reason to doubt her because of that.  

She tried to help them cross over.  I thought there might have been two left after that because yesterday and today I've heard just two - a man and a woman.  And they can be very nasty.  You can feel the floor move when he walks across it after you.  I have heard him hollering at me on more than one accession.  

But, in the last hour I have done things to raise my energy vibration and been praying for protection and I think it might be helping to some extend to cut down on the annoying ones trying to drive me nuts.  Although I still here him trying to get to me, saying "I will find you David" over and over, and "Jesus Christ can't save you".  

I have in the last hour though heard a little girl again in the backseat of my car which i thought had left.  So I really don't know, there might be three.  Or maybe there is one that changes form.

Whatever the case may be, I have taken pictures of each room of my house and in two pictures of my living room you can see something on the couch which looked to me like a ghost dog with a human face.  I need to look closer at it in Gimp.  And I plan on taking more pictures to try get pictures of them since I'm always hearing them everywhere I go.  

Last night my dad and I got into an argument and it got pretty heated between us and I saw a man for a brief second out of the corner of my eye standing in the door way.  I think he might have something to do with the negativity in the house and why my dad is always so negative.  

I'm also starting to see them darting around the room now.  Seeing them like this just started last night.  I think they went into my dad's room last night while he was sleeping and repeating some shit over and over - i could hear them.  

I wonder if they've been here a long time and I'm just now able to hear them.  I'm not sure if they are clinging on to him like they do me, but they try to attach themselves to me now because they know I can hear them.  And they don't shut up.  

It's pretty bad when someone needs help like this, and instead they have to spend their time trying to prove to everyone that they're not crazy.  But, hopefully i get some more pictures, I will upload them if i do.  I am going to see doctor again as well, but it seems like doing things to raise my energy might be helping to keep them away.  But, I don't know how long I can keep it up trying to stay on a  higher energy level that what I'm use to.

Here is what looks like a ghost dog with possibly a human face (not sure) on our couch between two pillows:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pbeolufs0w11a3l/Livingroom%20%28I%20see%20a%20spirit%2...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d2k31w9gek4tnar/livingroom2.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ysj67g3ezd0238i/livingroom3.jpg?dl=0

IP Logged

Clair

Reply #13 - 05/15/16 at 21:48:46

Kuurt no one ever said you were crazy. Everyone told you it was normal to hear voices coming from sound equipment and even explained why. And I have to say something in Pugs defense. She is one of the last people here who needs to check her psychic abilities. A lot of what she has told you makes sense. And like  I said before, she was probably tough on you because she was afraid it would get to an unmanageable extreme. And I think she had reason to worry.

Anyway, I am glad you got rid of some of those voices. I looked at the photos you posted. Is this the area you mentioned specifically? You have the humidifier working so it's hard to know for sure whether or not that has anything to do with the mist on your sofa as it seems to be heading in that direction.

IP Logged

kuurt

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #14 - 05/15/16 at 23:06:19

Yes, there is a dog there or a womans head coming out of the sofa.  And I just noticed that there is also a little girl standing with a pink dress to the right in pic "livingroom2".  You can see her hair, shorlder, dress and legs.  I have also mentioned that I hear a little girl sometimes.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5