12/12/17 at 21:33:47
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumMembers (Community) Forum BoardsScary Stories & Tales › A Demon?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 931 times)
PrincessBreezus
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Victoria, Australia
A Demon?
11/06/16 at 09:25:52

About 5/6 years ago I was dating the guy and he would take me to Church on Sundays. I did it to make him happy and most of the time just kinda tuned out for the few hours we were there.
One Sunday while they were singing their songs, I started to get this weird feeling come over me. All of a sudden I felt a heat and it was like my skin was on fire.
That night, while I was laying in bed, I heard this weird tapping noise outside. It would get windy a lot because we lived near the beach, so I didn't think much of it.
The next night. the tapping sound was closer, it was right on my window. Again I ignored it and went to sleep.
The night after that, the tapping noise had stopped, but now I felt like there was something in the room with me. I didn't get much sleep that night at all.
The next night, I was dozing in my bed, I am not sure what woke me, but suddenly I was awake. The room was fairly dark. I looked up at the roof and my heart almost stopped dead. In he corner of the roof there was a child, its face was upside down and it looked like there was blood coming from its mouth. I screamed and ran out of the room.
My boyfriend, who was in the loungeroom, didnt believe a word I was saying. He kept telling me it was just a dream and that I should go back to bed.
The next night, my boyfriend convinced me that it was safe to sleep in the room. I woke again at around midnight. This time it was sitting on my chest. I could barely breath and couldnt move. I couldnt even scream. It felt so real, I could feel its hot breath on my face. I shut my eyes and tried to ignore it. When my boyfriend came to bed, it was gone again.
The next day I moved our bed to the other room and did a cleansing of the house. It didn't seem to come back.
Shortly after the event, I broke up with my boyfriend and moved back in with my mother.

IP Logged

idk123

USA
Re: A Demon?
Reply #1 - 12/20/16 at 23:28:33

Maybe it was your ex boyfriend. LOL Cheesy

IP Logged

blackswan237

I Love The Paranormal

India
Re: A Demon?
Reply #2 - 02/26/17 at 14:45:04

Whoa ! That's scary..  u r brave to have lived there 1 more night after seeing the boy..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1