04/30/17 at 06:15:46
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsOrbs Fact or Fiction › Orbs the cause are many compared to possible paranormal reason.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 318 times)
TheEVPman
God Member

Seeking the truth
Oklahoma USA.
Orbs the cause are many compared to possible paranormal reason.
11/06/16 at 20:17:27

Over the years I've witnessed cameras evolve. Back in the days of 110, Polaroids, and 35mm. We didn't have the orbs to the degree that we do now. I've captured many 1000s of them myself. The question is... What can you do to reduce "orbs"?... You can't remove the airborne particles which number millions in any space you are in. Whether inside or out. Lighting and reflections illuminate the particles just in front of the lens which is the cause 99.9% of the time. With that said I do have a back ground in live cameras, audio, video and production.  There are reasons when filming that light often are fitted with filter that defuse the lighting to prevent reflections and artifacts . Here's an example of an good artifact...

Lady_LTRS.jpg (162 KB | )
Lady_LTRS.jpg
IP Logged

4th Horseman
God Member

GOR
Re: Orbs the cause are many compared to possible paranormal reason.
Reply #1 - 11/30/16 at 23:22:01

I can run night vision out side or inside and you can watch all the little dust orbs run rampet ........ Orbs or (Cemetary lights)  were seen with the naked eye ........ as the advent of digitals hit the market, dust orbs took off, the difference being is that you can only see these orbs with a digital camera.  Or you can pick up the occassional bug flying around the house, at least the bugs look intelligent when they are reflecting and flying around.

... "One day DEATH will smile upon us all. On that day all you can really do is smile back."

IP Logged

TheEVPman
God Member

Seeking the truth
Oklahoma USA.
Re: Orbs the cause are many compared to possible paranormal reason.
Reply #2 - 01/01/17 at 04:32:40

Yeah, I've seen a few orbs with the naked eye.  They've been reported for hundreds of years in some cases.  Spook lights, ghost lights . Some are well documented and seem to have an intelligence source controlling them.  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1