06/25/17 at 16:45:45
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsAstral Travel, Astral Projection and OBE › Astral Travel Experience
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 291 times)
lia.toni
YaBB Newbies

Astral Travel Experience
11/22/16 at 17:20:55

I believe I used to astral travel a lot when I was a little girl. I discovered a seventh dimension, and I almost didn't come back to my body a couple of times.

Within my most recent astral travel experience, I have learned a few things. It happened maybe a month ago:

I was asleep one night, and I felt myself quickly elevate into the air. I looked down to see myself looking at my sleeping body. I was wearing a flowy white dress (which was not what I wore to bed). I floated out of my window and observed the landscape of my neighborhood. I floated above the body of water by my home and made it up in my mind that I was going to visit a few people while I was out...Apparently it doesn't work that way. Instead of feeling like I was able to travel around this physical third dimension, the more I tried to move past the body of water, the more I felt myself being pulled upwards. I resisted the upward pull so much that I was sent back to my home, where I was hovering over my lawn. I concluded that I wasn't ready for wherever I needed to go and went back to bed.

I've learned three key things about astral travel:
1. It is meant to take you to other dimensions
2. It is not something you can resist or out-smart; you can only do it when you're ready.
3. The plane of astral travel is your subconscious in action with the universe.

What do you know about astral travel? Am I making this stuff up? Sometimes I feel like I'm crazy. Well, actually. Most of the time.

Peace and Love.

IP Logged

Maia
God Member

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Re: Astral Travel Experience
Reply #1 - 12/07/16 at 14:38:04

I don't think your crazy, but then again I might be crazy lol
I agree its difficult to resist things out there to start with, the way ive learned about my experiences so far resulted in 2 findings that have stuck, rest can be transitory.
Firstly, the closer to my mind I am when I leave the body, the more form there is, as in landscapes etc, they call this rtz, or real time zone, I spent a while there when I sponteaously travelled, but now I admit I mostly avoid it, and I do believe that is where the subconscious plays mre of a role. To check the other dimensions I found to be more about my own vibration, and the clearer that was, the transitioning between dimensions, though im reluctant to use that terms, because a natural process and the intention you go there with, can indeed be manifested, the only bit I struggled with mostly, was the no forms, that was difficult to comprehend. But ive met ppl there with intentions set, its an endless world of phasing, and been utterly invaluable to me!

I hope you find great insight and joy in your travels Smiley

Maia x

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

Sunder
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Astral Travel Experience
Reply #2 - 03/19/17 at 05:42:36

I agree with the fact to a certain point it is your subconscious interacting with the universe, we were once, all one with the universe, now we are ourselves, we return to a state that is within the universe and with its awareness, we can retrieve more truths then before. It is a bend in the personality matrix of our being, the difference between the all, and the separation of all. the rational, vs the irrational senses in your being. there is many ways to say this, but we exist in the universe, and it exist in us, the ones who use astral travel return to the existence of self that is entirely within the universe.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1