Jan 19th, 2017, 10:50am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › picture reading,please if it possible
Pages: 1 2 
(Read 205 times)
michaelamitkova
Newbie Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

picture reading,please if it possible
Dec 10th, 2016, 10:46pm

Hey, everyone.I am new member.Thank you for the time to reading my post and see my picture .I am curious, do you any of us had a gift to see things about the person just from a picture?And if it does,what you feel about me and my life.I don't have a specific quetion.I'm just curious.Thank you  Smiley

IP Logged

The Captain
Grande Fellow

What you NEED to hear,
not what you want to
hear
Australia
Re: picture reading,please if it possible
Reply #1 - Dec 30th, 2016, 9:27pm

I am feeling you have a gift for writing and/or drawing, of bringing through important messages and stories from other places or other dimensions, and presenting them to those who view your work.

"People will forget what you said...and people will forget what you did...but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

IP Logged

michaelamitkova
Newbie Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - Jan 6th, 2017, 5:44pm

Wow yes i have gift for writing.Or at least i think so.It's amazing how you can know that

IP Logged

The Captain
Grande Fellow

What you NEED to hear,
not what you want to
hear
Australia
Reply #3 - Jan 6th, 2017, 7:36pm

I hope you are going to use your gift. It can really uplift and empower other people.

"People will forget what you said...and people will forget what you did...but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

IP Logged

michaelamitkova
Newbie Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - Jan 7th, 2017, 6:13pm

i hope too actually i love to write.Makes me happy and give me a excellent feeling

IP Logged

LightworkingMama
Interim Member Level 3

Discovering my abilities
:-)
Florida
Reply #5 - Jan 10th, 2017, 4:30am

Hi Michaela,

Immediately I get a warm, beautiful feeling from you. You have a kindred spirit that radiates when people are around you that draws them in. You tend to let people walk all over you though. You extend your happiness on others with the expectation of that generosity in return and are disappointed when it is not. Remember that your big heart gives to others because you honestly want to, not because you expect anything in return. That will shield you from the disappointment you have endured. I feel like you also have had personal issues lately with family or close friends. Remember that no matter what you do, you cannot change someone who does not want to take the initiative to change themselves. Even when you see the answer in black and white. Unfortunately, someone who is a healer, which I feel that you are, cannot always control the outcome, no matter how much you feel the need to help. Love the person you are and know you have done the most you can, no regrets. You are on the right track in life, just keep trucking along and don't give up! Hope this gives you some insight.

Love and Light,
LWM <3

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2