12/14/17 at 00:11:13
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › picture reading,please if it possible
Pages: 1 2 
(Read 482 times)
LightworkingMama
YaBB Newbies

Discovering my abilities
:-)
Florida
Re: picture reading,please if it possible
Reply #5 - 01/10/17 at 04:30:16

Hi Michaela,

Immediately I get a warm, beautiful feeling from you. You have a kindred spirit that radiates when people are around you that draws them in. You tend to let people walk all over you though. You extend your happiness on others with the expectation of that generosity in return and are disappointed when it is not. Remember that your big heart gives to others because you honestly want to, not because you expect anything in return. That will shield you from the disappointment you have endured. I feel like you also have had personal issues lately with family or close friends. Remember that no matter what you do, you cannot change someone who does not want to take the initiative to change themselves. Even when you see the answer in black and white. Unfortunately, someone who is a healer, which I feel that you are, cannot always control the outcome, no matter how much you feel the need to help. Love the person you are and know you have done the most you can, no regrets. You are on the right track in life, just keep trucking along and don't give up! Hope this gives you some insight.

Love and Light,
LWM <3

IP Logged

michaelamitkova
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #6 - 01/10/17 at 08:45:09

Thank you for your heart touching reading.Everything is true.Sometimes i feel like im a soldier for other people and friends.I give them peace and faith,but sometimes it's so hard for me because not everyone can save the hero you know.Most of my friends search support for me.Like im the light in theire lifes,but non of them give me that light back if you know what i mean.I'm the strong shoulder who support them but fight alone with my own issues and sometimes i feel that im tired to give and give.And i feel like most people who are around me expect for me to be that light and support.And that is really hard because im human too,and i can't be so strong forever.Thank you again Smiley

IP Logged

LightworkingMama
YaBB Newbies

Discovering my abilities
:-)
Florida
Reply #7 - 01/11/17 at 03:25:35

That is why being a healer is a blessing and a curse at different points in life. People ARE drawn to you, even strangers. Right now I am struggling to take care of myself as well. It is hard when you are so used to taking care of everyone else to actually sit back and put yourself first. It has to happen or you lose pieces of yourself and it will drain you. You need to stay with yourself and don't worry so much about everyone else or you will get lost. You cannot be the best person and healer you need to be if you are not the best version of yourself. Just remember YOU come first. <3 Smiley

IP Logged

michaelamitkova
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #8 - 01/11/17 at 11:04:46

Thank you very much i will try to come first in my life Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2