08/19/17 at 02:28:38
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › picture reading,please if it possible
Pages: 1 2 
(Read 400 times)
michaelamitkova
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

picture reading,please if it possible
12/10/16 at 22:46:57

Hey, everyone.I am new member.Thank you for the time to reading my post and see my picture .I am curious, do you any of us had a gift to see things about the person just from a picture?And if it does,what you feel about me and my life.I don't have a specific quetion.I'm just curious.Thank you  Smiley

IP Logged

The Captain
God Member

What you NEED to hear,
not what you want to
hear
Home
Re: picture reading,please if it possible
Reply #1 - 12/30/16 at 21:27:11

I am feeling you have a gift for writing and/or drawing, of bringing through important messages and stories from other places or other dimensions, and presenting them to those who view your work.

"People will forget what you said...and people will forget what you did...but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

IP Logged

michaelamitkova
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - 01/06/17 at 17:44:58

Wow yes i have gift for writing.Or at least i think so.It's amazing how you can know that

IP Logged

The Captain
God Member

What you NEED to hear,
not what you want to
hear
Home
Reply #3 - 01/06/17 at 19:36:36

I hope you are going to use your gift. It can really uplift and empower other people.

"People will forget what you said...and people will forget what you did...but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

IP Logged

michaelamitkova
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - 01/07/17 at 18:13:00

i hope too actually i love to write.Makes me happy and give me a excellent feeling

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2