08/24/17 at 09:29:39
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › Picture Reading Please
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 207 times)
Loryn Taylor
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Picture Reading Please
12/13/16 at 07:35:09

I'd really like a reading on this please. Thank you!

IP Logged

lia.toni
YaBB Newbies

Re: Picture Reading Please
Reply #1 - 12/19/16 at 19:20:30

You seem indecisive about something...You like to laugh and you have a nervous kind of disposition about you. You're very open but you're hard to read because you tend to expect only what you want to hear and others are very aware of that sentiment. Do you have a male best friend? Hold on to him.

I kept seeing the letter "L" in my mind but then I saw your username is "Loryn Taylor" haha  Wink

Oh...and I think you like animals. Especially dogs.

Peace and Love.
                         -Lia

Peace and Love.

IP Logged

Rosemary
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - 01/11/17 at 07:45:09

Hi

I get that you are pretty care free and you like to go with the flow rather than make waves.  You are pretty busy in your life and you like it like that.  You have alot of people around you and you have a busy social life.  I get that you are quite clever and I see a science job or degree around you., if not you could do this.  I think you will have a busy year this year and it will be a better year that the last few years which I feel havent been too kind to you.  I do see travel which you love and I feel you have travel a bit in the past.  Keep this up as its one of your real life pleasures.

Regards

Rosemary

IP Logged

The Captain
God Member

What you NEED to hear,
not what you want to
hear
Home
Reply #3 - 01/13/17 at 07:23:54

Really an 'out there' kinda gal! But I sense a loneliness in you as if you long for someone who really 'gets' you. Few actually do, though. You'll have to travel to find an unusual friend and he won't be the same nationality but you will have loads of crazy fun together.

"People will forget what you said...and people will forget what you did...but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1