Feb 23rd, 2017, 4:17pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › Read me for the holidays and New Year
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 133 times)
purpolonia
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Read me for the holidays and New Year
Dec 16th, 2016, 6:36pm

I would like a picture reading focusing on the holidays and up to the New year period no later than February 2017. What do you see for me? Thanks!

web2016Christm.jpg (49 KB | 8 )
web2016Christm.jpg

IP Logged

Rosemary
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Read me for the holidays and New Year
Reply #1 - Jan 11th, 2017, 8:08am

I see quite a level headed sort of girl who is quite ordered.  You dont like change much and you feel you have your life mapped out quite well.  You enjoy your social occasions with your family and friends and they are very important to you.  I see games around like you enjoy playing cards or something and you are very good at it.  I see you being busy at this time with family and work.  I dont see alot of change around you and I see you as being quite content.

Regards

Rosemary

IP Logged

purpolonia
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2017, 12:31am

Rosemary wrote on Jan 11th, 2017, 8:08am:
I see quite a level headed sort of girl who is quite ordered. You dont like change much and you feel you have your life mapped out quite well. You enjoy your social occasions with your family and friends and they are very important to you. I see games around like you enjoy playing cards or something and you are very good at it. I see you being busy at this time with family and work. I dont see alot of change around you and I see you as being quite content.

Regards

Rosemary

Thank you for the picture reading Rosemary! I didn't think anyone would read me...waited a long while. Yes, I try my best to stay organized and do think my life is more planned out than not sometimes. Am I content? I am now more than I was 10 years ago. I do deal with cards. They are the tarot angel cards. I do well with them sometimes not always. I prefer not to have many unexpected changes in my life. You know the sudden ones...
Once again thank you for your time and photo reading. I hope to get more photo readings from others too.
Purpolonia Roll Eyes

IP Logged

The Captain
Grande Fellow

What you NEED to hear,
not what you want to
hear
Home
Reply #3 - Jan 13th, 2017, 7:20am

I feel you want change but not if you have to take too big a risk. But I feel that is exactly what you need to do at the moment - put yourself very far out there, as in behaving in a way that is so different from usual. You may shock the relatives but your life needs a good shake-up. Change your whole look for a start - why not?

"People will forget what you said...and people will forget what you did...but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

IP Logged

purpolonia
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - Jan 13th, 2017, 1:18pm

The Captain wrote on Jan 13th, 2017, 7:20am:
I feel you want change but not if you have to take too big a risk. But I feel that is exactly what you need to do at the moment - put yourself very far out there, as in behaving in a way that is so different from usual. You may shock the relatives but your life needs a good shake-up. Change your whole look for a start - why not?

Yes, Captain, it's true. I do want change in my life but without risk. Hopefully it will be a good shake-up that I will see. Possibly I hope this Spring or Summer 2017. Thank you for your time and photo reading. I appreciate it.
Purpolonia Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1