08/24/17 at 09:30:17
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › reading -please
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 162 times)
becca9125
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

reading -please
12/19/16 at 23:39:49

what ever you sense or see please let me know i will give feed back asap thanks in advance

IP Logged

The Captain
God Member

What you NEED to hear,
not what you want to
hear
Home
Re: reading -please
Reply #1 - 12/30/16 at 06:00:46

I'm sensing you have a rather wicked tongue and sense of humour, maybe a bit sarcastic and teasing. You feel quite ambitious about what you want to do and achieve, and I sense you have much potential and willpower to achieve your dreams. You do need to be a bit more open and honest to other people though and share more of yourself.

"People will forget what you said...and people will forget what you did...but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

IP Logged

Rosemary
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Re: reading -please
Reply #2 - 01/11/17 at 06:45:50

Hi

I get that you are shy around people until you get to know them.  You come across as tough but inside you are a bit of a softie.  For some reason Im getting you texting a guy alot, like a long distance relationship or someone who is being a bit evasive with you.  I think you can do better and you will.  You can be a bit impatient and want things right now.  Im getting study or you working but the hours are a bit up and down or you dont really know what you want right now.  I just get you as being at a bit of a crossroad right now but things will pan out later on in the year.  

Regards

Rosemary

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1