06/27/17 at 14:55:32
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › Reading please :)
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 170 times)
AngelLover25
God Member

Reading please :)
12/21/16 at 17:26:57

Hey everyone! If anyone is interested in reading me, I'll attach a photo at the bottom. Would love to hear anything anyone gets and of course will leave feedback. Also, if anyone could pick up on if my fiancé and I getting our own place this next year or not, I would appreciate hearing what you got.

Much love,

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!

-Meg

IP Logged

The Captain
God Member

What you NEED to hear,
not what you want to
hear
Home
Re: Reading please :)
Reply #1 - 12/30/16 at 03:46:03

Meg, I feel some uncertainty about you here as if you are not sure what you are getting is what you really want. Or that you doubt whether you deserve it. You are surely unhappy about something. I feel you don't stand up for what you want as much as you should.

I do feel there will be difficulty with you and your fiance getting your own place as I feel you have very different requirements, so if you can settle those by talking it out, you will then attract the 'compromise'. But make sure you ask for what you want!

"People will forget what you said...and people will forget what you did...but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

IP Logged

Rosemary
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Reading please :)
Reply #2 - 01/11/17 at 07:31:18

Hi

I get you really as being very easy going and you just go with life (wish I was like that).  You would do anything for anyone and I feel your fiance is very fond of you.  You make a good pair and you both are quite opposite to each other in personality.  You are outgoing and caring, he may be shy until he gets to know people.  You both are very clever and have good jobs.  I feel you will get a place but make sure its what you want as I do agree with the other reader, you tend to be a people pleaser.

Regards

Rosemary

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1