Jan 19th, 2017, 10:50am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › Picture reading?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 79 times)
Oeus
Newbie Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Picture reading?
Dec 24th, 2016, 6:50am

Just wondering what anyone would pick up- and if it would give me any clarity Smiley

IP Logged

The Captain
Grande Fellow

What you NEED to hear,
not what you want to
hear
Australia
Re: Picture reading?
Reply #1 - Dec 30th, 2016, 3:35am

I get terrible hurt, grief and sadness coming off this photo, like the person has been hurt so many times that she is losing hope or may never really trust anyone again. I feel a real deep bleakness of spirit here. Also a lot of vulnerability, suffering, sensitivity, exposed painful nerves. She is wearing clothes that look like armour. I feel she takes things too personally and needs to shield herself and toughen up emotionally.

"People will forget what you said...and people will forget what you did...but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

IP Logged

Rosemary
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Picture reading?
Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2017, 7:01am

Hi

I get an intense girl that is really creative.  You would make a great artist or fashion consultant.  You are tough and you like to be different and say your piece.  I also see you on the computer alot and you would make a great graphic designer.   I do see study around you, if you arent then it may be something you would like to consider.  You like to party and have a great time.  You are very loyal to your friends and you spend a lot of time with them.  Its almost like you want to reinvent yourself but you're not sure what it is you want.

Regards

Rosemary

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1