Feb 23rd, 2017, 4:16pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netParanormal Forum BoardsPast Lives, NDE, Death and Life After Death › Past life
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 147 times)
Lanky_Danky
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

NJ
Past life
Jan 1st, 2017, 9:30pm

When I was 3, I used to have visions of being some kind of pilot during the war. Then I went to this Asian country for some reason, dropping off supplies or something- I met, fell in love with, and married one of the local women. Although, I was 3 and wanted to tell my parents about it so badly; I thought they'd dismiss it as nonsense, so I kept quiet.

IP Logged

Cole Wayne

Grr. Argh.
Boston
Re: Past life
Reply #1 - Jan 4th, 2017, 2:22pm

That's very interesting. Did you ever mention it to anyone?

When I was maybe 5 or 6 I had... I don't remember if it was a dream or just images in my head. But I had a recurring vision of being in the passenger's seat of a car, a sudden crash, and being flung through the windshield. I don't remember the circumstances of seeing the vision (if it was a dream or what), but I still very vividly remember the vision itself down to what I could see through the windshield right before. On one occasion I was sitting in the car with my mom and I said something like "I have to wear my seatbelt all the time so I don't go through the windshield. Like that time before." and it freaked her out. I don't remember saying that, but she certainly remembers it lol.

To this day I have a hard time driving a car. I don't mind being a passenger, but driving makes me very anxious. I think the two are connected.

Passion. It lies in all of us - sleeping, waiting - and, though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

IP Logged

adam83
Interim Member Level 3

Reply #2 - Jan 8th, 2017, 6:20am

I remember when I was young,that my mother told me I used to call myself James and bring up a name womans name Shasta,I often wonder was it just my imagination as a child playing games or if there was more too it.

IP Logged

Lanky_Danky
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

NJ
Reply #3 - Jan 9th, 2017, 12:11am

That's interesting Cole Wayne and Adam. @Adam, when I was 3 I used to tell my mom was real name was Bartholomeu. Last year a psychic friend of mine told me my soul name is Bartholomeu--such a strange, yet profound realization.

IP Logged

dream jo
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #4 - Feb 1st, 2017, 9:55pm

yep iv had daju vu fealin i died on titnaic i do evry 1 i sea evry tim i dleep aftr iv sean ths films im on flor lk i fell ort of bed wih i do i can feal my slf sokin in sea watr i do i juts feal it i no imnot mad juts its a fealin i died on it i dnt get ny coz i died on it but ths titanicc lif i feal it evn wen iv bean it sea on ferry i feal it i do
i sum tims thn pass lifs we had efct us way we 2 day

i do luv it
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1