10/23/17 at 12:20:38
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › Curiousity and Clues
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 283 times)
Jessa
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Curiousity and Clues
01/08/17 at 23:48:58

I am hoping to get a reading from someone, if this thread/photo resonates with anyone, please let me know what you're feeling.

IP Logged

The Captain
God Member

What you NEED to hear,
not what you want to
hear
Home
Re: Curiousity and Clues
Reply #1 - 01/09/17 at 19:51:50

I feel you are very psychically/spiritually ungrounded, which can result in you not being able to get any of your plans or dreams off the ground and can also make you very unrealistic about other people and situations. You must try to come down to earth more and live in reality rather than your head so that you can accomplish some of those great ideas and schemes I feel you have inside you. When you are grounded, you feel like you are here,  in the physical, in the present. If you often feel lightheaded, tired, disconnected, dazed, like you are floating, shaky, or flighty, this can mean you are ungrounded and disconnected from the earth. Ways to ground yourself can include eating an earthy diet of foods like meat and potatoes or other foods grown in the ground, walking barefoot in nature, carrying or wearing some jasper, black kyanite, or blue kyanite crystals, exercising, or taking a sea salt bath.

Once you ground yourself more, you can use your healing and psychic ability and the close connection to spirit I sense you have to help others.

"People will forget what you said...and people will forget what you did...but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

IP Logged

Rosemary
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - 01/11/17 at 07:18:15

Hi

I get an out there sort of girl and you are very intense.  You say things as they form in your mind its like you have no filter and just say them!  You are very talented and you could be an artist if you arent already.  You really have no fear its like you would try anything, you are a thrill seeker.  You also have a nice nature and you wouldnt hurt a fly.  You are very clever and I wonder if you are studying, if not you would do well.  I do agree with the other reader that you are very spiritual and sometimes you see people - spirits so clear its like they really are with you.

Regards

Rosemary

IP Logged

Lanky_Danky

I Love The Paranormal

NJ
Reply #3 - 01/13/17 at 23:17:54

I think you are very intense and genuine. You come across somewhat weird to people who aren't spiritually inclined, though people can sense your positive intentions, so the don't mind. I agree with the above reader: you need to ground yourself so you can channel your psychic abilities into realistic avenues. I think you are smart and enjoy flying in the world of knowledge. You should def think about getting some type of job so you can pay the bills and survive; though, I'd recommend you find a way to put your psychic abilities to good use so you can help people and thus feel fulfilled.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1