Jan 19th, 2017, 10:52am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netParanormal Forum BoardsParanormal Help and Advice › Too many synchronicities
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 46 times)
Kambiz11
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Too many synchronicities
Jan 10th, 2017, 9:15am

Hello everyone I'm new to this forum, I'm posting this because I'd like to know your opinion and see if any of you have experienced something similar. This is not so much a problem as it is an annoyance.
I'm a psychic and also a Magick user and have had many experiences with the paranormal. But for the past three years or so I have been bombarded by synchronicities; numbers 11, 111, and to a lesser extent 1111 keep appearing everywhere, but also I see 22, 33 and 333 and 911 a lot but the number I see the most is 11 (and its "family"). When I'm thinking about something and watching TV for example or listening to music suddenly someone in the film or the singer says something that almost perfectly reflects what I'm thinking or the exact same word I have in mind. What is the meaning of all this?! It's getting annoying.
But aside from that I keep seeing three dots or circles lined very similar to the three stars on the Orion's belt. This happens very frequently and everywhere. I don't know what to make of it, except that it is supposed to somehow depict the Orion's belt, but what does it mean?! Did I come from there? Will I go there? Are people from Orion (if there be any people) supposed to play a role in my life in the future?!
I'm pretty sure that I lived on another planet long before earth became earth because I have some vague memories and occasionally can see some vague scenes from that landscape and my life back then (it could have been more than one lifetime). Maybe that was in Orion system. But that shouldn't be so important that I see these three circles everywhere.
Any ideas? I'd appreciate your opinions.
Thank you and blessed be you all

IP Logged

Owlscrying
Global Moderator

7th Sense

Re: Too many synchronicities
Reply #1 - Jan 11th, 2017, 12:36am

Smiley Smiley

Smiley to ABT Kambiz11.

Join us in Chat. Smiley

Seeing patterns / numbers, can bring about being empowered by the relevance in your surroundings.

IP Logged

4th Horseman
Grande Fellow

GOR
Re: Too many synchronicities
Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2017, 5:42pm

In Numerolgy the number 11 represents the Spiritual Messenger. In Numerology number 11 is a Master number. A Master number is a double-digit number which also comes from a single root number. Number 11, 22, and 33 are Master numbers. Some people claim the number 11 is an angel number. Some claim seeing the number 11:11 means you are a member of a special group, perhaps of spiritual lightworkers. Others claim alternate meanings, generally having to do with spiritual belongingness or messages.
Claims like that generally are outside the realm of numerology because they are not calculated from a person's birth name or birth date. However, numerology does say the meaning of the number 11 includes a spiritual essence.
The number 11 is the first numerology master number and has long been considered a spiritual number. 11 can be the number of a spiritual teacher or one who shows the way, who lives by example.
Therefore, if there is a personal message in your seeing the number 11 so often, the message is likely to contain a spiritual aspect.

... "One day DEATH will smile upon us all. On that day all you can really do is smile back."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1