08/24/17 at 09:28:21
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › Picture reading please
Pages: 1 2 3 
(Read 372 times)
MarciaMoore71
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Picture reading please
01/11/17 at 01:58:08

Looking for any insight on my photo. Very recent loss of my fiancee. Looking to see if anyone picks up on messages/energies around me. Thank you so much.

IP Logged

The Captain
God Member

What you NEED to hear,
not what you want to
hear
Home
Re: Picture reading please
Reply #1 - 01/11/17 at 03:45:11

Either you (or someone whose vibes are around you) have a great deal of manual dexterity, as in making and fixing things, almost to the genius level. But a lack of confidence could be stopping you/this other person from expressing your true talents or studying up on it more in order to be a success. I feel a lot of money around you too.

Is someone from your fiance's family really trying hard to comfort and look out for you? Because I have this sense of a protective male energy around you that is connected to but not your fiance.

"People will forget what you said...and people will forget what you did...but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

IP Logged

MarciaMoore71
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - 01/11/17 at 16:21:01

Thank you. My fiancee was very good with manual dexterity maybe that is what you are picking up on?  He made things out of nothing pretty much and it was just amazinng what he could come up with.

The male energy may be my step dad who died in 2008

IP Logged

The Captain
God Member

What you NEED to hear,
not what you want to
hear
Home
Reply #3 - 01/12/17 at 20:50:17

Yes, I feel your fiance's energy around you which means you may be having trouble letting go and moving on. That's natural but don't let it stop you living life to the fullest. We do not come here to this earth for other people, but to learn our own lessons and become as perfect as we can be. You are the most important person here now in this situation. Take care of yourself! Let everything else go. A new life is very close.

"People will forget what you said...and people will forget what you did...but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

IP Logged

MarciaMoore71
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - 01/13/17 at 00:32:55

Thank you. I am absolutely having a difficult time moving forward as if my life just came to a screeching halt.  I dont know if this affects him in the afterlife. I can post a photo of him and me if it will help with further insight. I really appreciate your guidance.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3