08/24/17 at 09:47:38
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › Try me!
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
(Read 1265 times)
piscesdreamer

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago
Try me!
01/11/17 at 06:39:41

Anything you can pick up would be great

IP Logged

Rosemary
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Try me!
Reply #1 - 01/11/17 at 07:05:44

Hi

I see a lovely caring girl who has alot to offer.  You are articulate and you like things being just so.  You have a good job with people as you are a people person.  I see you driving in your car alot and your cellphone is really just a part of you.  I know young people go on their phone a lot but I think you would take the record!  I wonder if you sing as I hear a lovely voice around you.   You have alot going on in your life as in a great social life and I see alot of people around you like as in family and friends.  You are a great organiser and you would make a great party planner!

IP Logged

The Captain
God Member

What you NEED to hear,
not what you want to
hear
Home
Reply #2 - 01/12/17 at 20:57:11

You have a very kind heart and wish to share your love with another person so much. You long for a soulmate who is as caring as you, but you must beware of attracting needy or abusive people who will take advantage of your compassion. There is such a person in your life now whom you need to remove as they are draining you. Don't ever lose your warm heart, but try not to look at other people and life through such rose-coloured glasses - see the bad as well as the good. Be loving, but also be realistic!

"People will forget what you said...and people will forget what you did...but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

IP Logged

piscesdreamer

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago
Reply #3 - 01/13/17 at 01:51:18

The Captain wrote on 01/12/17 at 20:57:11:
You have a very kind heart and wish to share your love with another person so much. You long for a soulmate who is as caring as you, but you must beware of attracting needy or abusive people who will take advantage of your compassion. There is such a person in your life now whom you need to remove as they are draining you. Don't ever lose your warm heart, but try not to look at other people and life through such rose-coloured glasses - see the bad as well as the good. Be loving, but also be realistic!

Is this the guy I need to remove? I want him so much but he doesn't give me the attention I crave Sad

IP Logged

The Captain
God Member

What you NEED to hear,
not what you want to
hear
Home
Reply #4 - 01/13/17 at 07:14:59

Yeah, he feels very career-oriented and self-absorbed to me.

"People will forget what you said...and people will forget what you did...but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9