08/19/17 at 02:48:02
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumTheories, Mysteries and ScienceTheoretical Science & Quantum Physics › About Cern's Hadron Collider and the Mandela Effect.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 502 times)
Alicia Leigh
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

About Cern's Hadron Collider and the Mandela Effect.
01/15/17 at 20:38:45

I have been watching video after video and reading on this subject for a while now. I've learned that Cern has opened a portal to whatever and wherever, I'm not sure about that yet. My theory is that, when they started observing these things, Things started to get weird. What I believe is that the reason people are noticing things that are out of place or have changed like logos and lines from movie scenes and even bible verses, is because just like the tree of life, parallel realities branch off, and I believe that they are all now merging back into the course (the middle of the tree where it all started). Does that make any since. Picture a tree with all this branches. Picture all the branches fusing back into the middle of the tree. Like a fake Christmas tree fresh out of the box, all tightly packed together, and in order to make it look all fluffy and stuff, you have to push all the branches outwards. Well in this case, we're packing up the tree for the year and pushing all the branches back in on itself to it's all neat and tightly compressed. So with all these different possibilities as I call them (the branches/parallel realities) are merging into one big reality, things are starting to get bumpy. Like a few videos I saw, one that really stuck out was of this dash cam that caught the car in front of him while that person was pulling out into an intersection, right out of no where another car just appeared right in front of the car that was pulling out into the intersection causing an accident. People were baffled. There's a good number of videos were people appear out of no where. Like this guy just appeared walking in the middle of the highway. Can you imagine walking and then just appearing in a different place? I know this all my sound really strange. I'm trying to explain it as best as I can. I know that Cern is working with quantum computers to operate the hadron collider. This is the day n age when spirituality and science come together and create some weird things. I don't know, what do you guys think about all this. Do you have any experiences of your own you'd like to share? Any weird things you can't explain? I mean, right now we're living in a sci-fi novel I swear lol. But yeah, I am so interested in what you guys think. Thanks for reading. I know this post is all over the place. I don't write well and I'm scatter brained lol.   Cheesy Shocked

IP Logged

homebound
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Re: About Cern's Hadron Collider and the Mandela Effect.
Reply #1 - 01/16/17 at 20:16:07

Alicia, interesting thought you have there. I like your comparison with the tree branches (parallel realities) merging back with the trunk and it all coming together creating a bumpy ride. I can see that happening.

I remember an incident when my mother was reading me a book of the Barenstain Bears. I asked why is it pronounce Barenstain when it's spelled Berenstein?  Is that a false memory? I even doubt myself now! lol

Yes, there is so much weirdness out there and people are becoming so insensitive to it and won't even look at it objectively. There is stuff out there that is legitimately weird! Why didn't any of those famous artists from the past ever paint those spectacular Lenticular Clouds? Go ahead, try to find one. lol - makes me wonder did they even exist back then.

Appreciated the post! Keep on keeping on.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1