05/19/19 at 07:48:14
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › Go ahead, give it a go
Pages: 1 2 3 
(Read 2605 times)
homebound
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Go ahead, give it a go
02/16/17 at 20:46:22

Pic of me kinda sorta recent Smiley

IP Logged

PsyHealer
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Go ahead, give it a go
Reply #1 - 02/16/17 at 21:02:16

homebound, the first thing that hit me was Bounteous.  Is that a word?  Loki is your middle name, what a mischievous spirit.  You spent many millennia playing practical jokes on your higher beings.  And it defines you now, full of life and fun, if you can make the world laugh you are defiantly going to try.  You have had all the crud most of us have had, loss, heartache, more loss, though you heal quickly, cause you know, you just KNOW that where we are heading is a wondrous place, where all is healed, all is whole, all is perfect.  You are kinda bouncing around me right now, kinda like a kitty cat on steroids.  Your excitement about life and all it holds is hard to miss.  Yes, you know how to heal the insides.  There is yuck in your life, but I am not going to talk about it, cause its only temporary and has no place in your life.  Ok Playful one, I hear you.  You have made my day!

IP Logged

The Captain
God Member

What you NEED to hear,
not what you want to
hear
Home
Reply #2 - 02/16/17 at 22:27:43

I feel you are a great thinker, a bit wary of other people especially those who cannot control their emotions, as you like to do. In fact, I feel control matters a lot to you in your life - the need to control yourself and what happens in your life. But you might try opening yourself up to serendipity a bit more, and occasionally let go of your need to have order and control over everything. Let your hair down a bit more (I mean that literally as I sense a new hairdo or makeover might inspire other beneficial changes, risk-taking, and spontaneity in you) and learn to enjoy a bit of chaotic fun now and again. Let loose the reins of responsibility and let someone else do all the work for a change and take on all the worry. Don't be indispensable. Take a holiday from duty. Take an actual holiday - unplanned - just go somewhere, anywhere. You never know where it might lead you.

"People will forget what you said...and people will forget what you did...but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

IP Logged

Rosemary
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - 02/17/17 at 05:10:31

Hi

I get that you are a kind caring person who would do anything for anyone.  You havent always had an easy time but you have made the most of what you have.  I feel that you have moved around a bit but now you are finally settled.  I feel that there is a big family around you and you try to take care of most of them.  You should look after yourself more as I feel you are running around after everyone else.

There is also travel around you maybe a trip away for a few days somewhere.

Regards

Rosemary

IP Logged

brooklynluna
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - 02/17/17 at 05:15:12

You look pleasant, kind, you enjoy reading books, cooking. t feels like you’ve always had the feeling of something being ‘missing’ from your life. Is there a male child that passed away close to you? Are you a widow?That loss of a bond wounded you but that feeling, that’s just who you are. It is a strong imprint of your aura that you’ve come here to heal many times.I see a beautiful moss green aura surrounding you in this photo which indicates healers, sociable. I see some  yellow around the third eye meaning you’re looking to the future with optimism and joy, maybe you were happy at the time of this photo? You’re going to have a great year this year, focus on you, just do the things you like. All the best.  Smiley

edit: I just found this in an article. Does this resonate at all?
'moss green - the lone wolf, found about those who participate in life but only on the surface, they do no commit and often are pursuing their own agendas while presenting themselves as something other than what they are, brooding, moods, often a sign of depression.'

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3