05/25/19 at 11:00:22
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › Go ahead, give it a go
Pages: 1 2 3 
(Read 2616 times)
homebound
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Go ahead, give it a go
Reply #5 - 02/17/17 at 15:21:02

PsyHealer, thank you for your read.

I definately have a playful side, but can't take Loki. lol - He definately is a bit more than mischevious. Me play jokes on my higher beings? I'll have to take your word for that but I'm not feeling it. lol (I did a little research on Loki. lol)

I feel bounteous Smiley I feel blessed. I am a happy person by choice. A big YES to "you just KNOW that where we are heading is a wondrous place, where all is healed, all is whole, all is perfect."

"Ok Playful one, I hear you.  You have made my day!"

Yes, I do have a playful side. Thanks for the compliment and thanks for the reading Psy.

IP Logged

homebound
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #6 - 02/17/17 at 15:33:35

Hi Captain and thank you for your reading.

I do have a need to have control over my life, but not so much for others. I am an emotional person but have learned to control them. I am wary of people who have not learned to control their emotions. I feel they create unnecessary drama, which I choose to keep out of my life. So yes, "wary" is probably the right word.

It is funny you mention the control thing. I like my surroundings to be neat and clean but my new partner (one year, 3 months) is a slob, as are his two adult sons who live with him. I have given up control in trying to unclutter the house. I cannot keep up. So I feel I have already given up on that.

I like the idea of a makeover! I feel inspired! I'm gonna do it!

Thanks Captain, for the time you took to read me.

IP Logged

homebound
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #7 - 02/17/17 at 15:42:45

Hi Rosemary. Thank you for your reading hun.

Rosemary wrote on 02/17/17 at 05:10:31:
I get that you are a kind caring person who would do anything for anyone.  

Yes, I am kind and have a strong desire to help if I am able.

You havent always had an easy time but you have made the most of what you have.
 Yes. I count my blessings daily.

I feel that you have moved around a bit but now you are finally settled.

Yes

You should look after yourself more as I feel you are running around after everyone else.

Hmm, not sure. I do care about my family's problems and help if I can, but can't relate to the "running around" part.

There is also travel around you maybe a trip away for a few days somewhere.

A trip? Cool. I'll let you know. Smiley

Thanks again Rosemary.

IP Logged

homebound
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #8 - 02/17/17 at 15:58:07

brooklynluna, thank you for your reading.

Ues, I choose to be pleasant and kind. I enjoy reading but not cooking. I cook like I swim... for survival only. LOL

Yes, most of my life I did feel something was missing. I do not have a son who passed away. But I do have two adult children who do not express love towards me or make an effort to keep in touch with me, much less have a healthy relationship. In that respect I DO feel something is missing still.

I am not a widow, but have been divorced twice. So that along with my indifferent adult children has "wounded" me. I am on a path of self healing. Smiley (Acceptance is key)

brooklynluna wrote on 02/17/17 at 05:15:12:
edit: I just found this in an article. Does this resonate at all?
'moss green - the lone wolf, found about those who participate in life but only on the surface, they do no commit and often are pursuing their own agendas while presenting themselves as something other than what they are, brooding, moods, often a sign of depression.'

Don't think I can take this. I am not depressed. Well, I kind of sort of am, but my med keeps that in control.

Thank you. I appreciate the time you took to read me brooklynluna.

IP Logged

PsyHealer
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #9 - 02/17/17 at 16:16:19

homebound, yes perhaps the mainstream definition of Loki was a bad choice.  I only meant the mischievous part of that being.  I had a parrot once that I named Loki and he was always curious and getting into trouble.  I meant no harm.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3