06/25/17 at 16:34:06
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumReading, Development and UnderstandingInner Development › Tarot Card Help!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 197 times)
BStallard

Looking for help/guidance
on my personal journey
Ontario,Canada
Tarot Card Help!
03/11/17 at 13:01:08

I was wondering if there are any other ways to use tarot. A friend told me a way to build up your intuiton is to pick a card, put that card back in the deck then shuffle the deck then lay them out to re find the same card. I was wondering if anyone knows of any similar games to build intuition or anything else . thank you!

ps: basically trying to figure out other ways to use tarot as a tool to help with ones journey.

IP Logged

Maxe

Danmark
Re: Tarot Card Help!
Reply #1 - 03/11/17 at 18:51:17

Hmm I don't think I understand your question. Everything you do with a tarot deck (except copy/paste a googled description) will train your intuition.

What you describe sounds a bit like something a teen would do imo, then it immediately gets boring when you're wrong the first 5 times, and then convince oneself of having magic powers, when it's finally right in the 14th try Cheesy .. totally something I could have done as a kid Cheesy

Best way to build intuition - use intuition!
Why not use the tarot to practise reading people? That way you will immediately know if your intuition was correct, and for each time it is, you'll feel like practising even more = )

If I read your photo, please bear in mind, that I'm a total beginner into that Cheesy

IP Logged

Rose Rivers
God Member

With spirit I have truly
come alive
Isle of Wight
Re: Tarot Card Help!
Reply #2 - 03/11/17 at 20:18:13

the best way to use the tarot, other than doing readings, is to draw a card at random and think about it during the day, see if it has a message for you. Drawing one, putting it back, hoping to find it again is like practising to be a magician. Not a good idea. The tarot is a tool, not a game.

Try full readings for yourself, lay the cards out in one of the many spreads, see what it says. Ask friends if you can read for them, see what the cards tell you. That's how to progress, not by playing magician training games. Be sensible with the tarot and it will respond to you. Get a deck that truly speaks to you, there's a lot of them, work with them, look at them, study them, what do they say to you? Just don't play games, or they will play games in return and you won't get proficient as a reader. Echoing Maxe's advice. Go for it that way instead of party tricks. OK?

Rose Rivers, medium and writer
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1