10/22/17 at 20:20:27
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumMembers (Community) Forum BoardsI Want To Vent... ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! › Reading?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 416 times)
Sad eyes
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reading?
03/16/17 at 20:29:28

I am new here and i dont know where to find a reading ...please anyone interested in helping me out 😔Any guidance for me ?anyone interested in giving me a readin please thanku

IP Logged

Maxe

Danmark
Re: Reading?
Reply #1 - 03/16/17 at 20:53:09

Hi Faiza =)

Some of the ppl you have asked for a reading in their bio, haven't even been online for 3-6months.

While it's perfectly understandable to feel in need of an urgent reading, being too desperate or pushy about getting one, is something that will put a lot of readers off, for various reasons.

Your best bet of getting a reading fast is the '1000 words picture thread', or the classes in chat.

If I read your photo, please bear in mind, that I'm a total beginner into that Cheesy

IP Logged

Sad eyes
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - 03/16/17 at 20:59:48

Thanku ،,Smiley  i just cant register in the chat community i dont know why the page never opens for me . Thanks for the advice 😊

IP Logged

6cats
God Member

Meeoooww

Reply #3 - 03/17/17 at 12:54:52

Sad eyes wrote on 03/16/17 at 20:59:48:
Thanku ،,Smiley  i just cant register in the chat community i dont know why the page never opens for me . Thanks for the advice 😊

----------
make sure that you register for the chat rooms, it is a separate registration.
Once you click on the chat button scroll down the page a little you will see 'guidelines, click on that first, that may help you to get into chat.

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1