Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Reading for my best friend

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Bmcnary

Unread post Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:24 am

My best friend would like a reading and any insight of her life and future would be appreciated!
Attachments
EE22C75E-7CF7-4CEC-BB06-1CE09A81B397.jpeg

ChimeraInMerkabah

Unread post Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:27 pm

I feelyour friend saying "i just really want to find the right guy" She is so protective and very picky when it comes to alot of things she wants. clearly knows her boundries lets everyone know she doesnt fuck around. I see trauma in her family verbal abuse alot of it she tends to steer clear of negativity she is very laid back but loves to have fun. I feel her being very good with makeup and is defintely a diva i can see her working in cosmetics or with animals i see her as a dog lover. Daddies girl but is or was far closer to her grandfather. she is always very good with marketing and is a natural salesperson she has a way with words for sure a great personality out going like i mentioned but laid back. I feel her as being very nurturing and she is the balance to the chaos you feel in your head. An actual real fried she always will tell what ever she has to say about anyone to their face.
Chimera approved

Bmcnary

Unread post Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:46 pm

Thank you so much for this! She said everything was spot on except the part about her dad unfortunately she isn’t very close with him and is more of a mommy girl. She appreciates this so much and she’s always wanted to go to school for cosmetology and hairdressing so I think this is the little push she needed to pursue her career! Also, thank you for saying she is the balance in my chaotic head it’s very true and my life is taking a huge turn and she has been there for me through all of it.

ChimeraInMerkabah

Unread post Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:33 am

:) wonder why i was picking up on the energy of a grandfather around her.
Chimera approved

Bmcnary

Unread post Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:37 am

Could it have been from my sister in the background? My dads father passed away at a young age and we were never able to meet him, but other than that I’m not sure!

ChimeraInMerkabah

Unread post Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:39 pm

ahhhhhhhhhh okay, i didnt see her until you mentioned her that makes sense
Chimera approved

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information