Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Can anybody pick up on my dad he passed away and wanted to know if he has anything to tell me thank you.

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Alannie33

Unread post Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:52 am

FB_IMG_1533685712777.jpg
FB_IMG_1533685712777.jpg (19.88 KiB) Viewed 260 times

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:24 am

he loves u dude. all the dead want u to remember what they represented imo and those wonderful moments that were . not wallow in tears at their loss. all I can say is . smile there is much love in that picture buddy. do not mourn those who are unfortunately gone or lost but remember what they were to u and the love that u felt for them the lessons and the good times.

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:25 am

psst will u dance in memory of what he represented xD .

Alannie30

Unread post Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:03 am

DukeLordDuke wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:24 am
he loves u dude. all the dead want u to remember what they represented imo and those wonderful moments that were . not wallow in tears at their loss. all I can say is . smile there is much love in that picture buddy. do not mourn those who are unfortunately gone or lost but remember what they were to u and the love that u felt for them the lessons and the good times.
Thankyou

dream jo

Unread post Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:19 pm

i can tell he luvs u to bits yore his lilttlee prinsesses i ccan sea evn now in wolrdd of spirtt i can
dnt no if iv got it rht sorry if iv not
did he hav a pet nic namee for u
i feals if he had speseill cute nic namee for u he did
ifeals if he had stomicc promsss he did sorry if im wongg its just wt im getin on pic wen in tuningg in i am
i feal lk he will send u a fetherr in yore handd i do
just hop itsok
:lol: :x :twisted: :evil: :roll: :mrgreen:

Alannie30

Unread post Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:01 am

He did have stomach problems as far as pet nickname not sure thankyou.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information