Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

in need of some guidance please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
cscott123321

Unread post Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:04 am

ive had so much going on lately its unreal. can someone please read me and hopefully help guide me a way? I need it mainly in my relationship but all guidance is welcome thank you
Attachments
13092033_2015836298642225_4560910696560647696_n.jpg
MRS.PIKEY

Ghost-Addict
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:29 pm

Hey cscott,

I felt that you are a worrier and worry quite alot on previous situations, it feels that your mind focuses on many different aspects and to becomes over crowded. I feel you need to focus on on task at a time and not too many. I have felt shyness comes in at times when it comes to others, this does not feel like a regular occurrence however when you come into contact with someone you step back. I feel this may occur due to past relationships or situation involving people or a group. It feels like you need to build on trust and taking time to do so. I felt a torment at a loss as you havent forgot or moved on from and this hasnt been able to sink in yet or time to heal. I felt you need to focus on one task at hand and care for you.
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig alittle to find it".

cscott123321

Unread post Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:38 pm

thank you so much ghostie I appreciate it and ur spot on with what you said I do worry and stress a lot over some things that I shouldn't and have ALOT on my mind right now just as I'm typing this I just cant figure out how to make it stop
MRS.PIKEY

Bluelight

Unread post Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:43 pm

Hi dear

You are such a sweet spirit. I got 'movement' which means things should be starting to change or you will get movement in an area of your life. Not sure what you went through in the past couple of months but I had them scroll past in my minds eye.

Can I take your name if that's alright with you so I can look deeper? :)

cscott123321

Unread post Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:05 am

bluelight my name is candace
MRS.PIKEY

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information