Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Read me like a book

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
seekingwanderer

Unread post Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:31 am

FB_IMG_1501028671580.jpg
Here is a recent picture of me. I have never heard of picture readings before and curiosity eventually got the better of me. I was wondering if there was anybody here who can take a look and give me a reading. I look forward to reading your responses!

Thanks

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:40 am

Hi Seeking :o)
Welcome to ABT.

Ok,
I hear ''university'' and see you being successful in studies. I feel only good things for you when I connect.
I feel you are very good with science subjects- Biology/Physics/Chemistry. Unsure of why I see that, but I do.

You are a very likeable person. I feel it doesn't take long for you to make friends. You are warm and sociable, you have manners, a sense of humour, and you are respected for your empathy and intelligence. Others can rely on you and they trust your input when it comes to difficulties or needing to figure things out. You are practical.

I feel that there is potential for you travelling. I'm not sure if this interests you; but I see 3 countries which seem to be specifically shown. 3 countries to visit. I specifically see Thailand, so hold on to that. :o)

Are you aware of any (passed) relatives who were pilots? - Please let me know. I am shown a plane and hear 'pilot'' so I focused on this and it seems there's a passed loved one who either flew planes or repaired them. A male. The 1930's are shown to me.

I feel you are into technology and music is important to you. I keep seeing music records when I connect to you. Symbolic of a music lover- or musician. :o)

I feel that your future is bright- I see you successful, despite challenges you have faced. I feel there was something significant during your childhood which set you back a bit but you have a strong, fighting spirit & have overcome many things. You will continue to do so :o)
I feel that sometimes you can lack motivation when you feel under appreciated, but I feel now , more than ever, is a time to stick to your path and remember why you started it in the first place. In other words, it's not time to give up yet!- what you are forseeing will manifest, despite setbacks and lack of motivation. It is going to be worth it.

Is there anything specific you wanted to ask ? I can read your energy but was wondering if perhaps you were looking for specific answers? or just curious what can be picked up? Let us know :o)

Take care for now,
Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

The Captain

Unread post Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:15 am

I get a sense of loneliness/aloneness about you as if you do more things on your own than with other people. But I feel this is also the secret to your success - that you must go it alone and not wait or rely on anyone else to go to the top with you. I feel your ideas are uniquely yours and that you should push ahead with your own dreams and schemes because no one else would really 'get' them. I think you will always have to forge your own path in life but that one special person will join your on your travels into the unknown. I am getting November will be an extra good month for you in love matters. Perhaps the 'book' you asked us to read for you would be "I did it my way!"

seekingwanderer

Unread post Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:05 am

Thank you all for your answers! I found them very interesting to read and will consider another reading at a future time!

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information