Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

need closure of a passing

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
LionessLeo71

Unread post Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:03 pm

This is my cousin . She recently passed away .
I carry a guilt of not going to see her one last time. I was there few days before her passing when she woke up and was a bit alert but her one daughter refused me to see her after I drove an hr to go see her. Later I was invited to be by her side as they took her off the machine but , I decided to remb her as she always was. I am hoping she understood why I wasn't there and I do feel bad for not going .
Attachments
FB_IMG_1498862712789.jpg
FB_IMG_1498862712789.jpg (14.81 KiB) Viewed 225 times

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:34 am

LionessLeo71 wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:03 pm
This is my cousin . She recently passed away .
I carry a guilt of not going to see her one last time. I was there few days before her passing when she woke up and was a bit alert but her one daughter refused me to see her after I drove an hr to go see her. Later I was invited to be by her side as they took her off the machine but , I decided to remb her as she always was. I am hoping she understood why I wasn't there and I do feel bad for not going .

Hi LionessLeo

Thanks so much for being patient. I was just browsing the unanswered photo reading requests and was drawn to yours.
I really do feel that your cousin understands 100%. Truly.
I feel that if anything could have been changed, your cousin would have told her daughter to quit making a fuss and let you in. But I feel that your cousin just would like to relay that she forgives you 100%. I feel the only message coming through is one of love and forgiveness, and peace that she is with her father and another male family member which may be a brother- or perhaps another cousin.

It's so tough to be in this situation. I was talking to a friend recently about how tough it is looking back, to see we couldn't make it - to say goodbyes...or to the funeral. But it's also true that deep down aside from any layers of arguments, conflicts or tensions prior to the passing.. beneath that.. all there is, is love and forgiveness. And memories of all the things you did for your cousin

She would not have forgotten the good things. She knew you loved her, and she loved you just as much :thinktank:
I really hope you find peace. I feel a good thing to do is also ask her to give you a sign. It's understandable that a few signs are needed to validate that your cousin really does forgive you :o) ask ask ask.. she will respond in time. I'm sure of it :hugs:

If you have any questions we're here for you
Hugs and take care

Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information