Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

My father

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Gicavit

Unread post Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:31 pm

I miss my father a lot,can someone read this picture of him?
He died in 2007 when I was 18 years old and he possibly told my name to doctors when he was about to die because I remember the doctor asking me if that name was me. He was probably worried and I wish I can know if his soul is in peace.
Attachments
p1.jpg
p1.jpg (44.26 KiB) Viewed 234 times
IMG_20180613_213316.jpg

Spirited_Away

Unread post Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Hi there Gicavit, I sincerely hope you are well! I would like to try to read these photographs of your Father to see if I can pass on any messages for you. I am new to reading for others so please let me know if anything does or doesn't add up! Sometimes spirit will send me a lot of information & other times I don't get so much so it helps me to know when I'm on the right track when I receive feedback after a reading.

Your Father has a very strong yet positive vibration to his energy. The first thing I felt was the deep paternal love that your father has for you & that strong bond still exists between you both today. Even though he has departed, he still exudes a great deal of protectiveness over you & he is always with you, acting as your personal Guardian Angel, keeping you safe from harm. He wants you to know that he talks to you sometimes (in your head) & I think you hear him. It's not your mind playing tricks, he just wants to help you to make wise choices so that you can have a truly joyful, fulfilling life.

I feel that he was a very gentle, loving family man during his life. He sounded soft-spoken but this makes it a little harder for me to hear what he's saying, sometimes. He says to you "I'm okay, I'm with you." He also says that you needn't worry about him; that it's his job to worry about you because he's your Dad!

I feel that your Father was a professional man who had earned much respect in his field & got along well with most of his colleagues. He was not the kind of man who liked to get in a fight but he would have gone to the ends of the earth for you because he was & still is, your protector. He says that you are the most precious thing on this earth to him & I get the impression you were an only child as I see no siblings.

Do the names Jim or Hannah mean anything to you?

I'm seeing you going on a fishing trip with your Dad during summertime while you were a child, roughly around the time that the top photo was taken. I believe this is one of your Dad's fondest memories, I can see you were really smiling a lot as you were so excited to go on an adventure with him!

This seems really quite random but I kept getting an image of a pizza-slice popping to mind so there may be some significance to pizza because it seems your Dad's showing me pizza & I'm also getting the word "Italy" over & over. I may be interpreting this wrong but I feel that this could mean your Dad probably has a strong familial connection to the country of Italy. Was this the birthplace of your Father or maybe of his parents?

One of the first things I saw while trying to connect to your Father was the colour purple, I am curious to know if this has any significance to yourself or your dad or whether this is just simply unrelated?

Please let me know if any of the things I have mentioned resonate with you or not? I really hope that I have provided an accurate reading for you & helped to answer some of your questions. I would love to hear your thoughts on what I have perceived, whether positive or negative, as it all helps! Love & Light! Wishing you every happiness!

Gicavit

Unread post Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:44 am

Thank you so much!
I can recognise a lot of things you said and for sure sometimes I kind of hear him speaking to me,I just think I'm crazy.
About Italy,well,my father was portuguese but my mother is italian so it makes a lot of sense!
I have 2 older siblings but they are older than me and they were raised distant from us.
About the names you mentioned,I don't have any idea but my father used to work in America for years so maybe any conection there.
About the color purple,the first thing I can relate too is a religious book I have in my room covered with a purple cloth. I can relate with this because I keep reading and searching for spiritual enlightenment,but maybe I'm wrong.
I can say you are pretty accurate,to the point I was reading this in tears of happiness.
Thank you so much for your time and dedication.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information