Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Really any insight is welcome <3

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
risje123

Unread post Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:35 pm

Dear love, :welcome:

First of all thank you for taking the time to give me a reading.

i hope you can see anything that would give some insight in anything. wheter its on career, finances, spirituality, love it can really be anything.

Lots of love risje.
Attachments
36828624_1802053506550971_3545805165695074304_n.jpg

arianna

Unread post Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:53 pm

hi

firstly i feel that you are in an unsure place in your life rite now. somewhat of a torn feeling.sad but not angry.i think you need to sort yourself out. like arrange stuff regarding ppl around you and money and work. im getting the word 'abused'. not sure why. i feel like good things will come your way but in some time. you need to 1st do stuff to sort and arrange in your life. not sure if it makes sense. maybe relationship with family. not feeling any tension with relationship regarding significant other. you;re not in a bad place. you just need to make some decisions. you will be fine.

nice reading you. hope this helps. and please leave feedback.

risje123

Unread post Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:49 pm

Hi Arianna,

Firstly thank you for this reading, much appreciated.

I feel all the parts you've told me really fall into place. I am unsure on what to do, and i do feel torn. The word abused doesnt really make much sense to me, but the rest overall, it was really spot on. Me and my husband are in a good place, it's everything around me that makes me unsure.

Again thank you Arianna for taking your time, keep up the good work.

Lots of love,

Risje

Kitsune

Unread post Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:47 pm

Hello Dear,

I sense you are a bit overwhelmed with your situation. Not sure if it is due to some health issue or it just happened that you are relying on someones help, perhaps you are dependant financially. I think that involves someone possibly man in your family, could be a father figure or someone who act like one or is a provider. You are in situation when you kind of need to stand your ground and defend yourself. Maybe you were hoping for help from family but didn't get what you expected. That causes some heartbrake in the future due to truth being reviled. If you are looking for a job you should be getting one in next 6 months :* Hope this helps and I look forward to your feedback :) All the best dear!

intuitiveT

Unread post Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:59 pm

hi Risje,
I can only tell you what I see ... it might be now or in the future
i see some pretty big changes
i see you near the ocean and you and a guy are hugging each other hes taller than you with medium brown hair .... i senseyou love each other.... but then i feel some dishonesty .... and i see you trying to make him jealous with other guys in an attempt to see if he cares ..... im not sure if when i saw you by the water ... you were on a cruise but thats the feeling i get ....
i also sense a little boy who loves you very much .... im not getting the feeling this is your child but i sense a special bond there.....
im feeling that there is some sort of money issue and i also see relatives around this .... maybe they are not helping you .... because i feel some tension ...you are a smart strong girl and you will get thru this... learn from whatever landed you in this situation ....i also see that you may be planning to move south ... and if you do i feel this will be a great move for you career wise and also relationship wise as i feel you will meet a guy within 4 years and be engaged
I also feel that you need to focus on your inner beauty more than your external appearance as you will then attract a guy into your life that loves you for the beautiful soul you truly are and not just for your beautiful external appearance ....
i saw that in a post you said you were married ....but i can only tell you what i see
hope this gives you some insight
i also pulled an oracle card for you .... the great gathering card ..... im seeing many new people in your life ...the people you have been hoping for are moving closer to you ... your attracting your tribe....lots of new beginnings..this card is urging you to follow your intuition .... be real and true to you
Tara xo

risje123

Unread post Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:53 pm

First of all thank you for time kitsune, it is much appreciated.
I do have some health issues. I have had a scooter accident and the insurance is very slow on paying and i cant afford treatment. So its a downhill spiral. My family isnt as supportive of my recent choices as i hoped to be. That may cause the heartbreak youre talking about.

Thanks for the time i appreciated it lots of love risje

risje123

Unread post Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:00 pm

intuitiveT wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:59 pm
hi Risje,
I can only tell you what I see ... it might be now or in the future
i see some pretty big changes
i see you near the ocean and you and a guy are hugging each other hes taller than you with medium brown hair .... i senseyou love each other.... but then i feel some dishonesty .... and i see you trying to make him jealous with other guys in an attempt to see if he cares ..... im not sure if when i saw you by the water ... you were on a cruise but thats the feeling i get ....
i also sense a little boy who loves you very much .... im not getting the feeling this is your child but i sense a special bond there.....
im feeling that there is some sort of money issue and i also see relatives around this .... maybe they are not helping you .... because i feel some tension ...you are a smart strong girl and you will get thru this... learn from whatever landed you in this situation ....i also see that you may be planning to move south ... and if you do i feel this will be a great move for you career wise and also relationship wise as i feel you will meet a guy within 4 years and be engaged
I also feel that you need to focus on your inner beauty more than your external appearance as you will then attract a guy into your life that loves you for the beautiful soul you truly are and not just for your beautiful external appearance ....
i saw that in a post you said you were married ....but i can only tell you what i see
hope this gives you some insight
i also pulled an oracle card for you .... the great gathering card ..... im seeing many new people in your life ...the people you have been hoping for are moving closer to you ... your attracting your tribe....lots of new beginnings..this card is urging you to follow your intuition .... be real and true to you
Tara xo
Dear tara,

First thank you for your time. Your message came to me very unexpected. I am happily married right now...so all the things about this other guy is quit vage to me. The little boy, any chance it might be the boy my best friend lost in her pregnancy? Or is he alive in what you can see?
As for the oracle card i can sense thats good news as im letting go of some old friends.

Anyways thanks for your time tara, hooe to hear for you soon. Lots of love risje

MsxRenegade

Unread post Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:55 pm

I'm diving back in after two years off from doing any kind of readings. Thanks for posting and giving myself and others to opportunity to get some practice! I hope this is accurate and helps out. Don't be afraid to tell me what I got completely wrong. I'm here to learn. <3

Carolyn. Is the first thing that keeps coming to mind. Every time I look back at your picture “Carolyn!” lol And for some reason, I wanna say it may even be Kara Lynn. I feel as if you are concerned about this Carolyn. It feels work related. I feel as if this person is in a dangerous situation somehow and you’re trying to look out for them. Stay in touch with this person.

I get the feeling that you ride horses or have an interest in working with horses in some way. I feel like you should hold off on pursuing this interest for now. Be careful about the stables you choose to work with. I feel like there could be some negative/shady people involved.

I feel like you’re at a point where you’re questioning whether you chose the right path or not. I feel like I need to tell you that you’re not stuck with the path you chose. You can always re-route and take a new direction at any time.

YOU are in control.

And for some reason the name Steven keeps popping up. I feel like this person is passed and they simply just want to say, “Hi!”.

risje123

Unread post Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:20 pm

MsxRenegade wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:55 pm
I'm diving back in after two years off from doing any kind of readings. Thanks for posting and giving myself and others to opportunity to get some practice! I hope this is accurate and helps out. Don't be afraid to tell me what I got completely wrong. I'm here to learn. <3

Carolyn. Is the first thing that keeps coming to mind. Every time I look back at your picture “Carolyn!” lol And for some reason, I wanna say it may even be Kara Lynn. I feel as if you are concerned about this Carolyn. It feels work related. I feel as if this person is in a dangerous situation somehow and you’re trying to look out for them. Stay in touch with this person.

I get the feeling that you ride horses or have an interest in working with horses in some way. I feel like you should hold off on pursuing this interest for now. Be careful about the stables you choose to work with. I feel like there could be some negative/shady people involved.

I feel like you’re at a point where you’re questioning whether you chose the right path or not. I feel like I need to tell you that you’re not stuck with the path you chose. You can always re-route and take a new direction at any time.

YOU are in control.

And for some reason the name Steven keeps popping up. I feel like this person is passed and they simply just want to say, “Hi!”.
Thanks for the time, appreciated it.

Unfortunately i have to say you were very off, maybe it involves stuff for the future, but for the present and the past i dont know any of those names. I do hope this will help you in your personal devolpment. :)

Btw does the name liam ring a bell with this photo,?

Much love and appreciation risje

jstanleyf

Unread post Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:52 am

unguided insights
------------------
I feel that there has been a passing around you, feels like about 2 - 3 years ago. I see an image of a man that doesn't
seem to have much hair on his head, seems above average in build, not over weight more muscular. I'm not sure
if there was a romantic interest but I also got brother so I'm not sure if there are 2 distinct connections or just 1 . I also , I get a sense of a more distant
past in time so it appears as though you've been down a little lately I believe, when I say this I don't feel like
you've been down 100%, it appears there are birthdays, holidays, days of the year where you can relax and be yourself
with friends, you're not totally crushed. When I end that sentence I feel as though you've been making strides in your
personal development, mostly learning to move forward, pick up the pieces and "be you" comes to mind. I feel you've
grown in areas over the past few years in terms of accepting who you are, not worrying as much about what other people
think of you, it feels more like stability, yet when I say stability it doesn't feel like that's the right word I
should use. I feel like you're moving on but a part of you is still left behind, it feels like it could hold you back
in regards of happiness but it doesn't seem like you necessarily are ready to let go or want to. I also got a small
hint of a military reference or feeling so I'm wondering if there is a military connection there, maybe you know of
someone who served related to this.

I get drawn to somewhere like Texas, I'm in the u.s so I'm not sure if its naturally Texas or just "west" of me/you.
I'm also remind of a scene I saw earlier, where you can rely on a mom for comfort yet when I see the image of you talking
to a mother It feels like its from the heart and something about it doesn't seem natural or "normal" the energy feels
distant, yet homely, I see a dim room, with red shades or hues in the back ground like its not fully lit, its like you're praying to mom/ someone motherly to help you through or provide guidance in your life.

I heard some names so I'm not sure if I'm off with these
"Ja" name like "Jack" sounding name with relation to the 1st gentleman I spoke about, maybe Jed?

I'm taken to a place in nature, I hear birds chirping, I feel the wind on my face, I see a book and it looks like
you're reading it. I get a sense of college or learning around you yet when I say that it feels like you're also
working. It feels like I'm taken to a dorm looking room, when I say "dorm" it just looks like a small-ish area so I'm guessing its a dorm or something like that, yet I also hear a cell door closing, I feel outside
the door, looking down, doing a motion similar to maybe looking for keys or unlocking the door, there is a sense
of loneliness for some reason associated with this, then comes a feeling of stress, flopping on the bed to relax so I'm guessing this relates to you in some way?

I see a chest, with things inside, when I see it open it feels like someone wants to encourage you from the other
side to "pick up your toys" per say, by taking them out of the chest and this relates to spiritual matters. It seems
like someone around me in spirit wants to encourage you to think in a way when you were young, I feel you may have had
an interest in spiritual matters yet seem busy in life at the moment to pursue them. it seems like there is a singular
focus that feels important in relation to ... something "down the line" or in the future, seems kinda similar to a goal
you're really looking to achieve something, like a degree, certification or milestone of this sort. I also get a feeling
of moving back or being back with family down the line, this seems related to the future. It feels like you're a free
spirit, what I mean by that is I see you being independent yet call or talk to mom in some way from time to time. A symbol
of the heart seems important and a knowings that spirit will be there for you. That reminds me, I forgot to mention
some horses I saw, so I'm not sure if this is important to you also, I see you petting / patting one on the neck,
this in some way ties into home or the Texas/west reference earlier. I also see an anniversary for a grandmother
coming soon, I see '28' or 'about a month' or something relating to a unit of a month but when I say month I feel that "too far" so maybe before that?

Finances I feel will come more strongly with a "west" reference, not sure if you've ever visited California, I see
you being a "editor" type for lack of words, I see lights or lamps, maybe photography or reporting/writing or blogging

Spirituality seems like it may not be at the forefront but it feels like someone wants to encourage you to revisit past beliefs in an open minded kid sort of way

I hope this helps in some way. I'm a bit rusty but looking to practice read and coming back into doing mediumship/psychic things.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information