Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

A kind request for some spiritual advice/insight

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
risje123

Unread post Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:58 pm

Dear loves,

I have posted a topic before for a picture reading, but this time I am looking for something like a spiritual advice, some hints or clues and I am curious and open for anything that comes to you. I am not sure if I have some of these wonderful spiritual gifts, maybe some advice from your spirit friends could tell.

I attached a picture of my husband and I :)

Lots of love,

Risje
Attachments
29027220_1684301398293963_9104612295585038336_n.jpg

hlxalight

Unread post Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:26 pm

Wow, definitely a soul mate connection.
Not many people were accepting of you, did you go to college together?
I feel you've had a lot of ups an downs but you are at your strongest.

You've recently had a break up of a close friendship, so relying on your partner more so now; please know that a female spirit is around you and listens to you especially at night. Im practising my readings, so hope that was ok. You're on track :)

risje123

Unread post Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:48 pm

hlxalight wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:26 pm
Wow, definitely a soul mate connection.
Not many people were accepting of you, did you go to college together?
I feel you've had a lot of ups an downs but you are at your strongest.

You've recently had a break up of a close friendship, so relying on your partner more so now; please know that a female spirit is around you and listens to you especially at night. Im practising my readings, so hope that was ok. You're on track :)
Hey thank you for your time love, much appreciated.

We didnt go to college together, and not many were accepting indeed. We've had Many ups and downs. You were right about that friendship. It was a very dear friend we broke up our friendship recently.

Is the female spirit related to me?

Lots of love

Risje

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information