Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

A picture read would be very much appreciated :) <3

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
wolf_guy
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Unread post Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:49 pm

Throw me anything you get from this picture, I would really appreciate it :)

Image

arianna
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:14 pm

Unread post Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:33 pm

Hello

I get an anxious scared feeling from you. It seems you are scared about the outcome of something. I feel like you like to live on the edge, like do spontaneous and sometimes dangerous things.But deep down you are a truly gentle and soft person inside. Just be careful in the coming months. Pay particular attention of who and what around you. Be safe.

Hope this helps

God Bless
Arianna

wolf_guy
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Unread post Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:20 pm

arianna wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:33 pm
Hello

I get an anxious scared feeling from you. It seems you are scared about the outcome of something. I feel like you like to live on the edge, like do spontaneous and sometimes dangerous things.But deep down you are a truly gentle and soft person inside. Just be careful in the coming months. Pay particular attention of who and what around you. Be safe.

Hope this helps

God Bless
Arianna
Hi!

First of all, much appreciation and love for your read :) Hugs

I've been very anxious as of lately yes, that's true. The outcome will become clear very soon, but I've come to the point where I accept both possible outcomes now, which is a good thing. Both outcomes teach me different useful lessons in different ways.

And yes, that's very true. I'm a very sensitive person, but I do love living on the edge haha. It keeps my senses up. Fuels my inspiration.

I will do so yes, something is coming and I will be prepared.

Again, thank you for this wonderful read <3 hugs

Have a wonderful day!

Love and light my friend ~

MsxRenegade
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:48 pm

Unread post Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:17 pm

I feel like you have a lot of people in your ear right now. Trying to steer you in what they perceive to be the right direction. I think you know what the right direction is. Don’t think about it too hard. Okay, I’m not saying don’t do some research on that thing, but, don’t settle for less. I feel that you definitely have what you need to get where you want to go. Don’t let anybody sidetrack you.

I feel like you’ve thought about exploring the film industry in some way. Just do it.

There’s a strong G name associated with you somehow. I want to say Gayle, Gail? This person has some kind of issue with their chest. Possibly heart complications.

I feel like you’re having problems connecting with other people. Making new friends and whatnot.
I think you need to be more open and willing to explore things that you have no interest in.

This feels silly to say, but I feel spirit wants me to tell you not to jaywalk. Walk where you’re supposed to. Stay on the lines.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to practice! Don't be afraid to tell me what I got right or wrong.

Love and light! <3

wolf_guy
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Unread post Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:40 pm

MsxRenegade wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:17 pm
I feel like you have a lot of people in your ear right now. Trying to steer you in what they perceive to be the right direction. I think you know what the right direction is. Don’t think about it too hard. Okay, I’m not saying don’t do some research on that thing, but, don’t settle for less. I feel that you definitely have what you need to get where you want to go. Don’t let anybody sidetrack you.

I feel like you’ve thought about exploring the film industry in some way. Just do it.

There’s a strong G name associated with you somehow. I want to say Gayle, Gail? This person has some kind of issue with their chest. Possibly heart complications.

I feel like you’re having problems connecting with other people. Making new friends and whatnot.
I think you need to be more open and willing to explore things that you have no interest in.

This feels silly to say, but I feel spirit wants me to tell you not to jaywalk. Walk where you’re supposed to. Stay on the lines.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to practice! Don't be afraid to tell me what I got right or wrong.

Love and light! <3
Hi Renegade :)

The first paragraph is most certainly correct! I've been having doubts around my future, and what I want to do and become. I know I can do it, but some of the people around me think differently. But they don't feel what I feel, when I do what I love to do .. I will always follow my heart and make rational choices to guide myself on my own path :)

I do not feel an association with someone named with a G ..

However the Film Industry thing is getting a bit more close, as I'm currently exploring an industry which is very much alike: 'Game Development & Design'.

I've never really had any problems with connecting with people, I can become friends with anyone I come across really haha ~

And for the last bit, that's spot on! I know big parts of what is to come across my life path. Because of that I have the choice to draw new roads, and diverge, which isn't always the best option to be honest .. haha

Thank you so much for this lovely read!
Have an amazing day :)

Hugs, love and light to you my friend <3

User avatar
Ravensfox
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:10 am

Unread post Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:22 pm

Confidence screams at me, you have the look that says "I can conquer anything", I believe you know exactly what you want to do in life, thats not the issue, the issues you face are the questions people throw at you on your every move leading you down the path of doubt. you are good at what you want to become but use the confidence I see to help let you walk the path you need without the fear of what others think.


hope this helps :)
Ravensfox

wolf_guy
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Unread post Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:10 pm

Ravensfox wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:22 pm
Confidence screams at me, you have the look that says "I can conquer anything", I believe you know exactly what you want to do in life, thats not the issue, the issues you face are the questions people throw at you on your every move leading you down the path of doubt. you are good at what you want to become but use the confidence I see to help let you walk the path you need without the fear of what others think.


hope this helps :)
Hi Raven!

Wow, that was spot on my friend! I have a clear goal set in mind, it's been there pretty much since birth, and I'm destined to fulfill it :)

I know what I'm going to do, and in what order. I planned a lot out as to how I would reach this goal set in mind, even though I know unexpected happenings will occur. The people around me are fearing that I'm being too ambitious, but they don't understand that I can do it, they don't have that feel that I experience when I think about the matter.

I will try to do so yes!

Thank you so much for reading me, it was lovely :)

Hugs, love and light to you Raven :hugs:

User avatar
Ravensfox
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:10 am

Unread post Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:46 pm

Glad it resonated well, take care my friend :)
Ravensfox

User avatar
Awakening Vanessa
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:49 pm

Unread post Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:07 pm

Hi I get confident but sensitive...can come a cross as cocky😄😄abit of a flirt wit the ladies..😜 I would also say cheeky and cute. ur strong minded and out going young man 💟
Hi guys am new too this..I'm going true a scary but amazing awakening and don't really no what I should do next :help: I've been learning torot the last few months..and recently been following numbers... Can anyone help me

wolf_guy
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Unread post Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:39 pm

Awakening Vanessa wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:07 pm
Hi I get confident but sensitive...can come a cross as cocky😄😄abit of a flirt wit the ladies..😜 I would also say cheeky and cute. ur strong minded and out going young man 💟
Good description haha :) I feel very relatable to that yes! Deep down I'm a really sensitive person, I can cry over a dead fly hehe ..
Thanks for the short read! It was spot on!

Love and light to you my friend :hugs:

Post Reply

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests