Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

My Sister and me

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:21 am

Ravenswings,

Well I never realized I was developing into a matriarch figure. I don't feel that way about myself, but I do care very much about sisters and extended family, and yes, to the point that I don't want my words to sting.

For my sister, you were point on! Yes to everything! She has been through a lot lately and yes, she still has some fight left in her. lol - You are right about us trying very hard to not be like our parents. It was like #1 on our list. I can also take the news relating to another sister and one of her children. I can see their karmic lessons revolving around them, but it is for them to learn to accept them.

I can absolutely take "you are my sunshine" and heartbreak that goes with it. It is reassuring to be told this will resolve and quicker than I think. We can always hope. Again, totally understand that karmic lessons need to be learned.

Yes, I feel pretty close with this particular sister. Nice to think she feels the same way.

Thank you so much Ravenswings. My sister thanks you as well and can relate to your reading.

Here's to strong women! <3
Let your weird little light shine so the other weirdos can find you.

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:34 pm

CelticRose, wow, you sure pegged my sister to a Tee. She is vivacious and bubbly and she is a fighter. She is tired of fighting but still has fight left in her. She is using yoga to hone in on her skills. And you are the second person to say we will be going on a trip.

My sister and I are close. You got that right. We have deep meaningful conversations as well as acting like a couple of kids other times. You are also right with the "homebase" thing as my hobbies do revolve around the house and home. I do enjoy gardening and getting my hands dirty, all for the sake of the home.

Thank you CelticRose, for your on point reading. My sister and I both appreciate you. Love ya hun!
Let your weird little light shine so the other weirdos can find you.

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:26 pm

Thanks homebound for feedback, lovely to have the opportunity to read for you both.
Peace & blessings, CelticRose

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information