Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

A picture reading please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
galaxydefender

Unread post Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:42 pm

Guess I'm just curious ☺
FB_IMG_1501799999959.jpg

Arialnicole

Unread post Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:39 am

Your hiding behind a smile. You have been through a bunch of shit.. which has made u stronger? You enjoy making people laugh... Your very protective over people u love and care about? Just a guess 😉

If you have kids... Animals.. I would take a guess on saying you are a strict parent.. because u care and want what's best.. but at the same same have an amazing relationship with them. To where your strictness doesn't effect how they can be open with u.

Tell me if I'm wrong

galaxydefender

Unread post Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:52 am

Wow you are right thank you ☺

The Captain

Unread post Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:34 pm

I feel as if you are yearning for something or someone to make you complete, like you want to fill this big empty aching hole inside you, for love to take away the pain of the past. But you are the only one who can do that. Nothing and nobody else can permanently heal you but yourself. That means facing what you hold inside and letting it out, expressing your anger, hatred, or pain to whoever hurt you, even if they are not around. Write it all down, read it out loud, scream, punch a pillow or cry if you want (you don't express your bad feelings often enough), then burn the paper. You need to 'exorcise' all that emotion inside you. Once you are empty of negative feelings, you will feel free and open and have room to be filled with all that you want. But you must get rid of all that old pain inside you first. Cleanse yourself.

galaxydefender

Unread post Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:03 pm

Thank you so much you are right thank you

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:32 am

This is very short but I'll share what I see :o)

First things which came after connecting : An upward pointing Horse Shoe, symbolic of good fortune your way. I heard ''strengthening of marriage'' and ''successful at work''--- Strengthening of marriage for sure. Love surrounds you, stability is coming, I feel very positive for you concerning love life & marriage.

I hear ''Teacher''--- A natural leader and guide, and I feel you are, or will be given the opportunity, to become a tutor of some kind. I usually sense this when I am reading for a - teacher, ( childhood, younger years, teenagers, adult learning) Or a - nurse - working with disabled. But equally could mean a tutor of anything- yoga/classes of any kind. I feel this strongly, too. :o)

I also heard ''healing of a close friend, success'' --- is a close friend of yours receiving some pretty tough medical treatment? It seems to be something ongoing, and it's a trialling and taxing time for them. Has been for a while. Message of their healing is given. :o)

And I feel a male spirit presence is close to you, a very hard working man who gives impressions of building homes- a builder- ?. Let me know if this makes sense so far, I will come back to it. I'm not usually one to do mediumship readings in the forum , usually in chat where it's interactive, but have taken notes for you. I sense a man who had so much experience.. working on - roads/railways/building. Seems there was not much he didn't have experience with. Possibly a father figure, or grandfather.

Hope this helps you and wishing you all the best
Sam J
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

galaxydefender

Unread post Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:34 am

Thank you so much that makes sense x

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information