Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

just for fun

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
new

Unread post Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:02 pm

WIN_20170802_16_35_13_Pro.jpg

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:39 am

New, you look beautiful :o)

Ok.. I have gotten to talk to you quite a bit in chat so it's tricky but here.. connecting to you in the photo

You have such a huge heart. You are a giver-- to everyone who needs you, you are there. You are the one who would give your last note to the person who had nothing. The one who would rent out a room for someone who had nowhere. You're a blessing to so many, young, old ... everyone admires you so much

The caring soul you are.. you are precious. Intelligent. Trustworthy, loving to your family.
You are generally one to think positively, you love to have a positive outlook (though that's not to say you never feel upset, or struggle..!) though you always try your best to keep positive and moving forward. And you lead others with you whilst you do. Back into strength, faith... positive thoughts to help them move forward. You give others strength.

I can't say too much as there is a lot I know, but I wanted to add in here, I see you moving still. Around 30 mins away or within that :o) so not far-far.
Changes are coming in the form of a move. It will bring so many more smaller changes for you--- new friends, your son will do well where you settle and I feel josie will love the new home, as it seems to have a lot more garden space. Much bigger :o) See this in summertime (visually) so I assume it will be by summertime next year.
Hope this helps you, I know it's short but I know too much about you to comment on other things

Hugs new, you deserve the happiness coming to you.

Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

new

Unread post Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:05 pm

understandable sam <3 fingers crossed on the move lol hugs and ty :)

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information