Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Me

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
noha811

Unread post Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:06 pm

Hello all ❤❤
What do you see pls?
Thank you.

noha811

Unread post Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:43 pm

FB_IMG_1502021746655.jpg
Photo
Last edited by noha811 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Owlscrying

Unread post Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:41 pm

:hugs: noha

Image not showing.

Try this handy link:

Photo Attachments In Posts >
Here

noha811

Unread post Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:15 pm

Thank u so much owls ❤❤

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:00 pm

Hi Noha :o)

Great to see you, lovely picture. hugs

What I see :
You are very intelligent, rational. You think before you speak. You have a lot of love for those around you and close to you. Your family, your friends.You are very hard working and this is going to open so many doorways for you.
You need an extra bit of faith & confidence in yourself to guide you through. Affirmations are a fab way to remind yourself that you-can-do-it

I feel that looking ahead seems tiring and is stalling you. Intuitive advice comes for you that looking ahead is great to see where you're going but don't forget to turn to see that you've come further than you have left to go. You are ''almost there'' -- projects and ideas you've been holding on to for a while will soon show successes ... see the few months ahead as you would a generous crop... you'll receive more than expected. :o)

I also sense that there is going to be something received, given by a relative. Something to be passed on to you... it feels like an honour (best way I can describe it). . And I feel that someone close is going to meet you with acceptance. It's unclear what this message relates to, but it could be linked with a relationship, or a new venture within a relationship. There is a decision that needs other's approval.
I feel the family and your close friend-circle will approve of what is being asked.

Message summary: one of approval :o) wishes granted. Positive outcomes and responses to plans. Green light/ go ahead. Validation, and welcoming. Abundance coming to you.

Hope this helps you a little bit, have a great weekend

Hugs
Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:53 pm

Hi Noha811

You have a gentle but strong and peaceful presence which is your energy shining through this photograph. Though you may not feel peaceful at this time it is definitely there. pink is surrounding you though at this moment in time, this pink energy is connected to your heart center point of self, you are very much a empathetic and you also have clairvoyance too opening up around you but with the empathy side of yourself, you feel a lot of empathy from people around you and many who are going through difficult times, you know in your heart that what you are going through you will remain on track, even though the going feels tougher than most, you know you have the ability to stay true to to yourself and to your strengths.

i also sense a feeling of the block around you but its a self-made barrier though but its not you putting up a shield or anything like that, its a feeling that you are not getting anywhere in life and you cannot see where you are going, like you are in a rut of a tunnel but are not 100% Sure of your direction at all, but there are choices to be made with this, i’m picking up the month of July 30th/31st too just gone which is where the situation started to commence and continue with, it is a bit of a struggle at the moment but there is a bright glimmer of white light shining of the mouth of the tunnel, so keep going with what you are doing because you will get there and see yourself through this. There is someone around you too who has every faith in you, want to say its an older lady, who has a grandmother feeling about her, but says Ma for her energy, so may be more of a motherly figure or a grandmother connected on your mothers side of the family. I pick up on a date too 2002, and 13th of march as date important links to her energy. Getting teary now and there is a quietness as well as sadness here, but it has subsided into peacefulness.

She's showing there is a beautiful new golden pathway is making itself known to you though as you have been going through a old/to new chapter lately, says you’ve been burning the midnight oil too, turning the pages and studying new knowledge as of late as well within it, you will find the answers as to what you seek, though, am also being shown more of a purple/blue flame as well, which is your protection layer around your energy. You are looking into the healing pathway of knowledge with this and also feel a sense of doubt bubbling in solar plexus too, plans have been made for a new journey too around you feeling travel happening within your life, sense its across water, you are going to be helping people, too with terms of a different form of counseling, but also feeling a pressure around the crown chakra too to let you know that your crown chakra is indeed opening, but also indicating that as stress levels are rising, its definitely best to keep the stress levels low-key if you can, because the little things will pile up!

Prioritize and count your blessings. For as time will go on, you’ll be thankful for that. She’s stepping back now but leaving you with a violet and a promise that she’ll return.

Leaving you that with love Noha811, and with leave that with Spirit's love and links has now closed,
Peace & Blessings Noha811, hope that helps. :)

noha811

Unread post Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:32 pm

Samanthaj wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:00 pm
Hi Noha :o)

Great to see you, lovely picture. hugs

Thank you hun ♡. It's my pleasure. Thank you.so much for the lovely words.

What I see :
You are very intelligent, rational. You think before you speak. You have a lot of love for those around you and close to you. Your family, your friends.You are very hard working and this is going to open so many doorways for you.
You need an extra bit of faith & confidence in yourself to guide you through. Affirmations are a fab way to remind yourself that you-can-do-it

Can totally relate to all of the above ♡ Wow..amazing insight xx I totally agree I need more self confidence...there is nil. I will definitely work on affirmations as I really need to build up some feelings of self worth and confidence.

I feel that looking ahead seems tiring and is stalling you. Intuitive advice comes for you that looking ahead is great to see where you're going but don't forget to turn to see that you've come further than you have left to go. You are ''almost there'' -- projects and ideas you've been holding on to for a while will soon show successes ... see the few months ahead as you would a generous crop... you'll receive more than expected. :o)

Again... Wow! I really am unable to look ahead and it is really tiring. I had very hard times that always lurk around and deprive me of any will to look forward. However, it is very comforting and reassuring to know that better things are ahead and that I will be finding the fruit of many years of hard work to make things better. ♡

I also sense that there is going to be something received, given by a relative. Something to be passed on to you... it feels like an honour (best way I can describe it). . And I feel that someone close is going to meet you with acceptance. It's unclear what this message relates to, but it could be linked with a relationship, or a new venture within a relationship. There is a decision that needs other's approval.
I feel the family and your close friend-circle will approve of what is being asked.

Aww...more reassuring news that brought tears to my eyes, that finally after many years of suffering all the bitterness will be replaced with blessings ♡ Thank you again for sharing this soothing information. Really gives me hope. ♡

Message summary: one of approval :o) wishes granted. Positive outcomes and responses to plans. Green light/ go ahead. Validation, and welcoming. Abundance coming to you.

I cannot find suitable words to tell you how grateful I am for this very reassuring, soothing and lovely guiding messages that really hugged my very tired soul and patted on my weary heart. Your gift is amazing...your energy and your time are more than highly appreciated. You really...really gave me a reason to go on with life. I cannot thank you enough dear. ♡ Loads of love and light and heartly wishes to you. ♡♡♡

Hope this helps you a little bit, have a great weekend

Hugs
Samj

noha811

Unread post Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:00 am

CelticRose wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:53 pm
Hi Noha811

You have a gentle but strong and peaceful presence which is your energy shining through this photograph. Though you may not feel peaceful at this time it is definitely there. pink is surrounding you though at this moment in time, this pink energy is connected to your heart center point of self, you are very much a empathetic and you also have clairvoyance too opening up around you but with the empathy side of yourself, you feel a lot of empathy from people around you and many who are going through difficult times, you know in your heart that what you are going through you will remain on track, even though the going feels tougher than most, you know you have the ability to stay true to to yourself and to your strengths.
Hello dear ♡ yes thats totally spot on. I am very empathic and it is tiring. I try to please everyone around me and feel every single feeling especially of those having difficult times. I have been struggling with so much lately...yes loss of path and very tough times...I always hope things will work out for better in the end.
i also sense a feeling of the block around you but its a self-made barrier though but its not you putting up a shield or anything like that, its a feeling that you are not getting anywhere in life and you cannot see where you are going, like you are in a rut of a tunnel but are not 100% Sure of your direction at all, but there are choices to be made with this, i’m picking up the month of July 30th/31st too just gone which is where the situation started to commence and continue with, it is a bit of a struggle at the moment but there is a bright glimmer of white light shining of the mouth of the tunnel, so keep going with what you are doing because you will get there and see yourself through this. There is someone around you too who has every faith in you, want to say its an older lady, who has a grandmother feeling about her, but says Ma for her energy, so may be more of a motherly figure or a grandmother connected on your mothers side of the family. I pick up on a date too 2002, and 13th of march as date important links to her energy. Getting teary now and there is a quietness as well as sadness here, but it has subsided into peacefulness.

Wow. Spot on! I started to have more struggle with foggy path and life meaning by end of last month. I can also totally relate with the grandmother figure. She is my maternal grandmother. The dates make perfect sense! My grandfather (her husband) passed on 13th March. I loved her dearly. She passed years before him.

She's showing there is a beautiful new golden pathway is making itself known to you though as you have been going through a old/to new chapter lately, says you’ve been burning the midnight oil too, turning the pages and studying new knowledge as of late as well within it, you will find the answers as to what you seek, though, am also being shown more of a purple/blue flame as well, which is your protection layer around your energy. You are looking into the healing pathway of knowledge with this and also feel a sense of doubt bubbling in solar plexus too, plans have been made for a new journey too around you feeling travel happening within your life, sense its across water, you are going to be helping people, too with terms of a different form of counseling, but also feeling a pressure around the crown chakra too to let you know that your crown chakra is indeed opening, but also indicating that as stress levels are rising, its definitely best to keep the stress levels low-key if you can, because the little things will pile up!

Aww ♡ you cannot imagine how splendid it is to get these messages from her through you. And a very big yes about all what you got on my chakras and stress.

Prioritize and count your blessings. For as time will go on, you’ll be thankful for that. She’s stepping back now but leaving you with a violet and a promise that she’ll return.

Amazing guidance and insight Celticrose ♡ such an amazing gift you have and such a wonderful guidance you gave me. More than grateful for your time and energy and insight. ♡ Loads of love and light to you dear. ♡♡
Leaving you that with love Noha811, and with leave that with Spirit's love and links has now closed,
Peace & Blessings Noha811, hope that helps. :)

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:40 am

Noha bless you

You are needed , loved, worthy and there is definitely a bright light ahead for you

I'm here if you ever need to talk, ... sorry the reading was a little short. I can add on if you have any specific questions? Let us know

I believe there's also another Evening with Akasha coming up in beginning of september, keep a look out on the events calendar as it may be good for you to come along

Hugs
Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:15 pm

Noha811 - thank you for the opportunity to connect. Happy if any of the read resonates. Peace and surrounding you in love now also going out to you from here, sometimes a bit of faith is needed in yourself and even if you don't have faith in yourself you'll find it in the next step of the way especially when the way forward is made known :)

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information